Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Re-Work

(PSN)Bloodedge85

This is my idea for a rework:

1st Ability: Old Name (Tail Wind) New Name (Cyclone Rush) - Zephyr thrusts herself in a spiral motion within the direction she is facing. All enemies within range of the attack are knocked down.

*If you use Cyclone Rush while Turbulence is active, Zephyr will leave behind a trail of air that knocks them up into the air.

2nd Ability: Air Bomb- Zephyr creates a densified pocket of air that explodes on detonation pulling enemies within range into it.

*If you use Air Bomb while Turbulence  is active, the Air Bomb expands suffocating all enemies in it draining their health. Allies that are in the range of it recover their health.

Or keep Dive Bomb as the 2nd ability but change the animation to where she leaps into the air and suspends herself until she finds her target and swoops onto the targeted area creating an updraft knocking enemies into the air.

*If you use Dive Bomb while Turbulence is active, instead of knocking enemies into the air. She knocks enemies back from targeted area.

3rd Ability: To me it seems ok the way it is, but I think this ability should be able to combo with her other abilities. She is the master of wind and air.

4th Ability: The tornados need to move a lot faster and auto target the enemies.

*If you use Tornados while Turbulence is active, any enemies that survive the tornados . Armor or shields are reduced.