Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Riven mod suggestion (how I was screwed)

blackheartstar_pc

Last night after completing the Sortie I got a Riven that when opened was able to be placed on any "Rifle". It seemed to have medium disposition. Seeing that I started farming Kuva just to roll this guy up in such a way that I wanted to use it. 7 rolls later I got a combination I was happy with and farmed the fusion to max it. Stayed up to two in the morning on a work night farming Kuva/Endo for this thing I was so excited. Spent the whole day at work today thinking I'd come home and buy a few of these universal Rifle Rivens off trade chat and start building a pile of generic good mods. When I got home I noticed the mod wasn't on my gun anymore and I couldn't equip it. When I checked it turns out to be a Hema Riven. All last night down the drain lol.

No big deal but it gave me the thought.

Why not have universal rivens for each weapon catagory (rifle, shotgun, and secondary)? It would make the 15 limit (I know you can buy slots for a few more) more tolerable. It would make sense in that a Rvien you keep rolling to make good for the Branton would not match one you roll to better the Syberis. In that you would want to gather a host of these to tailor to each type of weapon in its class but not require so many that a 15 limit is a large burden. Examples: one for hit scan crit weapons, one for projectile status weapons, hit scan pure damage/elemental, so on elect as we would roll them to hit the bonus combo we desire on an individual level.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

It'll be a few days before I can try out the new gun to know if I like it or not. Clan research and all that. I'm not so much worried about regaining the progress as neither the initial unveil or any of the rerolls would be good for it being a Viral Status weapon looking at its stats. Just wanted to get my idea of a way Rivens could work out there from my experience with this glitch.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc