Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe collab - Welcome new artists!

KatarinaElf

Hello, everyone! How about Christmas miracle long as a whole year? 5 years in a row DE do amazingly addictive game for us. And it's great, is not it? I invite you to become parties to the grand fan art.

Goal: Make the collab with Warframe community. One longest picture.

Dates: from now until the end of 2017. Or if during 2 weeks there will be no following participant. Time for each drawing 1-2 week

lKNlSAk.gif

Please inform about this project to your friends! I hope we will succeed.

How to get involved:

Fill in the form and post in this topic.

This form:

1.       Nickname

2.       Example your artwork or links to your blog/portfolio

3.       Your email (for contact and gain access to folder in Dropbox)

Wait until the current artist chooses your following participant. Attention! The wait can be long. Please, be patient.

At the same time will work the two artists. One artist will do the drawing on the left side, the second - to the right side. At the very end we will unite «left» and «right» sides in one file.

The first two participants I will choose when collected a more than 5 applications.

What do you have to do:

1. Download the file .psd from the folder

2. Draw your art within 1-2 weeks. Save as .psd

File name «Warframe collab left YOUR NICKNAME» or «Warframe collab right YOUR NICKNAME»

3. Upload the new file with your work back in the folder Dropbox

4. Choose your following participant of those who post a form in this topic. Send me PM or post your choice in this topic. I myself will contact with the following participant. (Or you may contact him by e-mail with the title «Warframe collab». Specify the file «left» or «right», depending on, what are you working. Within 2 days he must answer «I accept». If you have not received confirmation, choose another application in this topic.)

Everyone who posted a form to be involved! You simply specify the order of the artists.

> >Rules< <

!!!Draw in your favorite style!!! Your skill level is not important.

You can take part only 1 time

1) What could be in the picture: your operator, favorite warframe, sentinels, animals, cephalon, enemies, environment, your signature

2) What not to draw: person (Lotus, Stalker, Teshin, bosses and etc.), nsfw, other fandoms

For violation of this rule participant is excluded.

3) And now the hardest part! The background should be a common. Make a smooth transition from the previous participant background. Do not place a space between your and the previous drawing. You can make a part of the object in the background, which then continue to following participant

4) You may not change layers with characters others artists. Do not cover the others' pictures.

5) You may little change the background of the previous artist: light, color, texture.

6) You may put a part your character on the background of the previous artist or behind the layer with the character of the previous artist.

7) You may delete all the excess that beyond the scope layer «Shot» of the previous artist.

EXAMPLE under the cut

Spoiler

You draw the characters + the background behind them. Your part of the background to be naturally connected with the previous participant background.

This is example for following participant in the file "Warframe collab left". Your background in your style. He it defines the idea to continue

EdciW4MKwNQ.jpg

Specifications: Height 2000 px. The width increases with the number of participants. For each participant there is one area, which is defined by a layer «Shot».

Do not change the layer «Shot». Continue layers «Skyline» and «White background».

Before upload the file, bring it into order. One layer with all your characters name «YOUR NICKNAME». Should be only one layer for the background with name «background collective layer».

Solution of disputes:

In case of conflict the parties must find a compromise or I set the final decision. If the chain of the artists for whatever reason is interrupted, I select a new member in this topic.

Translations for Russian community

Spoiler

Привет всем! Как на счет Рождественского чуда длинною в год? 5 лет подряд ДЕ делают удивительно захватывающую игру для нас. Это здорово, не так ли? Я приглашаю вас стать участником грандиозного фанарта.

Цель: Сделать коллаб при участии Варфрейм комьюнити. Одну длинную картинку.

Сроки: от настоящего момента и до конца 2017г. Или если закончатся участники и в течение 2-х недель не появятся новые желающие.

Как стать участником:

Заполните анкету и выложите ее в этой теме.

