Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

The room is essentially a teaser for a yet-to-be-announced update. Though as the voices imply, (quite literally) the infestation within our orbiter serves the operator out of mutual fear that both share. Surprise lore bomb ftw! haven't had any lore on the infested in nearly two years...

So after getting nidus the first thing i did was smash my face into the door. After sittiing the chair, yada yada yada, we've all seen it by now that Helminth an infested speaks to us. because only "my voice" has returned, not the rest of him, i  wanted to know more about him. I googled Warframe Helminth and was pleasantly surprised to see a 172 page forum post on a concept for a "parasite warframe." I couldnt find ethe word helminth on there, yet google linked me to it. Anyone else got any ideas? C:

Just now, UrielColtan said:

Typhus aye, wonder if they will finally put him in, his concepts were cool looking.

Well i mean isn't Nidus pretty much a parasite warframe? And the infested.. growth on our ship is expanding. Oooh, maybe Typhus will appear inside the chamber in the room? it looks like a bed in there to my weak eyes

2 minutes ago, Yukikuchi said:

Well i mean isn't Nidus pretty much a parasite warframe? And the infested.. growth on our ship is expanding. Oooh, maybe Typhus will appear inside the chamber in the room? it looks like a bed in there to my weak eyes

Nah, Typhus was a samurai mofo, ideally with wings. His parasite abilities were more passive power, not manifested through infestation tumors..

Edited by UrielColtan

1 minute ago, Yukikuchi said:

No, Nidus is his successor.

15 minutes ago, Yukikuchi said:

Nidus is based on this guy: