Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Salvage

FateChristopher

Agreed.

But I'm more concerned about the fact I barely understand the map... I often don't know where I am or what I'm supposed to do because the areas are saturated with infestation and other visual effects.

But well, it's pretty much the case with the whole infested tileset, maybe due to my small screen ?

1 hour ago, DeadScream said:

Agreed.

But I'm more concerned about the fact I barely understand the map... I often don't know where I am or what I'm supposed to do because the areas are saturated with infestation and other visual effects.

But well, it's pretty much the case with the whole infested tileset, maybe due to my small screen ?

Felt the same way when I first started the mission, was way too confusing.

I've seen people commenting on the map, which I gather there are at least two different ones. I've only played the mission twice and been on the same map both times. The map I've played is fine; there is the central point, then three terminals spread out in a triangle around them. You can pretty much bullet jump from one terminal to the other, so moving between them isn't terrible. From what I've seen though, the other map has multiple levels, which just sounds horrible to me. This mode is hectic enough without having to contend with moving up or down levels to move between points, since Infested tilesets are notoriously easy to get lost on.

Edit: I've now tried the other map and agree with the feedback I've seen, it's not fun. And for my trouble, I got a Stretch mod. So I'm done with farming Nidus. Plain and simple, in its current state, Infested Salvage isn't fun, and the rewards aren't worth the frustration.

Edited by Calvyr