Форма анкеты:

1. Ваш ник

2.  Примеры ваших артов или ссылка на ваш блог/портфолио

3.  Ваш е-мейл (для связи и добавления доступа к папке в Дропбокс)

Ожидайте, когда текущий художник выберет вас своим последователем. Внимание! Ожидание может быть долгим, пожалуйста, наберитесь терпения. Однако, все, кто оставил заявку будут участвовать. Данная процедура с последователями лишь определяет очередь участников.

Одновременно в работе будут находиться два художника. Один продолжает левую сторону, другой – правую. В самом конце мы соединим левую и правую части, чтобы получить один длинный арт.

Что вы должны делать, когда вас выберут как следующего участника:

1.  Скачайте файл .psd из папки в Дропбоксе

2.  Рисуйте свой арт не дольше 1-2 недель. Сохраните файл как .psd. Файл должен иметь название «Warframe collab left ваш ник латиницей» или «Warframe collab right ваш ник латиницей».

3. Загрузите новый файл со своей работой в общую папку в Дропбоксе

4.  Выберите следующего участника из тех, кто оставил заявку в этой теме. Сообщите о своем выборе в этой теме или мне в ЛС. (Вы так же можете сами связаться со своим последователем. Если потенциальный участник не отвечает в течение 2-х дней, вы должны выбрать другого)

ПРАВИЛА

Рисуйте в своем стиле! Ваш уровень скила не имеет значения.

Вы можете участвовать только 1 раз

1) Что можно рисовать: своего оператора, варфрейма, стражей, питомцев, цефалона, врагов, вашу подпись

2) Что нельзя рисовать: конкретные персоны (Лотос, Сталкер, Тешин, боссы и т.д.), похабщину, другие фэндомы.

За нарушение этого правила участник исключается.

3) А теперь самая сложная часть! Фон должен быть общим. Сделайте плавный переход от фона предыдущего участника. Не оставляйте пробелов между вашим и соседним рисунками. Вы можете сделать на фоне часть объекта, который за вас продолжит последователь (например, часть дерева, стену и т.д.)

4) Вы не можете менять слои с персонажами других участников. Не перекрывайте рисунки других

5) Вы можете незначительно изменить фон предыдущего художника: свет, цвет, текстура

6) Вы можете поместить часть вашего персонажа на фон предыдущего художника или позади слоя с его пресонажами.

7) Вы можете удалить все, что выступает за рамки слоя «Shot» предыдущего участника

Параметры: Высота 2000 пикс. Ширина увеличивается вместе с количеством участников. Для каждого участника есть своя область рисования, которую определяют рамки слоя «Shot»

Не изменяйте слой «Shot». Продолжайте слои «Skyline» и «White background».

Перед загрузкой файла приведите его в порядок. Один слой для всех ваших персонажей назовите своим ником на латинице. Должен быть только один слой для фона с общим названием «background collective layer»

Решение спорных ситуаций:

В случае конфликта стороны должны прийти к компромисс или я приму окончательное решение самостоятельно. Если цепочка художников по какой-то причине прервалась, я выбираю нового участника из этой темы.

Link to files here

List of participants (will be updated)

Left side 

1) Evergreenmind / Undergroundwubwubmaster ( Green / Wub )

2) Cyberhell

3) Mari/Mary

4)  Thrax

5)  blazingcobalt

6) Mako,drkmako, eternaldrk mako

7) arch111

8) xiaodenden/cyen

9) CrazyValkyr / JoDarkrider

10) A.Licht

11) Raven_Makoto

12) lukinu_u

13) Ollnozz

Right side

1) Zilvtree/Zilv-9 

2) Schizoideh

3) Steel/InterstellarFarts/Trashframe

4) kedemel

5) Shadrad

6) Sharkinabox

7) Dynline

8) ExaminerZenora

9) MartianJellyfish / DerMetzgermeister

10) Wolf7FC

11) jwapplephobia

12) StahliStorm

13) FrostyEmbers

14) Evreyenn

15) Sillfix

16) Mahay_Bandit, Kotokopter

17) Dylki

List of applications for participation (will be updated):

Trash Prime/Geth  - Temporarily removed out of the lineup at the request of a participant

Vesener - Temporarily removed out of the lineup at the request of a participant

Emephire/Dat - did not have time to make the art in time.

