Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

So I made a thread about this, but a lack of replies is prompting me to paste it here as well:

When doing the Trials (be it LoR, LoRNM, or JV): If you are dead (not just bleeding out, but actually dead) when the trial finishes, you will not get an Arcane, and it will not trigger the daily cooldown. Even if you die a split second before the mission summary screen shows up, you get nothing.

Furthermore, the summary page appears to show what you obtained during Stage 2.

So, my quest is bugged, and I have not been able to continue as a result.

When playing the first set of Index matches for the Quest, during which Glast and Anyo would converse about Glast not liking the Index, but playing to save the lives of the colonists, three rounds are required for completion. I think this is true, but I have no idea, seeing as I have never managed to get past the three matches. I have never failed a match, although I have lost to ties of all things! They should not count!!! In any case, I have lost hundreds of thousands of credits to this quest because of a bug.

The bug is simple. Whenever a round ends, the camera pans towards a screen with yellow stuff on it. But instead of switching to a blue point counter, which I have seen it do ONCE, it stays gold. I can hear my warframe, Inaros, doing his little animation with my Nikana Prime, but I cannot see anything except the giant screen, with it's rotating gold stuff.

I cannot proceed, and I will not waste hundreds more on a bugged Index. Please help!

On 12/31/2016 at 5:19 AM, Guybrush672 said:

Hi! I'm experiencing a bug in the Index (as a part of the Glast Gambit).

Bug occurs in the 3 round elimination match I did for the first time, after reactivating Myconian colony defenses. The first round is played flawlessly, however, the transition to the next round doesn't happen. The game becomes unresponsive but environment sounds effects and the little video on the billboard still play.

Would be very happy if you solved this in a hotfix! Thanks! 

Forgot to mention this in my post, but it seems I am not the only one facing this bug.

PLEASE SEND HELP/HOTFIX!!!

On 12/22/2016 at 6:57 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Yes, that number is intentional. 

I'd like to report a bug, apparently DE thinks the number is intentional.

On a serious note, the number is absurd. I've built my entire (ghost) dojo and research myself, with minute help from the friends in my clan. We only just break 2000 mutagen combined. I feel so bad for those people who progressed their clans to a higher rank without knowing their cost goes up, and that's even before this new weapon's cost.

Not to mention there are clans actually selling memberships for access to the Hema.

Let's say this is an attempt to encourage people to participate in larger clans, rather than smaller ones. It's a good theory, but in practice, all it's doing is making people disheartened and either give up on the clans they've been in and grown with their sweat and tears for so long in favor of buying memberships, or give up on any hopes of getting the weapon. Neither of those are good.

The goal could be to pressure people to buy the Hema on the market, but I don't like to assume that's what a company like DE would do, since they've always been so good about things like this. With that said, I can totally see why people would jump to that conclusion.

Edited by Maugre

That bug where the game just decides to ignore that I even did a mission. No rewards, no affinity, nothing. Unless I play solo (I'm not a fan of solo play and only do so if I want a slow, methodical mission or if my internet is acting up).

I stopped playing for about a week (my monitor died and I needed to replace it), but I came back to the same thing. This is killing me on the inside.

Luckily I haven't lost anything vastly important, but it still hurts my heart. 

Good luck fixing it, I need you.

Bug Report; When using the Javlok on enemies grabbed by Nidus' tentacles, most of the time, your Javlok will automatically be retrieved and stored, interrupting any animations and slowing you down as you are switched to secondaries (needing even MORE time to switch back to the Javlok). Out of about 10 times I tested this, about 6 times the Javlok was automatically restored like that, once it pinned an enemy to the wall and the other two, it just vanished, enforcing the 20-second-wait to retrieve it.

So is anything going to be done about the alignment bug at the end of the quest it seems like it has been removed from the post of known bugs. should i just contact support? back when the update was first out i finished the quest and chose the neutral option but got the moon ending and my alignment was sent towards moon it's still like that

Edited by Zortyx

There's a bug with the placement of the Silva & Aegis. It's all crooked and I cant seem to adjust it back. for some reason when i click to reset to the default position it changes back to the crooked position, and the straightest i can get it is still kinda floating off the side of the forearm and slanted. It's like that for every warframe i equip it to and it wont change no matter how many times i reset the game. Its been like this ever since the first glast gambit hotfix.

i know it only affects my appearance, but I main ember, and the silva&aegis is my prefered weapon of choice with her and it REALLY bothers me how crooked my shield is.

