Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

8 hours ago, Doc-Orange said:

Thx for info but I played more than 1200 h and had about 500(?). I spent some on mutagen mass but I don't think so much. How should this be done? I tried derelict for farming with a ressource booster. I got 2 in a 5-wave period (5min). I also got 2 in the new Infested Salvage in a AABC run (20min). So the average time to get this is incredible.

When you farm 2 (with booster) in 5 min - you need 208 h of farming for this. Im alone in my clan but lets assume there are 10 tennos. Each tenno needs 20h of pure farming.

If I have no math error...what is the reason behind? Do you want to force us to buy it with plat. Nobody can believe that someone will farm so much.

Another thread with nice examples about this issue.

Bug

After completing the fourth index mission from the quest Glast Gambit, the one where they talk about an all or nothing gamble, the queset does not progress.
I returned to my ship, quest screen still shows Glast Gambit as active quest but no directives and there is no mission on the star chart I can find that will allow me to continue.

Game Stopping Bug: 

I'm still stuck in a cut scene for The War Within quest. I previously  had a bug where i wasnt able to use transference after the cut scene where i return to save Tenshi. It got fixed so im able to activate the ability BUT when i use it, it says "Power Not Unlocked". I am very certain that i did unlock the ability earlier from the quest. I would REALLY like this bug to be fixed, havent been able to play for weeks now.  

7 hours ago, DrakoBluewing said:

I have never tasted one. They are not common in my country. But I have heard that, even though they have an odd reputation, freshly prepared ones are quite tasty, that is if you like the ingredients in them.

mr. Teytey didn't get back to me regarding the issue, have you managed to fix it yet? i'm gonna try to change my warframe or mix things up and check. p.s. in my country we make it with brandy 

7 hours ago, DrakoBluewing said:

I have never tasted one. They are not common in my country. But I have heard that, even though they have an odd reputation, freshly prepared ones are quite tasty, that is if you like the ingredients in them.

bro i managed to fix it. play with another person who can carry you. that's what i did. but i hope they give me back all the creds i lost cuz of the bug ..oh maybe that's cuz of the update

Edited by Retoirdascion

ouch

got crashed when playing infested salvage with others :sadcry:

and that also causes host migration unexpectedly

i'm sure others had experienced the same thing here, quite often...

EDIT: patched...

Edited by Primbone

BUG:

I went to the infested room and then when i used this infested chair in middle of the room, it bited my Nidus in neck. Next day i have seen something infested growing on neck of nidus, but only in map mode on orbiter. After last hotfix it absolutelly disapeared and i dont see in in normal mode and in map mode on orbiter.

What the hell can it be?! And why it have disappeared?

Edited by Warlock6000

Hi, me and my friend we were both doing the quest - we just finished the victory margin index and received an inbox message with another voice recording -so far so good -  thing is we don't have nowhere to go now.

I know we should do another Index mission, but we only have the normal Index (I checked the wiki) but the quest marker on navigation is also blank :( 1a3dd1ec9319407fa9737cc9e0202051.png

14 hours ago, Hyper_Foxy said:

Bug:

Upon entering the Third Wave of the second part of : Challenge Nef anyo on the index our screens froze forcing us to restart the game loosing our 120k credits. for myself and B0LTT had to restart the mission.

We thought this was fixed @Hyper_Foxy. When did you experience this? After the two hotfixes yesterday?

52 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We thought this was fixed @Hyper_Foxy. When did you experience this? After the two hotfixes yesterday?

I reply to this post hoping that would increase the odds of you reading my post.

Well, I already mentioned it. There is this bug during the Index matches in the quest. After the end of a match, when the cephalon starts talking on screen, sometimes the cephalon screen won't change to the scoreboard screen that indicates the start of the next match, this means the next match won't start, making the completion of the mission impossible and forcing me to close the game and abandon the match.

I am not the only one reporting on it by the way. The thing is that due to how the Index is implemented right now, this bug already costed me at least approximately 500 k credits. I am not asking for my credits back, I am just asking for you to fix this bug since otherwise I can't complete the quest. If this is not fixed I might never even dare to play the Index again since I fear I could lose all my credits in such fashion. 

Edit: In case you wonder, yes, I tried it again minutes before posting this. The bug is not fixed, and I went from 1700 k credits to less than 400 k credits because of this bug.

Edited by DrakoBluewing
Forgot to mention something.

1 hour ago, Warlock6000 said:

BUG:

I went to the infested room and then when i used this infested chair in middle of the room, it bited my Nidus in neck. Next day i have seen something infested growing on neck of nidus, but only in map mode on orbiter. After last hotfix it absolutelly disapeared and i dont see in in normal mode and in map mode on orbiter.

What the hell can it be?! And why it have disappeared?

I really wnt to see lore of helminth. PLEASE fix this thing.

wow DE just wow. 5k base Mutagen Samples just to research the new gun and probably another 5k to build it wtelf guys. Money grubbing much with the new primary weapon making it almost impossible to get or a super super super did I say super grind to get at 5k base on my own or even maybe with 1 or 2 other people. I mean I have been playing from just after closed beta and I only have 700 ish Mutagen Samples. Why one may ask because they were basically useless/pointless to farm. and you normal only get 0-1 or rarely getting 5 from most missions. Now you can get 15-30 on some missions (from infested planets particularly the survival and defense missions or dark sectors but that is after 30+ mins/waves) but that is still a super grind for one person to do to get 5k base for something that is the lest common resource in the game. You guys didn't even make them have a resource node spawn in the world because you even knew that they were not important enough to get one or if you did you made them almost never spawn because i have only seen Nano Spores never MSampls. 1k at base cost I would be ok ish on but 5k base cost is way way way to "pay to win" money grubbing op bs. Just because 1% of people may have over 5k doesn't mean that everyone else should have to pay for it.

6SNN80c.png

After the second round of Index in the first portion of the quest, I got stuck on this screen and nothing progressed after this point. screen animations and bg music still ongoing, no access to chat or menu, had to force the game closed. I was hosting, affected clients.