[DE]Drew

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

21 minutes ago, bungawunga said:

My 5 million credits worth of Pedestal Prime and several statues disappeared along with other things. The F***?

Hotfix 19.5.2 fixed it. Everything was back when I logged in :)

3 hours ago, KyoBladezen said:

Have you unlocked The Index node on Neptune? 

Yes; how else would I have progressed into the parts of the story that require the Index node?

Same emotions as Kela de Thaym rework - syndicate start, some boring arenas with no reward, and easy final. Last time Kela was made the most hatable boss mission (after Vay Hek i think) for it's time waste and being unnecessarily complicated (i understand your position about oneshoting bosses, but why force players to run 80% time and then still oneshot bosses or kill them while running in circles? it's not interesting or complicated, it's way more boring and nervous).

Same thing here i see - useless dumb boring arenas, money wasting in missions (no more than 10 points of advance, really? it's idiotic, even being around role-players), and then brocken untested boring infesed grind (why new mission type must be allways bugged? why everything is allways bugged in warframe?) for a little chance of new warframe. Seriously? Atlas, Mesa, Saryn, Equinox and others needed a new friend? Even a prime one is really easier to find.

Or will we have 14% chance of relics on rotation C only soon? I will not be surprised. Oh, and even when we grind it's parts, we will need 5k nitain and 30k kuva for crafting... one part. And then it will bug and dissappear. That's how i see Warframe in next year. Thanks for New Year mood, DE.

On 12/23/2016 at 9:02 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Reduced value of Antiserum Injector Fragments from 25 to 5 credits. 

damnt. I should have sold my 100k or so when I had the chance :(