Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

[DE]Drew

I can't continue the Glast Gambit Quest; I got as far as where Anyo bets Neewa and something else (Trying NOT to spoil the quest for some people) and Glast bets everything, I was returned to my ship, and there was no mission for the quest; the quest was still active, but it had no mission that I could select to advance my progression into this amazing new story. DE, please help me and my friend E-Wolf so that we can all have the new Frame without having to get platinum with money that we don't have and can't really make.

I'd still like to see the bubbles on the vaporizers not decrease in size between rounds. I don't know if it was because we had a Saryn that constantly had a Molt up on one point in the Salvage I just ran, but nearly all of the spawns were going to that point. Another point was getting a trickle of enemies, and the third point might have had a dozen or so enemies come to it over the course of 4 rounds. It's manageable, but would be better if there was a way to actually even out the spawns, rather than having them all go to the same point. The drop rate for the serum also still seems a little low in a 4 player group, but it's manageable. The game mode is improved, but still not what I'd call fun, and as soon as I have all of my Nidus parts, I'll be happy to say goodbye to it, just like the Rathuum and Index arenas.

6 minutes ago, WinterFrostsong said:

I can't continue the Glast Gambit Quest; I got as far as where Anyo bets Neewa and something else (Trying NOT to spoil the quest for some people) and Glast bets everything, I was returned to my ship, and there was no mission for the quest; the quest was still active, but it had no mission that I could select to advance my progression into this amazing new story. DE, please help me and my friend E-Wolf so that we can all have the new Frame without having to get platinum with money that we don't have and can't really make.

Have you unlocked The Index node on Neptune? 

19 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

5obZbmv.png

Edit2:

cHeSlZK.png

Edit3:

mCDh3R8.png

And they don't stop coming

Reveal hidden contents

Not signed in

In my opinion, the infested salvage game mode needs adjustments, at its fastest, a group is still looking at a 15-20 minute time window to reach rota C, this would have been ok if there wasn't a frame locked behind those 15-20 minutes for a chance to get a frame part.

Either the game mode's duration per round needs to be speed up or Nidus parts need to show up outside of rota C only. It is ok in JV that it takes so long to complete, but in JV you only need to do this process once and not 4 times for a chance for a frame part of a frame that unlocks content infested door on op of that.

Also, rotation C and only 80 Endo? I thought we had this discussion already...

Edit:

Since in retrospective I feel like I was a little ranty, here are some good words: Thanks for the Hirudo adjustments, i expected the stance polarity to be fixed, but also another polarity on top of that is kinda sweet.

This ^

29 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

i don't know if i'm alone, but in the last 4 infested salvage games i had the host migration around the end of the first round, but i don't know why (we weren't losing or other things like that)

Also this, Me and a friend were two manning it, after wave 4 I got host migration and abandoned the mission, then he asked me if I left the group because he too got a host migration and thought I had quit first.

21 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

The life drain on infested salvage is insane! On the larger map, I can barely get from one bubble to another before dying. It needs to be nerfed like NOW.

...that map is terrible, can't see from that bubble where im going.

I'll wait for another hotfix or two, when drop rates are not S#&$.

Just now, TasogareA said:

...that map is terrible, can't see from that bubble where im going.

I'll wait for another hotfix or two, when drop rates are not S#&$.

Yeah, it's S#&$. We've just been leaving and regrouping whenever we get that map. It's terrible, hard to see, and slower.

On Infested Salvage,  The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.2

Enemies spawns better on some tower (previously being A the only one getting enemies) but the spawn rate is not constant enough, stopping from time to time, now A doesn't get enough and so on.

Enemies stopped showing, zero, cero, nada, by the end of rot C failing the mission for us.

What about the fix for the ridicule amount of 5000 mutagen research?

Thanks!

You know back in the day when Banshee was a defense reward she was a guaranteed at wave 20 "Congrats! Here's your banshee piece. please try again."

Well now we have Nidus in the same position and its more like this "Here's 80 endo. Go away and do it again.", okay so I do it again "Oh? You came back? Well here's another 80 endo.....what I gave you something now go away and do it again." and I stupidly do it again and get a  "Really now? 160 endo wasn't enough? You want more? Well okay then here's another 80 endo."  I didn't do it again probably never will. 

8 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Not sure about making it guaranteed, but maybe buff its drop rates. Or make it drop elsewhere.

It's not even the drop rate of the Nidus parts that bothers me so much as it's the other terrible rewards on rotation C. I mean seriously, at least the other rotations drop relics fairly regularly. But once people are done farming Nidus, who's gonna stay til rotation C for a Vital Sense, Stretch, or 80 endo?

Edited by UvBenServed

10 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

You know back in the day when Banshee was a defense reward she was a guaranteed at wave 20 "Congrats! Here's your banshee piece. please try again."

Well now we have Nidus in the same position and its more like this "Here's 80 endo. Go away and do it again.", okay so I do it again "Oh? You came back? Well here's another 80 endo.....what I gave you something now go away and do it again." and I stupidly do it again and get a  "Really now? 160 endo wasn't enough? You want more? Well okay then here's another 80 endo."  I didn't do it again probably never will. 

As aggravating as getting 80 Endo is, I'd take that over a Stretch or Metal Auger mod. This whole thing is so infuriating. The spawns are still broken, the hologram map is trash, the drop rate of serum is still too low, and the whole idea of having to do this nonsense to get pieces for Nidus is beyond me. If they're going to make us do this to get the frame, we should actually get the frame. Considering how long each run takes in comparison to a boss run, I really can't fathom what DE were thinking. I can do a normal boss run in under 5 minutes and I'm guaranteed to get a part, even if it isn't the one I need, it's still a part. This nonsense, however, you could run it 50 times and not actually get a single part. And I refuse to pay for Nidus with platinum. There is no justification for it, so I will not do it.

DE, PLEASE, fix this. I'm losing a lot of faith here.