The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

Could we please get an option to replay the Glast Gambit soon? 

I accidentally hit esc during the choice at the end, and it auto-chose for me. Now my alignment is messed up :I

They aren't going to let you change your alignment through replays.

33 minutes ago, TheEternalJester said:

People, stop asking for the reduction of Mutagen Samples. DE Staff have already admitted they are not changing it and that the high number is intentional.

Get used to the grind. At this rate, it'll only get worse.

Where they admitted that?

7 minutes ago, Drakoniz said:

Where they admitted that?

While I did have a kneejerk reaction to the requirements along with many other people, I've found that you can farm Orokin Derelict Defense/Survival for a decent return on the samples, especially if you have Nekros or Hydroid along. If you can get 500 in a day, which is fairly doable, then it only takes ten days for a ghost clan to acquire the research. You may get more or less depending on how many hours you spend in the game, but I DO think it's overall a good thing to encourage clans to have a majority of active members in order to have a living, breathing community.

I recently left a mountain clan to create my own, and the mountain clan often floated over 100 members. Usually close to 200, if we hadn't purged in a while. Of those members, maybe ten but probably less, were regular contributors to new research introduced into the dojo labs.

I know it hurts, but maybe some of those clans needed a slap in the face to encourage actual contributing members, rather than layabouts who only join to reap the benefits of the clan without bothering to contribute anything themselves.

As for clans of mostly newer players and/or casual players, you have my sympathies. The Hema isn't the most amazing weapon ever, as far as I know, so you're not missing tons if you don't have it for a while. Maybe DE will still give in and lower the number, and to be honest, it'd be more reasonable for them to try to enforce an assumption of maybe 50-75% clan contribution, instead of the 100% they seem to think every clan has.

Edited by Geraaltix

Nah man, the Hema 5k mutagens were way overkill. We understand they always come up with time and grind gates, but that took half the mutagens I harmed in my almost 4k hours of gameplay. What worries me the most is that this could set a precedent for even more material requirements in future wep releases. 10k ampules? 20k fieldron samples? What will be next?

30 minutes ago, Bugs-Buny said:

came back for like 5 min and it's down again please DE get a real DDOS protection ...

I think the question is WHY they're being ddos'd. Pretty sure it's obvious though. Question is when will we be able to play again? I'm betting on not any time soon. >.>

Just a thought about the 5k mutagen sample that are required for the Hema, have DE ever thought of making a different system that would ease (maybe too much i don't know) low clans : if you are in a ghost clans and alone by yourself you'll have to pay only 10% of the requirements if you are 2 : 20% etc... or if it's too easy let's just make a 50% if you are 5 or less and 100% from the moment you are more than 5 and for bigger clans more smooth. To make it easier for the numbers let's just say a FULL Moon (1000 members) will have to pay 100% of the requirements, a storm one will pay only 10% and a ghost one only 1% and the more you have the more you pay, for an exemple let's say a Mountain clan but that is half activ they will pay only 15% (if they are 150 ofc) and it will push more ppl to just clean their non playing members. Like i said just a thought maybe it's a rly bad idea and i just don't know it p_p 

I think the question is WHY they're being ddos'd. Pretty sure it's obvious though. Question is when will we be able to play again? I'm betting on not any time soon. >.>

actually theyre's a S#&$ tons of game/entreprise that get DDOS for absolutely no reason, or just bcs some hackers want to test themselves and try to take down huge servers and things like that and that's why you have, when you are an internet company to invest on anti DDOS systems.

1 minute ago, Bugs-Buny said:

Just a thought about the 5k mutagen sample that are required for the Hema, have DE ever thought of making a different system that would ease (maybe too much i don't know) low clans : if you are in a ghost clans and alone by yourself you'll have to pay only 10% of the requirements if you are 2 : 20% etc... or if it's too easy let's just make a 50% if you are 5 or less and 100% from the moment you are more than 5 and for bigger clans more smooth. To make it easier for the numbers let's just say a FULL Moon (1000 members) will have to pay 100% of the requirements, a storm one will pay only 10% and a ghost one only 1% and the more you have the more you pay, for an exemple let's say a Mountain clan but that is half activ they will pay only 15% (if they are 150 ofc) and it will push more ppl to just clean their non playing members. Like i said just a thought maybe it's a rly bad idea and i just don't know it p_p 

actually theyre's a S#&$ tons of game/entreprise that get DDOS for absolutely no reason, or just bcs some hackers want to test themselves and try to take down huge servers and things like that and that's why you have, when you are an internet company to invest on anti DDOS systems.

5000 is not a lot realistically. 5000 can be easily (depending on the kind of player you are) fulfilled by one person. Now 150k and up, that's asking a bit more. Actually might force larger clans to not have inactive people.

1 minute ago, Bugs-Buny said:

Understood, but DE rarely has anything happen like that. Since the mutagen sample req on Hema was discovered, that has been the constant discussion almost everywhere here and their hasn't been very much of anything positive said about it. The fact that DE then game out that insult of a reply only fuled the fire and the fact that now they're getting ddos'd doesn't really leave much in the way of guess work here. I agree that they need some kind of real def system, but this is also a problem of their own making and with a particular issue.

1 minute ago, acl3721 said:

5000 is not a lot realistically. 5000 can be easily (depending on the kind of player you are) fulfilled by one person. Now 150k and up, that's asking a bit more. Actually might force larger clans to not have inactive people.

actually following my idea a lone guy in his clan will have to pay only 500 mutagen sample, much easier to make, For those who will come and say "yes but i can create a new clan fullfill the Hema research and the upgrade my clan to take in all my friends from my old clan and juste have the Hema, well let's just say first it will take ages to do so and then after that they could just do a systems that would be much more interesting in overall about clans : Every new player that want to buy x or y blueprint will have to pay a certain amount of the base cost in ressources AND in credits to get it, so if you were already in clan when the research was made it's all good you have to buy only with creds, and if you are a newcomer you have to contribute (not to contribute and throw ressources away but to contribute to the vault and add ressources for further research).