Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

[DE]Drew

Could You increase the chance of getting Nidus parts, pretty please? The quest is repetitive enough. No need for more grind.

Or at least remove mods (Vital Sense? Really?) from rotation C? Maybe increase the speed of deciphering?

Speaking of mods, my game crashes when trying to browse mods.

Did not recieve the 3rd drawing form the quest.

Edited by Afakur

yes it takes time getting all the parts but its a f2p game so thats ecpected. the problem is that the rewards arent good. replace 80 endo with 400 and replace mods with axi relics. give us stuff we can use not mods we already have it would be fine in a low level mission where mod farming is important but not on eris

Review of the Quest: I got a bit disappointed, the quest started off really nice, but then it felt like a Index mission spam. I still liked the quest anyways specially the ending.

The new gamemode seriously needs some changes, it just takes too much time and the sirum seems to have problems to drop when in a public session... Because I've been testing and solo seems to have more of those drops.

Oh and the idea of putting Nidus in rotation C along with mods and whatever else is there, I hate it. The mission already takes long enough, AND with the rewards no one will want from there like the mods that drop everywhere else, currently the mission frustrates me and I just want to finish it as soon as possible, because I won't be joining it again so soon.

Anyways, enough crying, hope this gets fixed soon enough :(.

Edited by Bl4zko

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, or maybe it's only my computer, but I noticed ever since the last update, my game looks significantly worse. Someone told me it was a known problem and that they were going to fix it yesterday, but even after the update today, my game looks awful with all settings max. Have they said anything about it? Is anyone else having this problem?

Just now, OneMalice said:

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, or maybe it's only my computer, but I noticed ever since the last update, my game looks significantly worse. Someone told me it was a known problem and that they were going to fix it yesterday, but even after the update today, my game looks awful with all settings max. Have they said anything about it? Is anyone else having this problem?

Try to disable "Volumetric Lightning" in Video settings

18 minutes ago, MrRobot901 said:

I agree, but more than that needs to happen. I think that the system should allow you to lock in a stat with kuva and the percentages should scale off of mastery rank. So there are no more rivens for S#&$ weapons locked at MR13 where I can't use them while there are really good weapon rivens locked at MR8. Really what the hell is that. On top of that, DE would be making it even more clear that mastery rank matters. Also, with locking in a stat, someone could build themself the mod that they want and not have to rely on the bullS#&$ rng. If those two things were implemented I would be very happy.

I'd like more to be done as well, but I'm trying to curb my expectations.

cost me 1 million credits to get past the index missions

tried salvage mission once, died 4 times before rotation A came and I could leave

looked up what I had to do beforehand but still have no clue how to do it (think it was because I had an ember with simulor in my party, never saw any enemies and never saw any "blue box drops")

tried a second time with speed nova, stayed till round 5 by accident, mission failed because i wanted to keep two shields up... I think.... I don't know anymore, I know I need a break now 

Edited by trace_phage
added stuff

I thin something in the new update has made the Infested ships on Eris more taxing on my computer, before these last few updates the framerate was fine, around 50-60, but now it tanks in many areas to 30-40, even 25. My graphics settings haven't changed at all in the mean time, and other tilesets run smoothly with a mostly 60fps counter through them. Please consider optimizing Eris some more to the same standards as the other planets and tilesets.

Another minor bug, when you claim extractors from the navigation, if you do it from the individual planets, it works fine, but if you do it from the general overview, claiming all finished extractors at once, it asks whether you are sure you want to sell those items. I think it still gives the resources and extractors back just fine if you click ok, but it is a confusing confirmation and adds a needless extra step to the process.

Oh, and in that 19.4 update you said something about buffing Sicarus and Glaive Prime? Why are the stats still pretty much the same on screen? Have they still changed?

1 hour ago, MimouAuditore said:

LOL all the comments are about bugs, you have a lot of work DE.

And thank you for splitting the update, I hope that you will do it again because it helps people with poor internet.

Exactly what I wanted to say. While I admit they work a lot hard and we thank them for this but still there are quite issues with people here.

1 minute ago, baslolz said:

hhm i'm also stuck with no mission progress :T. and being in a almost dead clan(12 people and sometimes 1 person logs in) and needing 150.000  mutagen samples is uuh a slight problem :/

You should get into an active clan then. But yeah mutagen samples are a problem.

1 hour ago, Roatze said:

I had literally just applied a V polarity to the same slot as the extra madurai. Basically just lost a forma :(

y u do dis to me DE...

the way polarity is saved, I suggest rearranging the polarity slots for the forma, it might be hidden below the basic polarity since it was there before the addition :o