[DE]Drew

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

That 5k mutagen sample requirement is... Eesh. My friend and I were doing ODS with a Nekros and Pilfering Swarm Hydroid, and still only got 152 each, with both resource boosters.

Also, like many others, I seem to have not gotten my Mumblers picture from the quest, which is really a shame because the other four look nice posted up around my lyset.

Complaints aside, I do appreciate the update, and it Nidus looks pretty neat. Hopefully you don't need mutagen samples to build him though, because all of those are going to my clan :v

• Upvote 1

It could be worse.. first time I made it to complete C we got 50 endo...

They need to fix the rotation rewards.

1 hour ago, SpaceSheepie said:

Its broken. BROKEN. I'm on "The Glast Gambit" -

Reveal hidden contents

The stage where you're supposed to lose.

I click on it, nothing happens. A friend invited me and another friend who was also having the trouble to their game, it kicked both of us and we lost our credits. We managed to get in after another attempt, "completed" it, my friend who was also having the same problem got progress, I did not, and more of my credits gone.

What I see when I try to click the quest:

159LRib.jpg

Yes this was after the "Hotfix". Who knew doing the same thing over and over could go so wrong? Not to mention the spectres are beyond annoying if you go in alone/have even one of them.

Is there a way to get these credits refunded? Since Baro sucked the life out of my supply a few weeks back, its sorta hurting a bit more right now.

What's worse, from the posts here, even if I can get through this stage it looks like I have more bugs and grind to look forward to, so now I'm just dreading even doing it at all. The only thing that's been enjoyable has been the dialogue and the little kid drawings were sorta neat, nothing more.

Can we PLEASE get a fix for this?!

• Upvote 3

Please, please, please, make Nidus easier to farm. I have been farming for 4 HOURS and only have a Nidus Systems BP...

I would be fine with the chance to get Nidus parts on the C rotation if the missions didn't take around 20-30min to have that chance. More time wasted than original Kuva farming. Please fix.

i got disconnected in the last minute of the last round, lost the match, all the credits and hard to farm more so i could play again -_- 

Before I start ranting on the Infested Salvage I want to bring up a couple of actual bugs, so I can be a productive member of society instead of the unemployed piece of garbage I am:

• Ambulas doesn't spawn. (As of writing the video is still processing.) I ran another a while before in a full squad where the same thing happened, only we actually got him to spawn somehow. I quit this time because I was getting a phone call and was alone in a public mission. 
  • No video, but throwing the Javlok at a defense cryopod makes the Javlok disappear, with no way to get it back. I'll get some video if I can get it to happen again.
  • No video again, but the audio for the quest transmissions plays in the background if you, say, finish a mission in a squad and want to leave the group before they cut the video off. It happened to me during the second transmission, and the music that played at the end was really nice. 

And some notes on the javlok, since I just started using it:

• If the thrown spear doesn't kill the enemy it gets stuck inside them, and it's hilarious to watch a corpus tech run around with a spear jutting out of his forhead. 
  • The self-damage is actually not bad, though I don't have it to 30 yet (did tater it though), its current 2k blast damage doesn't seem to be enough to actually kill me. I'm sure by the time I do have it to 30 and forma'd a couple of times I'll be able to oneshot my Inaros with it.
  • If you throw it at a door and the door opens, it goes up with the door. It's kinda funny but at the same time there are some doors where it might get stuck. Good thing it comes back.
  • Actually throwing the spear is silent, but its impact doesn't seem to be. Further testing required.
  • It's a fun weapon, tenno/10 would craft again.

Now for salt.

Oh look, Vital Sense and Metal Auger and Stretch! Those are all rare mods that hardly ever drop and-

Oh wait. No they're not.

Well, at least it's a low level mission. Wait it's on Eris? A level 30-45 planet. One of the higher level planets.

Ooh, 80 endo! I actually need endo. I hope it's a good number. Oh good, it is! If it only took a couple thousand to max an r10 common mod. No, it takes 10k.

At least it's an easy gamemode, with good spawns. Nope, nothing spawns at all. You actually nerfed this in the hotfix. 

You've made a moderately difficult gamemode with terrible rewards (and no reason to go back once you've spent the twelve days required to actually get his parts).

At the very least take a look at the drop chances and non-Nidus rewards. Throw in some otherwise rare stances, some actually rare mods, up that endo reward to make it worth running (or to make it an endo farm). And up spawn rates.

Edit: Notes on the Javlok.

