Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

[DE]Drew

11 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

What's a reasonable nerf to the required mutagen samples for you guys? It must be large numbers, just not this large still.

5000 -> 1000 is the minimum it has to be lowered by to not be insane.

so 1/5, Neurodes etc. are fine for what they tried to achieve, that's a quarter of my remaining Neurodes.

1000 Mutagen Samples is the amount I aquired in over 2000h of play time, while still insane, it is possible.

5000 is just too extreme.

2 minutes ago, YeosMeog said:

Well, a friend is still bug. The quest says : Craft  Chroma Signal . But he doesn't have it in the foundry...

The same is happening with me i have the beacon but i dont have the Chroma signal so i cant craft the Chroma mark 

Please DE fix fast!!!:(

22 minutes ago, YeosMeog said:

I don't get it. Why ? :surprised:

I bought him because the salvage mission was incredibly long and the antiserum drops too low. They adjusted the spawn, the antiserum drop rate and the decryption rate based on squad size. Might make him more tolerable and ~easier~ to get.

1 hour ago, Kortex_ said:

He encontrado un error, en una de las misiones de índice en el gambito glast gano la primera y segunda ronda, pero cuando el cefalón dice que 3ª ronda comenzará no pasa nada, acabo de ver las animaciones cephalons, la pared y no pasa nada

Ami also happens to me the same thing I hope they fix that mistake

DE...this bloody infested sabatage is still completely broken. Health drain is ridiculous but only happens sometimes, so some players are dropping like flies while others are perfectly fine. Also, it seems that if an assassin group spawns in, enemies stop spawning completely. Fix this please! Farming this warframe is infuriating!