The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

44 minutes ago, A.Rosen said:

It grows really slow, assuming it needs 7 days to mature. Wasn't noticing anything on my Nidus beyond "small pink growth" for 2 days, but today it is def bit larger. And my Frost was infected yesterday around 4pm gmt - only barely visible spot if you tilt the head a bit.

Well,it should be 2/7 size of cyst in archwing mode.Its hard to assume its size because it moving and wiggling

7 hours ago, 321agemo said:

i'm on neutral path and i don't have the pink blob on my neck. is this only appearing on certain alignment?

Reveal hidden contents

DDrSlii.jpg

tGj8PXp.jpg

sFWwAlB.jpg

just quoting myself, turns out the lil blob has now appeared on my neck.

Spoiler

ZguOIED.jpg

3 minutes ago, macroeconomics said:

all i want to know is how do i get it off and what does it do! i'm using the same couple of infected frames for everything now cos' i don't want to spend missions running away from every nidus i see.

It will probably get off after 7 day after injecton\infecton.An you will probanbly have a new pet running around the ship.Check out earlier posts,you wiill now what I'm takin about

Edited by Verrenen

1 minute ago, Darkmatt3r said:

Until further info comes into light, please calm down. If alignment is leaning towward moon , let it. Prolly its tied to something big. complaining without knowing whats happening is kinda stupid .

Yeah but say it does play a big part in something coming at some point I don't want to be moon when the time comes because of this stupid "event" I want to be neutral because that is how I stand in real life in most cases.

I dont have new frame and so I didnt visit room yet but my frame got infected on some mission which wasnt unexpected since in almost every mission I encounter nidus, my alignment didnt change after infection, I was walking middle path before and I chosen middle path in new quest and my  alignment is perfectly in the middle currently, so alignment change after infection must be somekind of bug.

Edited by Culaio

i saw that. like the idea, but i have 3 infected frames that i know of atm. hopefully if the first one does turn out to be a charger the other two will get cured.

also, just to play devil's advocate i don't really think DE would just give us a free companion out of the blue. like if the helminth charger is a new pet we'll probably have to jump thru some hoops to acquire/breed it. that said if it turns out to be so that'd be great.

Just now, Culaio said:

I dont have new frame and so I didnt visit room yet but my frame got infected on some mission which wasnt unexpected since in almost every mission I encounter nidus, my alignment didnt change after infection, I was walking middle path before and I chosen middle path in new quest and my  alignment is perfectly in the middle.

Your alignment goes to dark side when you infect someone,not become infected.I were half dark side before Glast Gambit,but I didn't play other Frame then Nidus and now my  dark alignment is nearly maxed

1 minute ago, macroeconomics said:

i saw that. like the idea, but i have 3 infected frames that i know of atm. hopefully if the first one does turn out to be a charger the other two will get cured.

also, just to play devil's advocate i don't really think DE would just give us a free companion out of the blue. like if the helminth charger is a new pet we'll probably have to jump thru some hoops to acquire/breed it. that said if it turns out to be so that'd be great.

To even aquire nidus in order to open the door is like fifty different hoops to jump through.

Just now, SnivicDelta said:

Yes, it changes it towards moon so if want to avoid it just quit the game until DE fixes it (so permanently quit if my knowledge of the past serves me well)

Wew, a weird feature. Does it spread through non-Nidus infested frames?

2 minutes ago, macroeconomics said:

Well,Helminth lets only Nidus enter the room(also Operator) and other Warframes even infected can't get access.Only NIdus is called Master and only he was stabbed.

14 hours ago, SnivicDelta said:

If you get infected as anything else other than Nidus after 24 hours of infection you can spread it just like Nidus.

Ok then, thanks for the info. I wonder where this is going to go.

Edited by Jangkrik
typo -_-