Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

Just reached the Index missions and i've been playing them with a friend who is a terrible match host (it typically disconnects and allows us to reconnect after the mission has begun). I began the index missions with 700,000ish credits and after 2 matches of victory I now have 350,000ish. I'm rather upset that the game mode takes my credits as per a failure for a disconnect and reconnect. This cannot be what was intended as this is an in game punishment for nothing but network issues.

TLDR:
The index robs you of credits for a disconnection even if you immediately reconnect with the game tirggered reconnect prompt.

Spoiler

So, I recently got infected as Equinox without noticing apparently. My first course of action upon noticing was to get it removed by Helminth. The problem is, I couldn't go through the door as Equinox in her whole form.

As seen here, this is my full Equinox, which notably has no cyst:

cgbijiD.jpg

However, when I metamorphosize into her night form, the cyst is just sitting on her neck, ready to infect another Warframe.

zxW2gsu.jpg

Interestingly enough, if I metamorphosize again, the cyst shows up on all forms as long as I don't exit the menu, as seen here:

6FUF7le.jpg

Which thrills me about as much as you might think. Thus, I wanted to remove it, so I trudged my way over to the door, on my way to get it removed. However, as you could expect because I left this bug report here, or because you read the third sentence within this spoiler, the door would not open, as seen here:

zQihraO.jpg

So, with all that being said, I would like to be able to remove the large pink orb from my neck, so I would be a happy little boy if that was made possible.

The bug I have contains spoiler regarding the glast gambit quest line.

Upon acquiring Nidus today (via Market purchase) and walking into Helminth's room for the first time, I sat in the chair and received the "Why do you reject my beauty?" quip upon what should have been my first infection. I definitely had no existing cyst. I cannot sit in the chair again, and am unsure if I was properly infected or not.

I was doing a defense mission today (Corpus for Mutagen Mass). I had just purchased the Sancti Magistar and was enjoying playing homerun derby with an infestation. And then I was the one flying into space - literally. As I ascended I slowly reached a "falling" height of over 2km (from waypoint). It was like watching those zoom-out sequences - I saw the map (the icy tile with the large valley connected by two bridges and ziplines) all the way until there was nothing left but void (spriteless blackness). I then glitched back onto the surface and stood up. I think it's worth reporting this bug but  I see no need to correct it.

On 12.1.2017 at 10:11 PM, CharlieMike25 said:

There is a potential bug with Frost Prime/Frost. His ice textures seem to be sorta ignoring energy color. The ice appears very black and dark, no matter what color i pick. It wasn't like this before. Is this a bug or intended from recent updates? The snow globe also looks black. When i pick a very bright color it appears to show tints of it on the ice but very dark.

Snow globe
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/91595856850223094/44C0FF778F825AA88C4AA2A80B467A833021B9F4/

Ice wave
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/91595856850223617/783D1B5F2D2C61B1F253A5DD61FD5CEDE19534CC/

Avalance
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/91595856850224049/089CC2142B7D4E0E88B5FAD690CA77ACF625F366/

could you make a snowglobe pic from inside the globe??

Im not entirely sure if this his the right place for this nor if its a actual bug or even if its as it was meant to be (lately with DE i cant tell)

Anyway, are blunts, you know the inflatable greener defenses, not the other ones, supposed to "eat" the larva ability from nidus?

well this explains better:

Spoiler

Okay, i was doing the Glast Gambit quest line and for some reason when i played the match before you're forced to lose due to cheating. I finished the win by 10 points or less, and then nothing happened. tonight i had my friend go through the quest line and i joined him from the mission it isnt acting like i finished and still nothing, I then did the spy mission with him (on his initiation) and finished the quest line and yet it's acting like i still havent done anything since the index match you have to win by 10 or less. please help me, I dont care if you need to reset the whole quest line for it that's fine with me. I just really want to get this done

Edited by tcali14
Learned i miss spoke and also tried to solve my problem on my own without success

Spoiler

So I got stuck in the stuck in the helminth room after curing my cyst. I cured my cyst right in front of my charger pet, and he played dead, so I was like "Oh no! It's ok! I still love you!" and I interacted with it, which brought me out of the room, but then I get put back in the room, and the door will no longer open for me, since I no longer have a cyst. I just used the menu to quick travel out of there, but still, I figure it might be an issue you'll want to fix eventually, since some might not think of that as fast as I did.

So some of this I guess might be spoiler-ish, but long story short you get stuck behind a door if you interact with a pet.

On 22/12/2016 at 9:45 AM, Lorachzwan said:

I got the mission from my ship and went back to my ship. Once there i went to the first mission which is some defense i guess. but it was on public matchmaking so i aborted. when i got to my ship, i couldnt choose the node. i've already tried canceling the quest and start it again but the node doesnt appear. Help

i have the same problem. the only diference is that i finished the 4th round on the index, went to sleep and the next day i couldnt start any of the missions of the quest.

16145844_1567271266620716_475805486_o.jp

Just get my hands on the acid shells mod, and it is totally bugged , no explosion effect, the radial damage seems not working properly 

and when I google it , I find out that this had been mentioned for a long time , and how come DE still not fixing it? 

if it was meant to be a nerf , why don't change the mod description? 

please DE , fix it !!!

On 1/16/2017 at 3:13 PM, RubixCubist said:

I finished the spy mission but I can't do the final mission. When I look at the quest tab under The Glast Gambit, the description is empty. I can't do the last part of the mission, thus halting my progress. Here's a screenshot.

I'm running into this problem as well except its after the second round of Index missions

On 1/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, TDiYG said:

Pistol Riven Mod challenge won't unlock. (Maintain a 3x melee combo multiplier with an active sentinel present)

Tried with Sentinels, Kubrows, Kavats, and even Helminth.

I am having a similar problem with my rifle riven mod (maintain a 3x combo multiplier for 30 seconds with bleeding dragon key equiped) i've done it multiple times imcluding on a survival and i even used the in game timer and i held the combo for more than a minute and still nothing

Hi, I don't know if this is already common so..

when i was doing the kalazar fissure, right after finishing wave 5 and the countdown started. I went into operator mode, picked the rewards. decided to go fight again, chose relics and started wave 6. To my surprise i was still invulnerable.  
EDIT: i decided to extract at wave 10

TL;DR:

went operator mode before getting rewards, became invulnerable the whole 6-10 waves.

Edited by Orodenki
just adding something..

• 2 weeks later...

I cant complet The Glast Gambit, the quest log says that i have done all the missions but the last one i did was Find the source of Nef Anyo's cheats: Oceanum, Pluto.

The quest is still activ but there is no mission to do.

• 4 weeks later...