Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

[DE]Drew

16 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

5obZbmv.png

In my opinion, the infested salvage game mode needs adjustments, at its fastest, a group is still looking at a 15-20 minute time window to reach rota C, this would have been ok if there wasn't a frame locked behind those 15-20 minutes for a chance to get a frame part.

Either the game mode's duration per round needs to be speed up or Nidus parts need to show up outside of rota C only. It is ok in JV that it takes so long to complete, but in JV you only need to do this process once and not 4 times for a chance for a frame part of a frame that unlocks content infested door on op of that.

Also, rotation C and only 80 Endo? I thought we had this discussion already...

Edit:

Since in retrospective I feel like I was a little ranty, here are some good words: Thanks for the Hirudo adjustments, i expected the stance polarity to be fixed, but also another polarity on top of that is kinda sweet.

no different than old void rotations which had prime drops, or any rotation C. Defense is generally just over 20 minutes to wave 20.survival is exactly 20 minutes to rotation C

No worse than ivara dropped on spy missions

really depends on the rarity of the drop. each ivara part took at least as long as 3 or 4 of these missions.

Edited by Shockwave-