The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

36 minutes ago, Btabc said:

I would like to apologize if this is not the right thread to post this, but I thought it'd be more appropriate since it's feedback/speculation.

So since DE introduced Kubrows (and Kavats) we all know that they deteriorate over time (if not maintained or no upgrade segment installed), but what if this is a way to "hault" the DNA degrading?  I've done a little research and noticed that the new mods have a preview for the Kubrow that looks similar to that of current designs, but what if it's their DNA that's changed to where they don't die?  I know that the wiki says:

"Recent DNA-altering technologies have been unearthed that can allow them to once again be domesticated, to become loyal and protective companions to their new owner. This process however leaves the domesticated animals riddled with degenerative defects that must be constantly repaired."

So by us (if this is the method that DE is going for) using the infestation to alter a already incubated Kubrow (adult or pup), would this change their DNA and fill in the deteriorating gaps?  Or would we have to combine the infestation we're "growing" into that of a unhatched/un-incubated egg to have those gaps filled?  

IF this is what they're going for then the same could be said with Kavats.  What do you think?  

Tbh it's a solid idea. Soon we'll get more info. Any one knows when holidays end in Canada?

Just now, Whit3Powd3R said:

Ohh so that's THIS kind of info ;) Ok I'll search on my own

Yeah pretty interesting read though whether or not it will be the route they go whooooo knoooowwsss but personally my friend and I think it will have to do with upgrading warframes due to the chamber in the back and since I uh kinda glitched onto the ceiling and could see a hallway filled with water behind the chamber I could get a screenshot for everyone of that

40 minutes ago, Nightbane13 said:

dude take that down immediately, Datamined info is not allowed at all on the fourms

you could be banned immediately

You won't be banned for a first offense, but you will receive a warning point and have your content removed.

1 hour ago, Btabc said:

I would like to apologize if this is not the right thread to post this, but I thought it'd be more appropriate since it's feedback/speculation.

So since DE introduced Kubrows (and Kavats) we all know that they deteriorate over time (if not maintained or no upgrade segment installed), but what if this is a way to "hault" the DNA degrading?  I've done a little research and noticed that the new mods have a preview for the Kubrow that looks similar to that of current designs, but what if it's their DNA that's changed to where they don't die?  I know that the wiki says:

"Recent DNA-altering technologies have been unearthed that can allow them to once again be domesticated, to become loyal and protective companions to their new owner. This process however leaves the domesticated animals riddled with degenerative defects that must be constantly repaired."

So by us (if this is the method that DE is going for) using the infestation to alter a already incubated Kubrow (adult or pup), would this change their DNA and fill in the deteriorating gaps?  Or would we have to combine the infestation we're "growing" into that of a unhatched/un-incubated egg to have those gaps filled?  

IF this is what they're going for then the same could be said with Kavats.  What do you think?  

I thought about,thats why I have full grown Kubrow AND kubrow egg.But I think it will rather require an egg than a doge

47 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

I thought about,thats why I have full grown Kubrow AND kubrow egg.But I think it will rather require an egg than a doge

Same here!  I've got two adult dogs and a pup along with an egg just in case!  Hopefully there'll be word soon on what to do with the cyst!

14 minutes ago, Nightbane13 said:

well our friend Steve just mentioned there being a secret final stage on twatter, i'm very intrigued now.

That's all good and well but it's going to come down to how long that cure is going to take to arrive and what it will require.

I'm not too fussed about the cyst but this thread gives off whiffs of another part of the community's frustration.

1 hour ago, Rei_Shenshun said:

Yeah pretty interesting read though whether or not it will be the route they go whooooo knoooowwsss but personally my friend and I think it will have to do with upgrading warframes due to the chamber in the back and since I uh kinda glitched onto the ceiling and could see a hallway filled with water behind the chamber I could get a screenshot for everyone of that

Yeah saw that hidden place behind the tube. Also Helminth talks

• "(The Meridians awake. The vital pentatonic.)"

Meridians 

Pentatonic ( five notes in octave) 5 focus schools or connection to bard frame.

What do u think?

I was wondering why we got ''penatrated'' when we sat down in the infested room with Nidus, and then i saw something on my frames neck.. it looked like a tiny tumor, but it started growing,

and i was wondering what the actual F* it was and if it had any relation to warframe lore, well, i tweeted it to the devs, it got around 30 views but no reply, so i was wondering if any of you had any idea of what it may be..

here's a screenshot of the first time i saw it ( Sorry for the bad quality, my laptop is fairly low-end):

DUoMkJz.jpg

And here's the pictures of it actually growing:

0DQynGK.jpg

2STS4MV.jpg

zLvk5Id.jpg