Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

7 minutes ago, hyperdawn3 said:

Second round of the index in the glast gambit and there was no UI and nothing was dropping, resulting in an automatic mission failed and it ate my credits!

We're looking into this issue right now. If you experience this, please exit out of the game completely and send me your EE.log via PM. 

Full details on how to do so are as follows:

Open:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

Find the text file that says EE.log and submit it to me via PM.

Spoiler

EE_FINDER_2.0.gif

3 minutes ago, seelypeal said:

4th round of index for the quest and HUD bugged out and enemies would not drop index points. HUD was completely invisible and eventually the mission failed me because the teams tied. Happened after the scripted conversation between Anyo and Glast.

Can you please exit out of the game (provided you haven't started a new match or mission) and send me your EE.log via PM? It is found in the following location on your computer: \Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\Warframe 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We're looking into this issue right now. If you experience this, please exit out of the game completely and send me your EE.log via PM. 

Full details on how to do so are as follows:

Open:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

Find the text file that says EE.log and submit it to me via PM.

Reveal hidden contents

EE_FINDER_2.0.gif

Uh I got this but already went on with missions. It should still work although a bit harder to find, right?

Anyway it happened to me when I DIED around the end of round and then RESPAWNED while the announcer was speaking. Result: No visible UI indicators for powers, weapons, health/shields, map, score or timer. The next round didn't start and kills didn't drop anything. I was still able to move, shoot, kill, die, use powers, use focus etc.

The Riven mods appear to be super buggy. When i put one on my zarr maybe 1/10 grenades explode the rest only do the impact hit, and when i take it off the gun works fine. Also on my sybaris (again riven mods) the riven mod crit damage does not apply but the crit chance does.

26 minutes ago, Jeloxale said:

Uh I got this but already went on with missions. It should still work although a bit harder to find, right?

Anyway it happened to me when I DIED around the end of round and then RESPAWNED while the announcer was speaking. Result: No visible UI indicators for powers, weapons, health/shields, map, score or timer. The next round didn't start and kills didn't drop anything. I was still able to move, shoot, kill, die, use powers, use focus etc.

No worries, we hopefully have a fix for this that will go out in the next hotfix. -fingers crossed-

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

I want to add to this that i was doing it with a friend and the first index round went just fine. Then the second round started and index points didn't drop at all, forcing a 0-0 at the end. My friend also reported of having lost his HUD for the next round, seeing no HP, energy, ammo, crosshair etc.

Something similar happened to me, Finished the first mission, finished the 1st index, went to index again for the "2 captive Myconians".

In the first round I killed myself with the Javlok a couple seconds before the match ended.

I didn't have time to respawn, I was transfered to the 2nd match with no HUD and no Index points dropped at all, ended up 0 - 0 with me being the loser.

15 minutes ago, Falgren91 said:

The 3th Drawing you get as an attachment, i didnt get that. neither did my friend

I also got the same problem.  After I finished the quest and I would like to use that 5 painting to decorate my ship and I found the third one is missing.

I'm missing one of the drawings. 

Spoiler

I have The Dark-Eyed ManThe Prison, The Passing, and Reunited all available in my ship decorations. But I can't access/use mumblers:

638147895d024c378c25e7609b13f368.jpg

here I have The Dark-Eyed ManThe Prison, The Passing, and Reunited all hanging up. 

a90a5b98f04919149b1debac3983a145.jpg

Here you can see that I did indeed get mumblers in my inbox

816d9a04548a6865d2317e21e70a7abb.jpg

But here you can see that I do not have it available to use....

Plz fix :P