Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

29 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Yes, that number is intentional. 

I think you noticed that there is a whole thread about this issue with even more calculations and examples. When this is intentionally thats an impressive grind wall. When the grind wall is intented then I ask "Why". Warframe was one of the fairest F2P - Games. I cannot understand the intention.

Dedicated feedback to the number of mutagen samples

Not refunded credits after credit cheaters stuff. 

So i lost a substantial amount of credits and it came to my attention that people were cheating and DE accidentally took away credits from the wrong people and then later refunded them, however when i logged in later, no credits had been refunded. I dont if anyone else has this problem or if its just me but all i know is that i wasnt cheating and got punished.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Do you keep hanging in The Index during the Quest or outside of it? Have you experienced this sort of issue in other game modes? Also, if you do end up experiencing that again, would you mind submitting your ee.log to support so they know what exactly is happening here? I haven't seen reports of this from other Tenno, so I'm unsure if it's just you. 

i'm just hang in the index. right when the 3rd round will begin. it will show the cephalon thing then hang. i haven't experienced this in any other game modes. i will try again and if i lose 140k creds and another mouse i will eat fruit cakes downstairs (they calm me down) better cross your fingers Mr. Taylor De my mommy will get very mad if she finds out i ate all her cakes.

Edited by Retoirdascion

Just encountered a bug for the second time, when i go to change the fur patter on my Kavat/Kubrow the game interface freezes but the Pet is still in motion flicking his ears and bobbing his head, can still move the mouse but i have to close the game to be able to do anything again.

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Do you keep hanging in The Index during the Quest or outside of it? Have you experienced this sort of issue in other game modes? Also, if you do end up experiencing that again, would you mind submitting your ee.log to support so they know what exactly is happening here? I haven't seen reports of this from other Tenno, so I'm unsure if it's just you. 

ok um dude. i'm eating the fruit cakes. it happened again. no more mouse too. just lost 2 3$ mouse in one day man. my creds.. my creds!!

11 minutes ago, Vindicative said:

I think the endings for Moon and Neutral are switched. AKA you pick what should be the moon ending and you end up with neutral's message + clip and vice versa. If so, this is quite troublesome for our alignments

Another Ttenno with this; Seems like "Send her home" triggers "Let her decide" and vice versa.
Mousing over "Send her home" shows the alignment change of "Let her decide" while the reverse also happens (Decide shows send home change)

Will this be retroactive when it's fixed?

I'm in a shadow clan and have been farming  those mutagen samples for over 2 year and  all those  resources it's barely enough to get it 1/3 of the way done for 1 gun  ,  and that's the correct number !? 

if it  is  the new way weapon cost's will l be ,  well i'm done  ; just no . 

I'm sorry to insist, but... that CAN'T be right. In more than 2k hours I only have 600 mutagen samples. You want 5k for a ghost clan your estimations of a few orokin derelict missions to meet the requirements are wildly off!!

The amount of farming required would be preposterous otherwise. 

Edited by lukaself

7 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is a known bug and should hopefully be fixed in a hotfix later tonight.

If you don't mind asking, may you please confirm if this hotfix also include those who selected neutral and got Moon instead? Because I picked Neutral and got Moon.

Also:

Edited by ShadowMark25

2 minutes ago, ShadowMark25 said:

May you please confirm if this hotfix also include those who selected neutral and got Moon instead? Because I picked Neutral and got Moon.

i would like to know how the hot fix is going to affect us who have already made the choice and are unable to remake it

I can not see the timer characters overlap , when i am a host with Index mission.

インデックスミッションでホストになっているときに、文字が重なってタイマーが見えません。

SAOTR9h.jpg

Edited by gosteady

Wow...really? The Hema is massively underpowered for such high costs...unless the hema is bugged? Are the hema's stats intentional? Only 45 damage per shot, and it eats HP to reload, this gun is way underpowered for how much work it takes to get it.

26 minutes ago, Ravel7 said:

I'm in a shadow clan and have been farming  those mutagen samples for over 2 year and  all those  resources it's barely enough to get it 1/3 of the way done for 1 gun  ,  and that's the correct number !? 

if it  is  the new way weapon cost's will l be ,  well i'm done  ; just no . 

20 minutes ago, lukaself said:

I'm sorry to insist, but... that CAN'T be right. In more than 2k hours I only have 600 mutagen samples. You want 5k for a ghost clan your estimations of a few orokin derelict missions to meet the requirements are wildly off!!

The amount of farming required would be preposterous otherwise. 

Guys, Its Christmas, They are working with a skeleton crew as it is just to bring us the Nidus update before the end of the year, Let them work out the Index bugs before we all start harassing them about the cost of weapons that aren't bugged so others can enjoy the Nidus frame that can't get it yet because the Index keeps bugging out on people

6 minutes ago, Nanaikku said:

Guys, Its Christmas, They are working with a skeleton crew as it is just to bring us the Nidus update before the end of the year, Let them work out the Index bugs before we all start harassing them about the cost of weapons that aren't bugged so others can enjoy the Nidus frame that can't get it yet because the Index keeps bugging out on people

Wouldn't have reacted at all if they hadn't confirmed that this was the right numbers already. The explanation doesn't hold water, the amount is ten times what all the others bio-lab projects cost together. TEN - TIMES.

They say it's intentional, sorry but that's way more disturbing than a few bugs...

Edited by lukaself

1 hour ago, Retoirdascion said:

i'm just hang in the index. right when the 3rd round will begin. it will show the cephalon thing then hang. i haven't experienced this in any other game modes. i will try again and if i lose 140k creds and another mouse i will eat fruit cakes downstairs (they calm me down) better cross your fingers Mr. Taylor De my mommy will get very mad if she finds out i ate all her cakes.

I have experienced the same in round 2 and 3.