Ali or Fresh Memes is waiting for a new graphics tablet.

dragor6 - We did not receive a response from him

Edited by KatarinaElf

Nickname: Steel/InterstellarFarts/Trashframe

Examples of my work: http://interstellarfarts.deviantart.com/gallery/

Email: Huehuedevil@gmail.com
(I don't currently own a dropbox account, but I'll make one soon)
By the way for the background part, we're not allowed to change it so we can just reuse yours? (i'm probably not understanding like usual)

Edited by Trash_Frame
MY DUMBASS DIDN'T ADD MY ONLINE ALIAS' IN THE NICKNAME SECTION AHHHHHH

Name: Mari/Mary

Example works: http://missmartifire.tumblr.com and 

Some of the stuff that's in the thread isn't in the art blog, and some stuff that's in the art blog isn't in the thread.

Email: missmarifire@gmail.com

I'm not all too picky, just stick me wherever and I'll pick the first person I see that hasn't gone yet.

Edited by MissMarifire

50 minutes ago, Trash_Frame said:

Nickname: Steel

Examples of my work: http://interstellarfarts.deviantart.com/gallery/

Email: Huehuedevil@gmail.com
(I don't currently own a dropbox account, but I'll make one soon)
By the way for the background part, we're not allowed to change it so we can just reuse yours? (i'm probably not understanding like usual)

You draw the characters + the background behind them. Your part of the background to be naturally connected with the previous participant background.

This is example for following participant in the file "Warframe collab left". Your background in your style. He it defines the idea to continue

EdciW4MKwNQ.jpg

Edited by KatarinaElf

30 minutes ago, evergreenmind said:

Name(s): Evergreenmind / Undergroundwubwubmaster ( Green / Wub )

Exmaple works: http://undergroundwubwubmaster.tumblr.com/

Email: undergroundwubwubmaster@gmail.com

I'll do whatever (tho i prefer the right side) but i doubt i can choose a successor to my piece, i'm a horrible chooser.

Don't worry! First, everyone who posted a form to be involved! You simply specify the order of the artists.

10 hours ago, KatarinaElf said:

EdciW4MKwNQ.jpg

Okay thank you! This clears it up a lot for me!

I'm up for taking any side btw~

Wow! I'm so glad to all participants! Thank you! 

AND I THINK WE CAN START!

So, the first two participants:

Left side Evergreenmind / Undergroundwubwubmaster ( Green / Wub )

Rigth side Zilvtree/Zilv-9 

They will continue my drawing, and then will give the baton to the other members! Everyone will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall picture.

Selected participants have one week to draw and 1 week as a spare (in the case when circumstances prevent you finish on time). Best of all if you will draw and pass them the baton as soon as possible. Others are waiting for!

This is a wonderful idea! I kept telling myself to apply but holidays and family got on my way and I forgot, lol.

1. Nickname: MartianJellyfish / DerMetzgermeister

2. Example your artwork or links on your blog/portfolio: http://martianjellyfish.tumblr.com/ 

3. Your email: fortuneteller_88@hotmail.com

Oh, and you mentioned enemies can be in the picture, but are there any other rules for including them?

52 minutes ago, MartianJellyfish said:

This is a wonderful idea! I kept telling myself to apply but holidays and family got on my way and I forgot, lol.

2. Example your artwork or links on your blog/portfolio: http://martianjellyfish.tumblr.com/ 

Oh, and you mentioned enemies can be in the picture, but are there any other rules for including them?

Are you planning on some green-shaded crewmen?

2 hours ago, MartianJellyfish said:

There is no problem to paint ordinary enemies