Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Fashion Frame!

Rolunde

Ya know I generally ignore when people say that the forums/community is "toxic" but then i start a thread asking people to show off their Fashion for the new Frame and I get:

17 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Let me guess.

You bought him.

3 minutes ago, Jbob98 said:

I bet you haven't even TRIED the new infested mission.

That's really great, thanks guys...

~R~

5 minutes ago, Jbob98 said:

I bet you haven't even TRIED the new infested mission.

20 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Let me guess.

You bought him.

Not sure whether i'm sensing salt or envy or abit of both. But way to keep on topic guys, well done. /s

4 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

Ya know I generally ignore when people say that the forums/community is "toxic" but then i start a thread asking people to show off their Fashion for the new Frame and I get:

~R~

Well, if it makes you feel any better, congrats on getting the frame, you Nidus looks very nice ;D

I like the faux Orokin, or (FauxRokin,) white and gold look, domino black and white looks nice on any frame, but the red is my fav ~(q.q)~

I'd love to fashionframe with you, but I'm currently suffering a glitch in the Quest during the Index mission 2, and I haven't even touched the new Infested mission,

so I'm not even close to getting him right now. I'm not mad, I'm barely jealous, just... happy to see you enjoying the frame! Seriously

Edited by Warlord1400

10 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

~R~

Well one could offer some alternative comments instead (constructive criticism?) and say you should try and vary your colours up. Generally solid colours and/or plain and white really don't help show off the beauty of the frame. 

Kind of bland to me. Simple and bland can work but not here in my opinion.

I was waiting for this thread to pop up (wanted to also see what all the hoo ha was about his manhood - also I may have just made an unintentional pun :o) so hopefully we eventually get some adventurous schemes shown. 

Edited by Naith

Thanks guys.

OK so I wouldn't even begin to deny that my color choices for most of my Frames are generally pretty subdued and I usually run with just a few fairly uniform looks across the board. 

So thanks to some "constructive criticism" ;-) I've gone and dug out more Crayons from the box.

And no worries Warlord1400, the Red and FauxRokin looks are super easy to bring back on a whim, haha. The benefits to not going outside the box there I guess, heh.

OK so Nidus now in glorious technicolor

02C1FE5E6029903610C6AC16DB59705C449802A3 (1680×1050)

6EC4B4DA227F65A5423E029D911AE490E9206EDA (1680×1050)

C6023AF3CDE040132E859C8F2920F29B9EC40DC8 (1680×1050)

1 hour ago, Rolunde said:

~R~

This isn't "toxic". This is two people who are annoyed at the fact that you are contributing to making DE think they can get away with making things really hard and annoying to get and forcing people to buy the stuff on the market for plat. Lazy.

You want "toxic"? I can send you a bunch of forums that are MUCH worse.

Edited by Jbob98
fixed

5 minutes ago, Jbob98 said:

This isn't "toxic". This is two people who are annoyed at the fact that you are contributing to making DE think they can get away with making things really hard and annoying to get and forcing people to buy the stuff on the market for plat.

That's rather childish of them, it's his plat/money.  Let him do what he wants with it.  Disrupting a topic just because people get their jimmies rustled because someone Transferred their hard work in the real life into virtual cash to enjoy a frame they are obviously interested in is juvenile and is not conducive to a happy community.  It is the very definition of toxic if not highly salty at the very least out of petty jealousy.  Framing it as 'encouraging DE to think they can get away with making things really hard' has nothing to do with it as DE has been doing what DE does for quite some time, they have ALWAYS enjoyed a heavy love interest with RNG and that's how their business survives.  Instead of acting like children, how about people sit back and thank people for making a purchase in the game as it is people who spend money in the game, or even trade in the economy and utilize plat for purchases that help keep the game running free, for everyone else.

Edited by achromos

2 minutes ago, achromos said:

childish  jimmies rustled  the very definition of toxic if not highly salty at the very least out of petty jelousy.  acting like children

Yes, keep attempting to insult me. That'll definitely make me change my opinion.

Just now, Jbob98 said:

Yes, keep attempting to insult me. That'll definitely make me change my opinion.

Am I trying to change your opinion?  No.  I never said anything about caring about your opinion, I'm just stating my opinion.  If it doesn't change yours, I wont lose any sleep, nobody is a special snowflake and that includes you friend.

1 minute ago, achromos said:

Am I trying to change your opinion?  No.  I never said anything about caring about your opinion, I'm just stating my opinion.  If it doesn't change yours, I wont lose any sleep, nobody is a special snowflake and that includes you friend.

If everyone has their own opinion, doesn't that mean that they are "snowflakes"? Considering that they are different and all.

42 minutes ago, Jbob98 said:

This isn't "toxic". This is two people who are annoyed at the fact that you are contributing to making DE think they can get away with making things really hard and annoying to get and forcing people to buy the stuff on the market for plat. Lazy.

Some people dont have as much time to spend on the game and spending money is a way in which they keep up, or they are happy7 to support the game, allowing this free content to keep coming out. Sorry it's tough to get, but you dont have to have it right away, if you want that then yea, sorry you have to spend money. Calling someone lazy however is being toxic. Its their choice to buy, your choice not to.