Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

During the quest, we regularly receive messages from Neewa with drawings we can place as decorations. Something seems to be wrong with the third drawing though, at least for me.

IUer5yc.jpg

Although I've received the message and it reads "These items have been delivered to your Inventory", it doesn't show up.

VtlKbLU.jpg

All the other drawings do, but this one doesn't.

Rky5RV1.jpg

Quite certain it needs a fix.

Also, despite choosing the Neutral decision, the icon shifted to Moon completely.

Edited by Achaix

The Glast Gambit quest, in the index elimination part 2 part. I won the round but it didn't progress forward and it stayed on part 2 and it was frozen.  There was no more enemies and the timer was down and my team had the more points. I had to abort mission and lost my 100,000 credits so. Just letting you know so you can bug fix it.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

48 minutes ago, bandigood said:

i've completed the quest and my sunmeter doesn't changed (i've made moon choise)

Had this as well, made moon choice withouth any changes to the meter, can't be sure until verifying other possible answers but the inbox message sounded more like the "neutral" choice was taken instead, could be wrong. Plus got the missing 3rd drawing bug as well.

Also during the final part of the quest I noticed a 150k creds reward which I assume was intended to recover the forcefully lost creds before, I didn't recieve these nor on mission reward window nor simply added to my inventory.

Possible Bug:

Ending of mission, I choose neutral. But wheel spins from half-black half-white to completely black. Does this mean that I got set to black automatically? Also, I'm not the only one who experienced this:

3 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Just finish the Quest. Might be a bug, might not be ending spoiler in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

On the 3 options, i chose "Let her decide", which was the neutral choice. but after clicking it, the bar went all the way to the black.

2 hours ago, Animatronic said:

My quest has just stopped completely after finishing the 4 Index games, if I click on the quest in the tracker it just closes and doesn't point anywhere.

I've tried relogging and changing the active quest to another one, no dice.

Try replaying the transmission it worked for me

56 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I would contact Support about that one. That definitely is not right.

is the 5k mutagen sample (for ghost clans) cost for the Hema rifle intended? because that a ton, pooling together our entire clan only had about 900 or so.. was wondering if its a bug or not @ @

i was looking at the new Noggles released for Anyo and found that when selecting a few of the noggles, the noggle that displays before the purchase is not the same as the noggle selected. 

IE the M-WAM when selected shows the AUDITOR when going to buy it

Makes me afraid to buy it XD

1 hour ago, NeyoSemperDux said:

Enemies are not spawning during the salvage mission, and if they are, its not enough to have serum.

I just had the same problem, enemies were spawning but getting stuck in a room back the way I came in (around Landing point).

Nb6phIm.jpg

Edited by 0meg4x
Add Image

There's a bug: the amount of Mutagen Samples needed for Hema in the Clan Dojo. We only have ~100 people in our clan but everyone has at most 300-600 mutagen samples each. The requirement is 50,000 mutagen samples. That's outrageous, especially considering only a couple drop per mission. Please reduce the requirement, or have mutagen samples drop as often as Detonite Ampules and Fieldiron Samples (which I have 15,000 and 17,000 each respectively) 

Edited by Gorgoroth

Just completed the new quest. I was rewarded with ZERO reward, ZERO Inbox message, ZERO Morality thingy, ZERO dialogue and ZERO dialogue on the two missions before the last and I'm permanently locked in a quest that says is NOT completed, and has NOT been updated since the 4th "Challenge Nef Anyo in the Index". I was not even able to select the mission quests without the help of a friend by having them select the mission and for myself to click "Accept". I cannot even express how infuriatingly frustrating this is. Please look into this, DE.

EDIT : As someone further in the thread stated, they managed to solve this issue by going into their inbox and replaying the last Transmission they received. After the transmission finished, the dialogue seems to start up and the player can then proceed through this "freeze" in the quest line.

Edited by Kowareta
Found temporary solution

I have a major bug which caused the quest to "freeze".

After collecting the security codes from Anyo after the fourth round of the Index, Lotus and Glast had a talk while I was in my ship. During this talk I lost my internet connection and the quest is stuck now since it should have probably continued after the chat between Lotus and Glast. This talk does not re-appear if i relog or restart the game and neither does the next objective of the quest. Therefore, the quest is currently stuck for me and impossible to finish to receive the Nidus Blueprint.

Edited by Bewyoshi