Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire damage (elemental, not rate) mods

Kewldewd

I've never found any of these mods for any weapon EVER. I've heard they are probably the rarest mods to find with multishot being a close 2nd. I know it is completely random what mods you get, but if you do have one, where did you get it? I'm looking for planet and mission. Thanks. Also I'd like to know how they do and what percent they are.

Multishot is actually relatively common. I'd say that power efficiency is probably rarest followed by power duration, then fire. All the same, they are still quite rare and I've gotten a total of 6 IIRC in about 55 hours of play. The rank 30 I currently have is a mere 15% while my multishot of the same level is 70% and my ice of that level is 25%.

As for a specific mission, it doesn't work that way. Pick whatever boss you like and grind and grind.

Multishot is actually relatively common. I'd say that power efficiency is probably rarest followed by power duration, then fire. All the same, they are still quite rare and I've gotten a total of 6 IIRC in about 55 hours of play. The rank 30 I currently have is a mere 15% while my multishot of the same level is 70% and my ice of that level is 25%.

As for a specific mission, it doesn't work that way. Pick whatever boss you like and grind and grind.

mind telling me why in all my game time and now am currently hunting on hades in pluto, that i have NEVER seen a multishot mod? be it white or green or blue

mind telling me why in all my game time and now am currently hunting on hades in pluto, that i have NEVER seen a multishot mod? be it white or green or blue

RNG. And I haven't gotten a non-blue multishot.

Mods are apparently where my luck lies in. Not OMFG luck but better than most, or so I've heard.

RNG. And I haven't gotten a non-blue multishot.

Mods are apparently where my luck lies in. Not OMFG luck but better than most, or so I've heard.

aight =( js discouraged that i get noob mods and still do 30% of the dmg while my fren has 90% multishot mods but he does S#&$ dmg and dunno how to play == any chance wanna squad up n try farming?

I've seen some low level fire damage mods but the damage is too low to be of any use. 45 hours of gameplay, no power efficiency mod - it really is the rarest of mods. One multishot mod so far, my HEK is happy.

I think puncture/fire damage/ power efficiency are among the rarer mod in the game. However, from the generally uselessness of fire damage mod - I've no idea why it would be rare.

Same here dude. Never seen a multishot mod ever either. and I'm always hunting in hades too.

i got one with 25% fire for rifles and another one for melee... but i didnt mangaed to figure out whats so special about fire damage....

it makes certain enemies panic. theres a post on the forums js gotto find....i dunno y they made fire mods blue when its kinda similar to elec/ice....but it does look nicer than ice visually n there's on kill effects..>< other than that its better to use armor pen mods,multishot and crit chance/dmg