Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

• 1 month later...

Hey ! I have a problem with paying the wager for the first Index mission (100 k credits). I have all the money but there is no option to pay it... by clicking on the mission its all dark like I have no money, yet I have 4 times more. I tried going to relay to pay it to the syndicate leader/ winning other missions, but still nothing... any help please? :/

I am sorry if there is already advice for that and I didnt see it.

Thanks for the answer.

!!! I have already solved the problem with re-opening inbox and hearing out the message !!!

Edited by Kurak999
Problem solved

• 2 weeks later...

The mission where Nef starts cheating is bugged. The first death happens like it should, but after that nothing works like its supposed to do. None of the NPCs start up the conversations they're supposed to and the index continues as normal. This has happened to me -twice-.

Next time please consider not implementing huge credit losses on mission failure if there's even the remotest risk of bugs. Its one thing to lose fair and square, but another to lose due to your game bungling it and bugging it up into the sky in a fashion that lands in bethesda territory.

I found a Bug where

Spoiler

in the index quest where you are supposed to fail (lightning in point room)

, you can score points as limbo by rift walking into the room and over to the gatherer (lightning doesn't even try to hit you). If you do decide to score, it bugs the quest out and you can't complete that mission after that(logging out and back in doesn't fix this) (have tried to select another quest and re-select it). Even if they win you don't get the dialog after doing the things described above. I know its "late" but I at least found it.

Edited by GamingNuke
selected another quest, didn't fix bug