The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New female warframe - Angel

ChicagoJR

Angel warframe powers

1: Focus beam -25 energy -uses left hand to shoot a beam of light. Chargeable. Higher damage and longer range. Longer charge drains more energy.

2: Divine Light - 50 energy - levitates and releases a light around her to push back and stun enemies.

3: Protector - 60 energy - increases armor to nearby tenno and self. ( maybe give allies and self bubble shield that takes 70 damage? Or should last a couple of secs? No protection from melee.

4: Divine Wrath - 100 energy - similar to level 1 but two hands and jumps in the air pointing it downward and steadily moves until it hits selected target. ( like ash teleport a target must be selected. Target can dodge as the beam moves down a straight line.

She is still in the works. I wrote a short story about her in the Fan zone if you want to check it out. I currently trying to design her body,head, etc.

Suggestions or constructive are welcomed.

Edited by ChicagoJR

1: Focus beam -25 energy -uses left hand to shoot a beam of light. Chargeable. Higher damage and longer range.

the Charge would have to make it use more energy, which is not very in-line with how the frames are already set up.

2: Divine Light - 50 energy - levitates and releases a light around her to push back and stun enemies.

So something like Volt's 4 animation, with light and stun like Rhino's 4 which cost 100 energy. For half the cost is a little overboard in my opinion.

3: Protector - 60 energy - increases armor to nearby tenno and self. ( maybe give allies and self bubble shield that takes 70 damage? Or should last a couple of secs? No protection from melee.

Interesting idea, but making it add a flat number to armor leave problems with scaling up encounters. We already have shields, and 70 dmg at about mid-game right now is a bullet or 2.

4: Divine Wrath - 100 energy - similar to level 1 but two hands and jumps in the air pointing it downward and steadily moves until it hits selected target. ( like ash teleport a target must be selected. Target can dodge as the beam moves down a straight line.

Seems a little... DBZ to me. While it would be cool to watch, it sounds like it would take forever to use (in respect to the current game play flow.) Also note that most #4 abilities area meant to hit everything around the Tenno and this just sounds like the father away you can target something, the longer the skill is up and the longer it can kill things. I just don’t see that playing out well in my head.

All and all a great Idea man, thank you for posting. While I may disagree with you on several points, I'm not agents the idea as a whole. If something like this perks the Devs interest too, then I don't doubt we will be seeing something like it!

Edited by Arkfall

More energy would make sense i agree 100 percent.

Similar to volts is what i was aiming for. so switch to 75 would be better?

So 3 would be better as flat or pecentage?

4 but speed increase to be as fast as like supermans heat vision lol or maybe she spawns light shards around her and they target all nearby enemies.? i have to give it more thought lol.