Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

[DE]Drew

54 minutes ago, UvBenServed said:

It's not even the drop rate of the Nidus parts that bothers me so much as it's the other terrible rewards on rotation C. I mean seriously, at least the other rotations drop relics fairly regularly. But once people are done farming Nidus, who's gonna stay til rotation C for a Vital Sense, Stretch, or 80 endo?

Nobody. As soon as I have the parts that I need, I will very happily turn my back on this game mode until they fix it.

Edit: In fact, I'm done playing this mode, and possibly Warframe, until it's fixed. The fact that we have to go through this to receive crappy, low level mods instead of the parts that we're actually after is insulting. I've been frustrated by drop rates of parts before, but never felt insulted the way I do now.

Edited by Calvyr

1 minute ago, Calvyr said:

As aggravating as getting 80 Endo is, I'd take that over a Stretch or Metal Auger mod. This whole thing is so infuriating. The spawns are still broken, the hologram map is trash, the drop rate of serum is still too low, and the whole idea of having to do this nonsense to get pieces for Nidus is beyond me. If they're going to make us do this to get the frame, we should actually get the frame. Considering how long each run takes in comparison to a boss run, I really can't fathom what DE were thinking. I can do a normal boss run in under 5 minutes and I'm guaranteed to get a part, even if it isn't the one I need, it's still a part. This nonsense, however, you could run it 50 times and not actually get a single part. And I refuse to pay for Nidus with platinum. There is no justification for it, so I will not do it.

DE, PLEASE, fix this. I'm losing a lot of faith here.

Because they weren't thinking that's the sad part DE has consistently made the same mistakes over and over again they never learn and at the going rate probably never will and will continue to rely on layer after layer of bad RNG and terrible grind farming. We went from 25 void keys to 32 relics and that's not counting vaulted relics if you add in those relics then its 58 total and even then you add in the traces needed to make it a radiant where all that does is shift number's around for a slightly better chance at stuff where as in my case makes it a guaranteed Forma every damn time.

so just tried to do the salvage mission... end of round 3 just before reward screen.... host migration due to host being dropped from match for no apparent reason and then the game bugs out and we have to abort the mission because no enemies are spawning and the decoding isn't happening....  seriously it's getting to feel like you don't want us to get nidus unless we use plat...

let's be clear it's still broken .. and the idea of doing 4 waves to have a small chance of geting a part is so annoying

i run the d.... misson 16 time's and still missing the chassis.. normally i'll use plat to get the farm, but now after i kind of wast all that time trying to farm him, I really dont want to!. 

- feel like  DE made it hard to get him, only because it kind of  a  business trick, and as long i feel like that dont hope i'll wast my plat on anything have something to do with this new updating.  

11 minutes ago, Tatwin said:

The fact Nidus-parts isnt guaranteed and the lousy rewards this feels like such a blatant cashgrab. 
I just feel so betrayed by this update

The non-guaranteed Nidus parts, the excessively high level of resources for researches, heavy HEAVY use of resources like Nitain and Kuva, they're all designed to make this game harder for those who are not spending money in the game. My patience with this game and it's developers is at an end, i'm completely done with this game now.

20 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

• Fixed The Glast Gambit not properly registering alignment choice

Is there going to be a retroactive fix for players who selected previously? I still have the video message from the choice "Send her home" instead of "Let her choose."

1 hour ago, Calvyr said:

As aggravating as getting 80 Endo is, I'd take that over a Stretch or Metal Auger mod. This whole thing is so infuriating. The spawns are still broken, the hologram map is trash, the drop rate of serum is still too low, and the whole idea of having to do this nonsense to get pieces for Nidus is beyond me. If they're going to make us do this to get the frame, we should actually get the frame. Considering how long each run takes in comparison to a boss run, I really can't fathom what DE were thinking. I can do a normal boss run in under 5 minutes and I'm guaranteed to get a part, even if it isn't the one I need, it's still a part. This nonsense, however, you could run it 50 times and not actually get a single part. And I refuse to pay for Nidus with platinum. There is no justification for it, so I will not do it.

DE, PLEASE, fix this. I'm losing a lot of faith here.

