The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Just now, wolfking2k said:

Well it does oversee all organic things upon the ship. Getting rid of it could potentially ruin your warframe, operator, and kubrows/kavats

im pretty sure that there would be other ways of maintaining Life-support on board of my Orbiter.

Personaly speaking [and Lore-including] im Against infestation in all forms [weaponry/frames are rank and trash for me]

3 minutes ago, Date_Terumune said:

Is there a way to "Purge" this infested room? in my book the only good infestation is dead one.

Ordis said that he'd like to purge this room, but "this... vile mass serves you and your Warframes".

We, as an operator, don't get to talk ofc. Like "Ordis do it pls".

My final theory is rhis cyst on Nidus's neck is going to turn into little maggot,and we will have to feed him with infested resources like neurodes,mutagens etc. and he will grow up,pupate,and turn into full grown charger,and Infested Room will be his incubator.

3 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

My final theory is rhis cyst on Nidus's neck is going to turn into little maggot,and we will have to feed him with infested resources like neurodes,mutagens etc. and he will grow up,pupate,and turn into full grown charger,and Infested Room will be his incubator.

THis actually makes a lot of sense. Damn, i even think you spolied it right now! :D

11 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

tbh the idea of an infested kubro just puts me off entirely. The infested are cool and all, but I dont want those ugly things as a pet. I hope if they are a thing we can use our kubro skins and make them look normal.

DE will probably add some skins for this Charger like different pattern or colors.And I dont think this charger will look exactly like infested Chargers,because chargers transform from Greneer unit,and pet charger will be pure Infestation.I mean,looks pretty cool for an infested,and Helminth charger will look like fusion od nidus and Kubrow

26 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

Well,infection of my Excal still not visible,and Cyst on Nidus don't want to grow.

It grows really slow, assuming it needs 7 days to mature. Wasn't noticing anything on my Nidus beyond "small pink growth" for 2 days, but today it is def bit larger. And my Frost was infected yesterday around 4pm gmt - only barely visible spot if you tilt the head a bit.

So if you didn't know and if you don't already [Spoilers]... Okay we good everyone who doesn't want to know gone? Great, let's continue. Okay so when you get Nidus and go into the infested door and get pricked by that little table you are now infected and after 24 hours you can also spread this infection. What makes me so mad is that you have no control over if you want to spread it or not and when you do spread it lowers your alignment (towards moon), you know the little badge you got on your player profile after you finished TWW. This makes me even more mad knowing there is no way to avoid this because even if you didn't get pricked yourself by the table someone who did will spread it to you and guess what, oh yeah we are right back where we started with this problem. And this really sucks because I was happily neutral until this and now I'm falling towards moon but I want to remain neutral. So I have not a few suggestions but a few demands that you must implement. First, return our alignments to what they were before this whole infection thing started. Second, make it so that if you spread this it won't lower your alignment anymore. And three, If you didn't want to listen to two make it so we can opt out of spreading it in the future because I don't want to lose my neutral alignment. This last bit is more of an open letter to DE themselves so if you don't care you can close out now. Before I finish this though I want to make mention of one thing and that is the lack of information on this whole thing from you DE you really dropped the ball on this whole update especially this because of it other being buggy, generally bad, or no information at all (aka the problem I was complaining about in this post) and on the point of the last thing (the no information bit) I don't care if you want it to be a surprise or want players to find it themselves or whatever you should always post information on these things in the update patch notes instead of saying absolutely nothing on the matter. anyways I don't want to get to ranty so I'm just going to end this post here and let you do with it as you will. Thank you for taking the time to read and have a nice day.

Edited by SnivicDelta
typos

Yeah I just made a post about this myself. As it stands there is no way to cure it and even if you do you would just get re infected let's be honest, there is not way to fix your alignment until they add a new quest, and on the point of is this intentional, knowing DE more than likely yes.