Edited by Xethaios
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Xethaios said:

Before I start ranting on the Infested Salvage I want to bring up a couple of actual bugs, so I can be a productive member of society instead of the unemployed piece of S#&$ I am:

• Ambulas doesn't spawn. (As of writing the video is still processing.) I ran another a while before in a full squad where the same thing happened, only we actually got him to spawn somehow. I quit this time because I was getting a phone call and was alone in a public mission. 
  • No video, but throwing the Javlok at a defense cryopod makes the Javlok disappear, with no way to get it back. I'll get some video if I can get it to happen again.
  • No video again, but the audio for the quest transmissions plays in the background if you, say, finish a mission in a squad and want to leave the group before they cut the video off. It happened to me during the second transmission, and the music that played at the end was really nice. 

Now for salt.

Oh look, Vital Sense and Metal Auger and Stretch! Those are all rare mods that hardly ever drop and-

Oh wait. No they're not.

Well, at least it's a low level mission. Wait it's on Eris? A level 30-45 planet. One of the higher level planets.

Ooh, 80 endo! I actually need endo. I hope it's a good number. Oh good, it is! If it only took a couple thousand to max an r10 common mod. No, it takes 10k.

At least it's an easy gamemode, with good spawns. Nope, nothing spawns at all. You actually nerfed this in the hotfix. 

You've made a moderately difficult gamemode with terrible rewards (and no reason to go back once you've spent the twelve days required to actually get his parts).

At the very least take a look at the drop chances and non-Nidus rewards. Throw in some otherwise rare stances, some actually rare mods, up that endo reward to make it worth running (or to make it an endo farm). And up spawn rates.

It would be nice to drop some acolyte mods, at least wouldnt be this bad

Edited by ninjadeboxers

Hema's sample requirement needs some slashing and the oestrus needs some tweaking.

i am in a clan where the requirement is 15k with about 7 of us active. Over the past year of playing wf (all the way to rank 22) i only had 1k to spare. To actively farm it would literally take hundreds of matches. That can't be intentional!! Ive farmed oxium for vauban prime, collected a hundred nitain to get the wukon research at the time and over a hundred tellurium for archwing stuff and this is ludicrous for even me. This has got to take the crown for most difficult to farm item in the entire game. I'm better off farming and selling prime stuff to buy it with plat then to try to research and build it :<

As for oestrus. It is impossible to keep all 3 terminals active at it's current state, not even a farming team designed to grind record amounts of mobs can keep everything active, let alone try to keep their armor up. It needs a critical look and have the rate of antiserum being dropped increased.

This is definitly one of the lesser updates which unfortunatly limits the appeal of nidus. He looks awesome, but i don't see myself having him let alone Hema any time soon. :<

• Upvote 1

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

SO eh is somone Fixing this quest or what ??? i just lost all my credits because i was at 10 Points i´m not alowed to get more and i´m also not alowed to get below thair Points ???? how with peps that dont read the stuff or spectas that die all the time ???? i want my credits back -_-

please fix the bug at Galatea-Neptune ---> that is an capture mission, bet there doesn't spawn an capture target.

i'm stuck now at the begin of Neptune.

please fix DE

5ft time that i can't complete the index match.
Also crazy requeriments for the Hema, considering i build my dojo alone, will take me forever :(

I was wondering but hey i am glad for the refund.

thanks.

also had to mention the little animation over an active power, i feel like that was a nice touch. OH and the stance for javlok with inaros is SO cool.  thanks for all the new fun :)

Edited by Hyday

You can say that this entire update is... Infested with Bugs!

I'm giving the Nidus farm up until the performance and engine bugs are fixed. At least some of them, the most crucial ones. There are even too many to give an example of >,<

• Upvote 1

The new gamemode is completly bugged when playing with other people, specially in the map where you have to jump around from A to B and C.. No serum is dropping AT ALL even with nekros and hydroid together, also this mission shouldn't take sooo freaking long to complete and rotation C rewards make me angry, although with some modifications to the time the mission takes to finish it could smooth things up a bit.

So the mission bugged and didn't let me progress. Relogging didn't help either.

Turns out I just needed to watch the transmission in my inbox and not skip the dialog conversation at the end of the transmission.

My wish list for Christmas : Mutagen sample !

CE4B9A5CC0A063D73A5E4C9FF3A2DC7DA5950D91

DD6DBA9963D7CEE1F6C81476A224A8D12ECADBE5

Not that big a deal for a one man Clan 

Edited by PoulsenJ

1 hour ago, LostGoldBell said:

Can we PLEASE get a fix for this?!

I am having the same problem, when the script ran to fix the broken Index, it screwed up and I cannot progress my quest.

• Upvote 1

I feel like the RNG on the Infested salvage is a dictator of life and death. Plus other frustrations with other mods overlapping the reward tables for the nidus parts.