The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

1 minute ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

How long you been living under a rock for?

Apperantly, quite a while, i already knew the basic things about that growth, but i was just wondering if anyone knew anything MORE about it, though i didn't see the actual thread about it, i apologize.

okay i gotta put this into view, the cyst does NOT change alignment at all, there were two glitches regarding the glast gambit choices the first was the choices not giving out karma; the second was the choice giving out the wrong karma as i had picked full moon in TWW and GG yet i've gained sun alignment since i finished GG

2 minutes ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

I bet that bard frame will shift alignment towards sun.

Could be now that some Warframes will drift the alignment towards the moon and some to towards to the sun..

What if those Warframes that takes the moon side are the UMBRA ONES!

Just now, -eXotic- said:

Apperantly, quite a while, i already knew the basic things about that growth, but i was just wondering if anyone knew anything MORE about it, though i didn't see the actual thread about it, i apologize.

No problem I was just wandering how missed all the rage from people about it changing to dark side, ruining fashion frame and the megabytes thread 

Anyway, there have been rumors where we will be getting  new pet when it reaches its full growth in 7 days, depends when you been stung 

1 hour ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

Yeah saw that hidden place behind the tube. Also Helminth talks

• "(The Meridians awake. The vital pentatonic.)"

Meridians 

Pentatonic ( five notes in octave) 5 focus schools or connection to bard frame.

What do u think?

So, what the pied piper, who controls the rat plague?, So Bard can control the Infested?

Not likely..Bard and Infested have nothing in common.

11 minutes ago, Nightbane13 said:

i doubt it personally, everything on this is out there already.

i personally suspect that we will get an update soon after the first batch fully mature

but that's just speculation.

Well, its on the 6th day, so tomorrow (Should) be the day, in both my time and Canada, as I got infected on day 1 (Shod of been today, but I guess its server time)

37 minutes ago, Nightbane13 said:

i doubt it personally, everything on this is out there already.

i personally suspect that we will get an update soon after the first batch fully mature

but that's just speculation.

25 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Well, its on the 6th day, so tomorrow (Should) be the day, in both my time and Canada, as I got infected on day 1 (Shod of been today, but I guess its server time)

Whelp, about that

Untitled.png

Looks like its confirmed (maybe?), So tmrorow or Friday, We -shuold- be able to see what it does  

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Whelp, about that

Untitled.png

Looks like its confirmed (maybe?), So tmrorow or Friday, We -shuold- be able to see what it does  

I probably shouldn't get hyped, and prepare for disappointment, but I can't help it! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS