The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oestrus Feedback

PvtMaguire

Recently i have been playing the Oestrus mission on Eris to farm Nidus and have started this thread to make some suggestions about the mode.

1. the Drop chances of the antiserum/Blue box things is too low, often 2 of the 3 terminals are dead by the end of the first round making for a slow and painful experience in subsequent waves. In my opinion the drop chances need an increase otherwise the only message you will be seeing in the Recruit chat for a while will be "H Oestrus NEED ATLAS".

2. the enemy spawns are not spread out enough. especially on the map with 3 the three floors and the giant generator in the middle, often the infested only spawn at the top level by A leaving B and C with no enemies further causing them to rapidly die, with nothing u can do about it except bring Atlas.

I feel these are the two main problems with the map at the moment, possibly there are clipping issues but i haven't really noticed them much. if anyone else has any feedback for this topic please write below

I've noticed on the map with the big hologram it is possible to get stuck on absolutely nothing when trying to move between the consoles causing either you to die or a console. The mission takes WAY too long, i feel if it was MUCH shorter to complete a round it wouldn't be as tedious(maybe fun but maybe not) and as you stated the enemies don't drop enough of the stupid anitserum things. I desipise these missions that REQUIRE you top bring a specific warframe to not fail...and even if you DO bring nekros with you the drop rate is still awful for the antiserum. Enemy spawns appear to be broken.

I'd like to add that one of the maps is excessively hard. You can't move around to all points easily before dying. Maybe they can adjust the rate at which your health dwindles, giving you a little more time to get to all the points. The one map where they are all on the same level ground is easier for sure. I feel like when I get that other map there's no point in playing it, might as well just abort and get the easy one.