I understand you, believe me.  This is the F2P business model, though.  You can spend $5 and buy the frame outright (or however much it costs), or you can grind 30 hours to get it for free.  To save $5, you work at wages that would make even third-world child labor factories blush.

DE, would you please remove the mods from rotation C of the infested salvage, like stretch and the like? Nobody doing this mission is in need of a freaking stretch mod! Oh, and how about endo too? Nobody wants 80 endo after doing 4 rounds of this. I just did 12 rounds of this mission and got 2 stretches and then 80 endo. Needless to say, I'm a little pissed. I've been farming this mission nearly all night and still have only gotten 2 of the parts I need.

All this grind is getting ridiculous, looking at hema, and nidus... they should focus on making money out of cosmetics, not overpriced like the ones you get from prime access or the tennogen (wich are better than what DE had ever made, and DE seems to be relying too much on tenno gen), I think if they want money so much they should focus on that, at least players wouldnt be made, and lets when was the last time I ever bought a weapon or a warframe... NEVER because the fun factor is farming them doing INTERESTING MISSIONS, if the salvage mission had at least other decent rewards besides nidus parts at rotation c I would be happy and it would be challenging to continue 

Wow I can't belive the 2 hot fixes actually broke the game even more. Everything you said that you fix in the new mission is still there and bringing even worst bug like crashing. The vanilla update is so much better, why the hell is the hot fixes ruin it so much.

The Hema research cost should be reduced, while it may work in theory many players in clans will not donate to the research making it extremely slow and reliant upon a few players doing nearly all of the farming for a ludicrous amount of mutagen samples. In a moon clan we have so far only had 30000 donated even after some players such as myself donated over 500 and in one advanced player's case 2000.

So i tryed to do the quest today...

Dear DE please shut that quest up "where the light doesnt shine" ok?

Its already annoying that you just keep doing same "fluff" all over the god damn time... If i wanted to do repetitive content just for a "fluffing" quest i would play some hardcore eastern MMORPG...

You had one job.. Make quest interesting but there you go throwing boring and annoying missions in it.

Id better have to butcher my way through nullies and broken as hell corpus techs at lvl 300+ than do this train wreck of the quest you rushed to pull on us. Its already ridiculous we need thousands of credits  just to start the god damn thing and then loose it.

This quest leaves bad taste after "War Within", even Limbo excavation quests are more bearable than this.

Also as far as i heard getting the Nidus is even more pain.

Bad unpolished quest, even more grinding to already grind fest of a game Warframe is (still no match for some MMO's) 0/10

22 hours ago, Buldozers said:

zrl0SIO.png

I won wager 3 waves from quest but after the mission I discovered I only got 50k creds back.

I hope you fixed this?

WTF? ALL MY DECORATIONS IN LISET ARE GONE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!

My 5 million credits worth of Pedestal Prime and several statues disappeared along with other things. The F***?

6 hours ago, Yorinar said:

I understand you, believe me.  This is the F2P business model, though.  You can spend $5 and buy the frame outright (or however much it costs), or you can grind 30 hours to get it for free.  To save $5, you work at wages that would make even third-world child labor factories blush.

First, this is the only frame that we have to deal with this nonsense with. Second, given that Nidus is 225p, it's more like $15 than $5, and that's still not the point, see point #1.

The thing is that until now, I haven't really been bothered by any grinding in Warframe, because it has generally been fun. This new game modes, with all of the bugs and flaws in it though, just isn't fun. If they fix the game mode so it isn't so aggravating, and lose the crappy drops from what should be the Nidus rotation, then I'm okay with. They can also get rid of the hologram map too, but I guess if they fix the spawns and drop rates, that map wouldn't be so bad.

2 minutes ago, Calvyr said:

The thing is that until now, I haven't really been bothered by any grinding in Warframe, because it has generally been fun. This new game modes, with all of the bugs and flaws in it though, just isn't fun.

That's the key thing here. I haven't tried the new gamemode myself because I keep hearing horrible things about it, and the main point is how unfun it is, and the grind should be fun, it has been in many areas of the game so far, which is a testament to how great the combat is, but now they brought along a broken frustrating gamemode that most people even find boring, but also simply not fun.