Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

[DE]Drew

34 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

5obZbmv.png

In my opinion, the infested salvage game mode needs adjustments, at its fastest, a group is still looking at a 15-20 minute time window to reach rota C, this would have been ok if there wasn't a frame locked behind those 15-20 minutes for a chance to get a frame part.

Either the game mode's duration per round needs to be speed up or Nidus parts need to show up outside of rota C only. It is ok in JV that it takes so long to complete, but in JV you only need to do this process once and not 4 times for a chance for a frame part of a frame that unlocks content infested door on op of that.

Also, rotation C and only 80 Endo? I thought we had this discussion already...

Edit:

Since in retrospective I feel like I was a little ranty, here are some good words: Thanks for the Hirudo adjustments, i expected the stance polarity to be fixed, but also another polarity on top of that is kinda sweet.

You are absolutely right about the length of the infested invasion... It takes waaaay to long... also I have done a lot of those runs as we speak... still didn't get even one part of Nidus to drop... :( Plz DE fix this asap

Are you kidding me, DE? The hoops we have to jump through to get this new frame are insane! First, a SEVEN MISSION QUEST that was as repetetive as could possibly be, and that was just for the bloody blueprint. Now we have to farm a new endless mission, which probably takes 15-20 minutes at best to get to rotation C for a CHANCE at getting one of his parts. So we're looking at an hour minimum beyond the quest to get his parts, and that's if we are insanely lucky. If we're unlucky, it's going to take hours up hours to get these stupid parts. Equinox wasn't even this annoying to get, and that frame had 6 parts to farm!

It's not all bad. There was some interesting lore with the quest, and the new infested salvage is interesting, albeit very tedious. I just don't understand why you make these so fricking hard to get. It took hours to finish the quest alone and all we got is a blueprint for a warframe that most people will just break down and buy because the grind is ridiculous. Please be merciful and reduce this grind, I think it's the worst grind in the game thus far. Whatever happened to reducing grind, huh?

Just now, Larry_Foulke said:

Still no fixed to the " squad is full " thing whenever you try to join a session, also I didn't receive the third painting from Ergo Glast and Neewa.

That has been annoying me so much. Also, I keep losing connection to the host and I'm pretty sure that host migrations are not working as intended. This caused me to have to repeat the first mission of the new question because the host apparently dropped and it just kicked everyone instead of doing a host migration. It pissed me the frick off.

Kudos to all at DE as always, although

Some of the new Noggles do not display correctly when you attempt to place them (M-Wam shows the same as Auditor) also i havn't been able to place any thus far either due to "faild to place" each time i try (not at ship capacity cap, not placed whilst red, with or without auto snap).

While all the new shinies are as always interesting, there is one ugly little bug still crawling around in the cogs: the fact that in Archwing, roll keybinds seem to deactivate as soon as you sprint/afterburn. You can roll when moving slowly, but not when boosting. The way the roll controls work is fine, but they proceed to shut off entirely whenever you boost to speed and that definitely feels like a bug. After a month or two if not more, I continue to await a fix with bated breath...

I got out of the Navigation in the third mission and the Inbox was opened backwards over the nax console with me just sitting there. I could see the transmission but I didn't get a paiting! Fix coming? I want that bootifol art.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed stance polarity for Hirudo and added an extra Madurai polarization

I had literally just applied a V polarity to the same slot as the extra madurai. Basically just lost a forma :(

y u do dis to me DE...

Edited by Roatze