The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

3 minutes ago, A.Rosen said:

About 2nd - nope, he had them from the start. Around 8 different for Nidus and 3 for the operator. 

Also, there is another thread for gathering info about it and more stuff on reddit.

Obviously, i mean it would be stupid to think that i'm the only one talking about the infested door and stuff. Also a lot of people would rather check a new post about it than search a specific 3 day old post.

and in my case for the first few days he just kept repeating 2-3 or so lines ( i did enter the room 20 or so times in a row to check if he has more to say)

But your comment is appreciated none the less.

+ i don't use reddit so cant really post there can i, and i have no intention make a user on that site.

Edited by Flustershy

1 minute ago, HunErik500 said:

I can Infect anyone!/w me ingame

Could you please rephrase it so that i can understand your agenda here ?

If you're asking can infested frame infect people.... no not really he uses infestasion as a weapon rather than using it as a disease.

Oh I've done this bug plenty of times, so it's triggered when you put Nidus in the doorway.  So if you park Nidus in the doorway and you go into the room as your operator the door will close and drag Nidus into the ground possibly making him fall or just slightly on the edge of the room.  After a long period of falling your operator instantly changes to Nidus and you can change the frame by going into your arsenal.  Interesting glitch.  It's fun changing into other frames cause they get all scrunched up n' stuff.

Just came here to add a few things [granted i didn't read all the pages before so if someone said this before me sorry i guess.]

Helminth reacts to each players Tenno differently regarding their Warwithin quest decisions, Such as being good results him saying ''light swirls within this demon'' being bad makes him say ''shadows grow within this demon'' and he also has line for being balanced or tipped to either side (i was balanced untill The nidus quest ending options were glitched...still no fix DE) being slightly towards moon makes helminth say ''this demon walks the shadows edge'' being slightly toward good is the same but with words ''lights edge'' and balanced line i have not heard yet.

under the room is water which has a 3 creatures swimming in it, larger and 2 smaller ones, and the interesting part of this is that the larger creature actually is the same one found in codex concept are in the section wildlife picture 2 the 3rd creature in it, Thing is that this concept art is 2 or so years old.

And some speculation as a sugar on top.

2 Things stand out in the room, 1st being the chair you sit on, but the 2nd is the ''bed'' looking thing on the back of the room, both of these objects share the similar type of texture used on things you can interact with, unlike everything else in the room looks like mere filler.

(kinda the same way when you watch old cartoons and you can spot out the parts which are going to move and which are not)

So what do all of these mean....honestly no idea, obviously the room will be used upon with later updates, as for what who knows. My personal thought is that with focus 2.0 this room will also be used to alter the operator and the chair is for doing so and the bed is like i dunno a thing you rest on after a surgery, since helminth can obviously see who is ''good'' and ''bad'' even though he will still call you a demon and is terrified by your presence.

Edited by Flustershy

LOL I'll bet people will be up in arms soon if DE doesn't give them a way to opt out and hide the tumor for fashion frame purposes. I expect DE is already prepared to give us an option to hide it though, and they just didn't roll it out right away because that would have ruined all the surprise of Nidus ability to infect other Tenno. 

I am sure it has been mentioned, but I am almost certain the point of this is to give our other frames a way to eventually enter the infested room and take part in the upcoming new systems (that Steve hinted would be tied to the infested room). 

I do hope we are allowed to hide it soon though, kind of ugly xD. 

Likely both the nemesis system and the sentient arm cannon will be tied to this room. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Wow did you know there are sea creatures in the water under the glass floor of the Infested Orbiter room? One is big and fat while the other is small. long and thin. First time I got into the room I thought to myself to keep Nidus in the door so it stay open while I brought my operator in there. But then I found out the operator can't do anything in there so I switched back to Nidus but I fell through the glass floor and landed on the "ground" underneath in what I assumed to be water was there were two fish like organisms that could be natural fauna or Infested.