Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

I can't seem to place a wager to enter the first Index quest mission. I have ample credits, and I SHOULD have the Index node unlocked, but every time I click the node the option to wager is grayed out and I cannot progress.

I might be missing something, but I have no idea what it would be.

EDIT: Found the fix. After re-logging and listening to the dialogue COMPLETELY it would work.

Edited by StallordD

1 hour ago, MDRLOz said:

End of quest choice is bugged.

I print screen before I click on all choices.

Reveal hidden contents

I always pick the "Night" option. Which strangely is shown to be the middle choice for this. All war within "Night" choices were the bottom one. As soon as I clicked "send her home" the meter swapped to the "balanced" or "Half Night, Half Light" version and the mail I got says I "Gave her a choice". This is not the option I selected

I beleive there has been some mix up on these choices or a UI error has occured here

Seeing as the Night/Light meter is not changeable I do not want this affecting my standing! I would either advise a reset or for this quest not to count towards the total.

This is a known bug and should hopefully be fixed in a hotfix later tonight.

So after i finish a mission... I quickly join an alert and didn't wait for lotus to finish talking and now my quest stuck

IdW7P0H.jpg

X3C9YPL.jpg

The next quest which is "Win back Neewa" didn't appear...

EDIT: Look like I fix it by going back to the mail and play the latest transmission again to get lotus and perrin guy to talk

Edited by blAcE_

32 minutes ago, Doc-Orange said:

Made 3 missions in Infested salvage. 1st was easy. Then 2 Missions in sequence of Infested Salvage was bugged. By far not enough enemies spawned to hold the vaporizers.

Its basically the same issue we had back in the day with Survival missions where enemy spawn and Life support drop rate was to low to maintain the game. For some unknown reason DE fails in getting this done right.

37 minutes ago, Doc-Orange said:

Made 3 missions in Infested salvage. 1st was easy. Then 2 Missions in sequence of Infested Salvage was bugged. By far not enough enemies spawned to hold the vaporizers.

5 missions a row where bugged. Not enough enemies. Then the next one without problem. Its not a squad problem. The infested spawn in a very small number. It's similar to Jordas verdict bugs.

In exterminate with ivara every enemy that I killed with a normal melee attack reset the stealth multiplier even though the attack killed the target in one attack and no enemies were close  (sleeping enemies werent affected by this) I was using orthos prime

Edited by TheTrueOne

I've been running through the Glast Gambit questline and after receiving the third picture from Neewa the quest has bugged out. The quest simply doesnt provide a next mission. The quest is still there and I havent completed it or anything but it wont display the next mission. I've logged in and out, set a different active quest then gone back to it, and its all done nothing.

ok i've had it. the index keeps bugging on me, i've lost over 1 million credits. it keeps on hanging please fix. when it hangs i have to force close the game. it is very frustrating. i've lost a mouse too. (i threw it because i got pissed but it's only a cheap mouse, im aware of my outbursts)

Edited by Retoirdascion

5 minutes ago, Retoirdascion said:

ok i've had it. the index keeps bugging on me, i've lost over 1 million credits. it keeps on hanging please fix. when it hangs i have to force close the game. it is very frustrating. i've lost a mouse too. (i threw it because i got pissed but it's only a cheap mouse, im aware of my outbursts)

Do you keep hanging in The Index during the Quest or outside of it? Have you experienced this sort of issue in other game modes? Also, if you do end up experiencing that again, would you mind submitting your ee.log to support so they know what exactly is happening here? I haven't seen reports of this from other Tenno, so I'm unsure if it's just you. 

After the mission where you have to lose, I had no dialogue once back on my ship, and was unable to select the next mission.  The group I was with voted on the next mission and I was able to do it with them.  After that the group disbanded, but I'm completely unable to select the next mission, and still haven't heard any dialogue between the missions since the one you're forced to fail.

17 minutes ago, Doc-Orange said:

Is the amount of Mutagen samples for the Hema correct? I need 5000 in a small Ghost clan. When I get am average of 2 for an eris mission I have to do 2500 missions???? You need 20 for a mutagen mass.

Yes, that number is intentional. 

Spoiler

So, I recorded this, since I was able to recreate it, but this seems like a major bug. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0kQLs33TT_kN05sS0hQbFZwVjQ/view?usp=sharing

Basically, you can use Nidus to hold open the infested door, then use your operator to go in..After a few seconds, the models glitch out /hard/.
After, after doing this, all my warframes were small and looked like they were literally housing my operator, it's hilarious but I thought I should report it.

Spoiler bug.

Edited by XxResoluteDawnxX

Hello, I got a mystery Secondary Riven Mod from the Sortie. It states that it is for the Burst Laser which is a sentinel Weapon and as such is a primary weapon (Screenshot 1).

When I go look at the mods for the Burst Laser sentinel weapon (the Prisma one) said Riven Mod doesn't show up (Screenshot 3).

When I look at my mods, it is still listed as a Secondary (Screenshot 2).

I haven't been able to find which weapon that mod is for.

7 minutes ago, Selenyia said:

Hello, I got a mystery Secondary Riven Mod from the Sortie. It states that it is for the Burst Laser which is a sentinel Weapon and as such is a primary weapon (Screenshot 1).

No it is not. The Burst Laser (weapon of Shade) is a Pistol. The weapon of Helios for example is a melee weapon.

I have completed "The War Within" mission , and unlocked Operator Kuva missions, but after today's update I'm unable to start the Ghast Gambit Mission.  Because somehow the game bugged/reset Sedna Junction/Hidden Messages mission for me to show as incomplete. Which I had already completed to unlock "The War Within",  and you can only unlock a Junction once so what to do now?

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Thx for info but I played more than 1200 h and had about 500(?). I spent some on mutagen mass but I don't think so much. How should this be done? I tried derelict for farming with a ressource booster. I got 2 in a 5-wave period (5min). I also got 2 in the new Infested Salvage in a AABC run (20min). So the average time to get this is incredible.

When you farm 2 (with booster) in 5 min - you need 208 h of farming for this. Im alone in my clan but lets assume there are 10 tennos. Each tenno needs 20h of pure farming.

If I have no math error...what is the reason behind? Do you want to force us to buy it with plat. Nobody can believe that someone will farm so much.