[DE]Drew

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

Hiya and i have issues after the hotfix, The Target wager is over the time so its hard to tell the time in the index. {Spoiler} After i completed the one section of the mission where i get the info on the cheats The main story mission seem to have vanish and now i cant find the mission where i was save the girl.

Please I want to report an error in the first phase of the index eliminations, the new nidus adventure is already the third time the frozen screen remains and you can not advance to phase 2-3,3-3 with the only Closing the game and losing 100k credits without being able to complete the mission and you can not advance in said adventure.

Sorry for my bad English, but I needed to report this, I leave an attached image so they can see how the frozen item stays.

919955916a6e88f0d881750118a503bco.jpg

So my connection isn't the best, and although I consider myself a fairly high-ranking player (I've owned over 20 warframes overall) I'd like to go multiplayer in the Index. However, with the bad connection mentioned above, I often get disconeccted from matches, Index or not. I understand that it's my wifi, not the game, but if I get disconnected from the Index, I still loose 100k Credits for nothing. Please fix, I'm not rich and this was bad enough that I had to pay so much to even get into a match.

Other than that, I'm gad the Index is back and here to stay! I was hoping for it, mostly because I didn't get a chance to get all of the enemies for the Simuacrum! Thanks so much for that!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, killercomander12 said:

SO eh is somone Fixing this quest or what ??? i just lost all my credits because i was at 10 Points i´m not alowed to get more and i´m also not alowed to get below thair Points ???? how with peps that dont read the stuff or spectas that die all the time ???? i want my credits back -_-

It's not that you can get only 10 points. In that mission you can't have advantage bigger than 10 points against enemy team. For example say enemies have 6 points then you/your team can't have more than 16 points

9 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Full information on The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5 can be found here:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1
A frustrating Index bug was causing the UI and enemy drops to disappear (making the match unwinnable). This issue should be resolved now. Anyo does like to cheat, but that was a bit too much - sorry! 

Changes:

• The Index sessions will now lock after 1 minute, preventing new players from joining
  • Neewa’s third picture changed to match the others

Additions:

• Added Polish translations to the launcher

Fixes:

• Fixed Conclave script error with pickups
  • Fixed Nidus’ Symbiotic Link being able to stun bosses
  • Fixed colony door messages not showing for clients in The Glast Gambit
  • Fixes indestructible tumors for clients in The Glast Gambit
  • Fixed typo in ‘Vaporizer’ 
  • Fixed disappearing Nidus Larva
  • Fixed bug that was causing missing UI elements in Infested Salvage
  • Fixed Rivens showing as uncommon instead of common Sortie Rewards
  • Fixed stance polarity for Hirudo and added an extra Madurai polarization
  • Partial fix for a prog stopper in the Index
  • Fixed script error when clients try to cast Ravenous after their previous cast was nullified
  • Fixed several other script errors
  • Fixed a progression bug when aborting in The Glast Gambit
  • Fixed improper enemy scaling in the colony portion of The Glast Gambit
  • Fixed various Loc
  • Fixed a bug with inbox icons that was caused by large inbox histories
  • Fixed undiscovered Kavats showing in the codex
  • Fixed script error with Iron Skin
  • Fixed script error with Metamorphosis
  • Fixed missing zone attributes in Shipyard
  • Fixed distilling extractors displaying over 100% health
  • Fixed Nidus alt helmet being incorrectly included with Nidus purchase
  • Fixed Operator power script error
  • Fixed Nidus Larva not appearing for clients and slime FX on enemy not being removed
  • Fixed script crash in Relay/Landing Craft

The new adventure is bad when I reach the points required to win the bet I do not return my credit and in the last mission to rescue the girl cheating is not fair I want to return all my credits this adventure is completely unfair to everyone

• Upvote 1

quick question about the fleshy door

Spoiler

is there a way to feed the thing in the infested room?

Also Seeing issues with accessing missions here. I've had several failure to starts to get into the mission. And Each Failure does take credits. Thats going to be a really big sore spot with players.

Can we finally get official statement on mutagen samples? Was it intended or not? You can't freaking ignore it

• Upvote 2

Unless this is an intended business tactic, else please use another team for quest planning next time(?) lol

11 minutes ago, kyori said:

Unless this is an intended business tactic, else please use another team for quest planning next time(?) lol

Most likely intended. They have Valkyr Prime Access, two frames and their weapons out of the Vault, the timed winter exclusive cosmetics, and now the Nidus bundle, all in the store right around Christmas. They're trying to make money by getting people to buy plat with their Christmas bonuses/christmas money. Which is fine, really, they're a business and they need to make money and the holidays are a good time to do that. I just don't like the associated grind.

Is there any fix for "Neewa's Drawing: Mumblers"? I have recieved a mail with it as an attachment, but it's missing from decorations menu.

