The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

5 minutes ago, AtroSpiker said:

Anyways I went ahead and carefully looked at each player whose infected with the cyst/tumor and what I noticed was that their most used frame in their profile is never the one that's infected!

My frost prime(most used) got infected as well.  No tumor yet but I'll post here if there's anything up. 

18 minutes ago, AtroSpiker said:

Anyways I went ahead and carefully looked at each player whose infected with the cyst/tumor and what I noticed was that their most used frame in their profile is never the one that's infected!

Hmm, can you really be sure tho ? I mean it may just be a coincidence that the most used frames aren't infected , or haven't had contact with Nidus , i mean hes a really new frame , not everybody would have him. It really wouldn't make sense that that has some kind of connection.  

On 23/12/2016 at 0:29 AM, Arlayn said:

Stick Nidus in the door way and then walk in with the Tenno the Helm has some special words to share.

Hide contents

Warframe0043_zpszctqsrvw.jpgWarframe0042_zpsdpmdioqq.jpgWarframe0039_zps1fdvxwl6.jpg

He is talking about the void demon its Vor its effing Vor our joker to tenno batmans

Just now, Verrenen said:

Could someone with nidus invite to the team please? I want to get my Excal infected.I just gonna invite that person in Dojo and there we will be done.After hour trying to meet other nidus in missions,without success.I done

inv me

12 hours ago, Exlodian_Akitora said:

Yeah no thanks..already avoiding my clan. Bad enough i'm the warlord of 64 people and I help them and I'm avoiding the hell out of every nidus player. I even refuse to sit on that chair. 

Besides that i'm already infected..my god damn clan infected me with dem memes...SO DAMN MANY MEMES! ITS GROWING!

I demand a Memeframe immediately.

Memeframe, the only cure for Nidus-itis.

Praise the Memeframe.

Just now, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

have you got nidus yet? if yes keep reading if not dont 

Hide contents

when you go in infested door and it stabbes nidus in the neck, apperantly if any of your warframes have been around nidus then all your warframes would have a infested spot where nidus got stabbed

I don't have Nidus yet, but I already knew, since I've watched multiple spoiler-ific videos about it already.

Well, this is going to be a nightmare for people who want to get to 'The True Endgame'. :I

before i begin this highly speculative so dont go whining im wrong ect ect 

okay so theres been alot of threads asking about and telling about this infested spot on warframes and here my explanation:

Nidus means the start of a disease or parasite and when you go into the infested door and you sit in the chair and then helminth stabbes nidus in the neck.

you might not notice at first but theres a little infested spot on nidus's neck where you got stabbed, but your probaly thinking " but whats nidus got to do with any other frame also having this spot?!" well remember what nidus name translates into? that he is the start of a disease or parasite, when your warframe gets anywhere near nidus, where you met him in a relay or mission, he will spread the spot onto your warframe wether or wether not your warframe got stabbed by the chair.

in my opion this would make sense, but your free to say what you think about it and your explaination and spuculation.

or it could just be a texture bug all along :p

Well i did include the spoiler tag but still SPOILERS.

So after you get nidus and you can open the infested door using him, you have the option to sit on the chair, doing so wakes up helminth the sentient infested who treats Nidus as his master and the tenno as ''void demon''

I did notice a few things what happen after you have sat on the chair in the infested rooms

1. nidus will have this small ''thing'' on the left side of his neck which was implanted by Helminth, which also grows 5x original size and looks different if you have nidus equipped in archwing loadout.

2. Visiting Helminth after each login reward seems to give him new lines (on my first day with him he had 2  lines, next day he has 4 lines , and now he has 7 different lines towards nidus. (he also seems to gain more lines if you visit him as operator each day)

3. Helminth reacts to each players Tenno differently regarding their Warwithin quest decisions, Such as being good results him saying ''light swirls within this demon'' being bad makes him say''shadows grow within this demon'' and he also has line for being balanced or tipped to either side (i was balanced untill The nidus quest ending options were glitched...still no fix DE) being slightly towards moon makes helminth say ''this demon walks the shadows egde'' being slightly toward good is the same but with words ''lights edge'' and balanced line i have not heard yet.

4. under the room is water which has a 3 creatures swimming in it, larger and 2 smaller ones, and the interesting part of this is that the larger creature actually is the same one found in codex concept are in the section wildlife picture 2 the 3rd creature in it, Thing is that this concept art is 2 or so years old.

5. 2 Things stand out in the room, 1st being the chair you sit on, but the 2nd is the ''bed'' looking thing on the back of the room, both of these objects share the similar type of texture used on things you can interact with, unlike everything else in the room looks like mere filler.

(kinda the same way when you watch old cartoons and you can spot out the parts which are going to move and which are not)

So what do all of these mean....honestly no idea, obviously the room will be used upon with later updates, as for what who knows. My personal thought is that with focus 2.0 this room will also be used to alter the operator and the chair is for doing so and the bed is like i dunno a thing you rest on after a surgery, since helminth can obviously see who is ''good'' and ''bad'' even though he will still call you a demon and is terrified by your presence.

Well that is all for now of what i could dig up from the infested door & room, naturally all this can be subjected to chance and some of the stuff here is completely irrelevant to some.

Just now, tnccs215 said:

I glitched in and got my Nidus inside the... "tank" with the creatures. the bigger one scared me. I'm not at home, but I took screenshots and will post them as soon as I can.

Feel free to post it here, helps me out, and if you want you can put the concept art next to it aswell (you know since the new forum update i cant post pictures anymore)

Just now, Latiac said:

Just a long shot but, maybe something related to actual frame sentience? We can dream right?

But it seems interesting regardless, so many options now as opposed to before.

it Probably is. Maybe the Helminth is the stolen soul of the frames.

eh.

2 minutes ago, Latiac said:

Just a long shot but, maybe something related to actual frame sentience? We can dream right?

But it seems interesting regardless, so many options now as opposed to before.

Well all we know about warframes is that, even the mastermind alad V who is like jesus engineer with his zanuka buildings, said in 2nd dream that there's stuff that even he couldn't wrap his head around.

But nidus does control the infested, which is a living thing  and also a part of him, hence that's why the door only opens to nidus. since other frames arent really biological or made of symbiotic relations of living and ''living'' materials.