Edited by FireMageBraixen

On 12/24/2016 at 2:33 PM, NOPE-TAE-GUM said:

BUG

Stuck at 'Pending' status after go to another mission while dialogues -that one after finished 'Find the source of Nef's cheats' - on play. There's no response clicking active quest tap of The Glast Gambit. It Should trigger next mission 'Win Back Neewa' but it doesn't. Tried do some other missions / log out / reboot. Nothing can solve this bug.

Send help. pls. I want nidus.

------------------------------

Found the solution. Just go to the INBOX and play the latest mission transmission. skip it or not, after the end of it. dialogue between Lotus and Mr. perrin plays again.

This solved it for me, thank you so much.

So there's been a bug I've had on pc ever since the war within update 

Spoiler

my vazarin hasn't been working properly I've specked into the insta revive perk and a few others, but it hasn't worked since the war within update I've tried leveling it up hearing it would  fix it. it hasn't can you please fix this i think it will affect my other focus schools. ( I don't know for sure if it does affect others yet but I have a feeling it might.

Found a weird glitch that can happen with the Helminth door. The steps required are similar to a previous glitch.

1. Go to the Infested Door as Nidus and open it.
2. Take the operator into the back of the room. The door should close, trapping your Warframe.
3. Switch make to Nidus and try to escape. Switch back to the Operator.
4. I'm not sure what happened here because at some point operator or Nidus crouched and I became unable to use the movement controls.
5. Open the menu and go to equipment arsenal. The game will bug and you'll become a weird hybrid of Nidus and the Operator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aKZsQbdsdE&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Putting up another video showing exactly how I did it as I managed to repeat it, twice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MufIZYF9-c&feature=youtu.be

Edited by LethalShot007

My problem is that after the Index match, I didn't received the spy mission. So far, from the codex, I have completed 5 steps from top. Help Secure Mycona Colony and 4*Challenge Nef Anyo on the Index. I receieved the 2nd transmition from the Neewa. My mission stops progressing and shows nothing under the mission tab in the star chart. When I click on the quest, nothing shows up. Some help? Thanks. 

I believe I am having the same issue as PeterjasonDU (post above mine).

I was completing The Glast Gambit with my brother. Everything proceeded fine for the first several missions. On the last of the normal (non-rigged) Index matches, my navigation quest tracker said, "Pending," under it, and I there was no mission I could select (either by clicking on it or by selecting it from the star chart). My brother's quest was available as normal, so we shrugged and had him launch the mission (the final, rigged Index match). It asked me to buy into the match as usual - and it did take my credits - but when I completed (lost, as intended) the match with my brother, I received no quest updates. The quest still said pending, the quest tracker in the Codex didn't indicate completion of that mission, or of a next mission existing. I lost whatever credits had gone into that mission, but hadn't progressed.

If nothing has changed tomorrow, I'll try re-running Second Dream or War Witihin to switch my active quest - I'll update this post if that makes a difference in the functionality of The Glast Gambit.

8 hours ago, PeterjasonDU said:

My problem is that after the Index match, I didn't received the spy mission. So far, from the codex, I have completed 5 steps from top. Help Secure Mycona Colony and 4*Challenge Nef Anyo on the Index. I receieved the 2nd transmition from the Neewa. My mission stops progressing and shows nothing under the mission tab in the star chart. When I click on the quest, nothing shows up. Some help? Thanks. 

it happened to me, i just opened the message from lotus again an after everything was ok

4 hours ago, andr90 said:

it happened to me, i just opened the message from lotus again an after everything was ok

This resolved my issue. I can now launch the mission to win back Neewa.

The bug remains a dirty credit thief, but this does seem to be an at least semi-reliable fix for it.

Thanks andr90!