12 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Full information on The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5 can be found here:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1
A frustrating Index bug was causing the UI and enemy drops to disappear (making the match unwinnable). This issue should be resolved now. Anyo does like to cheat, but that was a bit too much - sorry! 

Changes:

• The Index sessions will now lock after 1 minute, preventing new players from joining
  • Neewa’s third picture changed to match the others

Additions:

• Added Polish translations to the launcher

Fixes:

• Fixed Conclave script error with pickups
  • Fixed Nidus’ Symbiotic Link being able to stun bosses
  • Fixed colony door messages not showing for clients in The Glast Gambit
  • Fixes indestructible tumors for clients in The Glast Gambit
  • Fixed typo in ‘Vaporizer’ 
  • Fixed disappearing Nidus Larva
  • Fixed bug that was causing missing UI elements in Infested Salvage
  • Fixed Rivens showing as uncommon instead of common Sortie Rewards
  • Fixed stance polarity for Hirudo and added an extra Madurai polarization
  • Partial fix for a prog stopper in the Index
  • Fixed script error when clients try to cast Ravenous after their previous cast was nullified
  • Fixed several other script errors
  • Fixed a progression bug when aborting in The Glast Gambit
  • Fixed improper enemy scaling in the colony portion of The Glast Gambit
  • Fixed various Loc
  • Fixed a bug with inbox icons that was caused by large inbox histories
  • Fixed undiscovered Kavats showing in the codex
  • Fixed script error with Iron Skin
  • Fixed script error with Metamorphosis
  • Fixed missing zone attributes in Shipyard
  • Fixed distilling extractors displaying over 100% health
  • Fixed Nidus alt helmet being incorrectly included with Nidus purchase
  • Fixed Operator power script error
  • Fixed Nidus Larva not appearing for clients and slime FX on enemy not being removed
  • Fixed script crash in Relay/Landing Craft

Ok... can we address the Hema cost elephant in the room now? You know, that 5K MUTAGEN SAMPLE THING?! And that's at a minimum... excuse me, but what in the flying f*** is that?

• Upvote 3

Whatever you guys did to the anti-aliasing is really messing with my eyes...

Its like it blurs a bit with every movement. Everything is crisper than before, but not in a good way, more of a staircase effect way. The odd temporal setting you had there worked better.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Xethaios said:

I just don't like the associated grind.

The 'grind' is what I meant by business tactic. A hidden way to try and force players to buy because of no patience to grind.

Oh well, it's been good Warframe, you gave me a couple of years of great gaming, but you're heading down a path i want no part in from now on.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

i got an Issue where i got "Challange Nef Anyo in an Index" but i can't start it

http://imgur.com/a/AtKcf

p/s: if out of credit then i got like 3 million of them.

You should be able to challenge him when all the dialogues end. Be patient :v.

Fix Infested Salvage mission its so bugged and irritating, that at some point when Lotus ask me to put, for 10th time and still no one in the squad have any, antiserums I realy want to punch her in the face ...(1st time for everything...)

13 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Also, rotation C and only 80 Endo? I thought we had this discussion already...

I got 80 Endo about 3 times from this and a couple bad mods. On top of this the mission sometimes didn't even work and we needed to abort the mission. I am also disappointed in DE c:

The new mission type tilts me so hard. It's worse than farming for Equinox. Buggy, easily goes to hell because of micromanagement on vaporizers being disrupted means death, not enough serum drops, companions and Nekros' followers delete serum by walking on them, some maps never even start the mission, etc. etc. etc.

80 Endo. Just... cringe. 

• Upvote 1

I received an inbox message that said a drawing by Neewa named Mumblers has been delivered to my inventory but I cannot find it to put it in my ship. This needs fixing. I have finished the quest and received all the other drawings except for that one.

Also in the Salvage game mode:

- enemy spawn rates need some fixing. In the map with a hologram in the middle the enemies only come through the door near Point A, exclusively. And in the other map that is from the JV Raid sometimes enemies stop spawning altogether and sometimes Armor stops degrading as well

- I also think Nidus parts should be a guaranteed drop on Rotation C like they are with boss assassination missions.

Edited by LordPreda

Did anyone notice that Cressa Tal's (the Steel Meridian leader) packs that she wears on her legs are black and untextured? You can see this in the Steel Meridian enclaves on all the Relays.

Is it just my PC? I was playing Warframe without any long loading screens, fps drops but after the new patch my Warframe is almost unplayable I get many Fps drops and My loading in an mission takes up to 10min, should I reinstall Warframe?

for some reason i can't continue after receiving the 3rd picture after doing the spy mission the quest shows as active but does not show a quest node

There's also a problem with the index endless and high risk missions for some reason you don't get any rewards even after reaching the amount of points needed for profit

• Upvote 1