Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

3rd painting missing for me too. My squad got disbanded when I got the Inbox message, so the message played audio only. Deleted the message after thinking i could continue. That was after the margin Index mission.

Edit: to clarify, the quest is now stuck.

Edited by Iconking

Nidus' second ability, Larva, uses a small projectile to place it and so the ability inherits all the bugs associated with projectiles.

For example, it's prone to aiming at your sentinel and shooting off in unanticipated directions.

Best fix imo is to make the projectile cosmetic, and turn the underlying mechanics into hitscan.

Edit:

Oh and, if the Larve nodule doesn't spawn for whatever reason (still don't know why it's happening, seems to do with slopes, stairs, and is this projectile a little.. bouncy?), enemies are still sucked in towards the impact site of the projectile, but then they permanently ragdoll and float around Titania-power style.

Edited by Sennera

1 hour ago, D4N13L_LV said:

HEMA research costs are over the top for ghost clans, seems to be a writing mistake, pls fix ( i dont have 5000 Mutagen samples)

Yeah, 5k mutagen samples is too much for that level.

Edit: derp, double post. I'll just leave this as-is since I can't fix it now.

Edited by Sennera
derpy derp derp

BUG

I just finished the index mission in where you had to win by a margin of 10. I finished the mission. In my liset when I go to click on the next mission of the quest it won't say what mission it is, nor will it do something? Is this intentional?

Got a fix, just play the last transmission. It works then.

Edited by broyildiz
found a solution on my own,

9 minutes ago, jonhundred said:

In the new update I lost alot of credits, I restarted my game to fix a graphical setting and i come back and ive lost over 75% of all my credits, credits that i need

I would contact Support about that one. That definitely is not right.

Seem to have found a significant bug in the Index-missions of the Glast Gambit quest (possibly Index-missions in general):

If the host dies at just the right time between rounds, it will almost completely remove the host's HUD (leaving only the 5th ability, damage-numbers, and reloading-icon) and also prevents all enemies and allies from dropping index points upon death, leaving the mission unbeatable. At least the timer still runs.
Dying does not seem to fix this, and unsure if a host migration does. You'll know you got the timing as you don't lose control of your character inbetween the rounds you did this.

Also a similar, but minor bug:

Activating Operator-mode or activating focus inbetween rounds messes up your spawn; Operator-mode respawns you with less than full health (pretty sure it's the amount of health you had when going into Operator-mode) while activating focus will spawn you where you left your frame before the rounds changed.