Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

Would still like to see something be done about the Hema situation. You know, the once about how utterly ridiculous the amount of Mutagen Samples you need to research it compared to ALL other Infested Clan Tech? You know the one where the requirements are so unreachable that even someone who has played Warframe for 3 years only has 1/6 the amount needed to research it?

4 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Full information on The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5 can be found here:

Scripts:

• We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit. 
  • We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit.

Can you please the clarrify what the script for the alignment actually does? Like, in my case I pick Neutral and got moon instead. Even the inbox email I got was the one for Moon. But when the script runs, what will happen? and what about those who picked Moon and got something else?

It would be nice to lower the cost of  resources of mutagen samples for  the hema, along with  buffing the % of nidus or removing some of the mods from the drop table of rotation c on the infested salvage. i know it has to be dilluted, but at least give us a  relic or something worth our time.

1 minute ago, Lyravain said:

You fixed those who got no change in alignment, but my alignment WAS changed- just not in a good way.

Just tell us, are you going to introduce some repeatable way to change our alignment later?

you could see how each choice was going to affect your alignment by mousing over it then looking at your moral compass which was displayed to the left of your choices.

in the future, just watch your compass as you mouse over each option if that is what youre going to base your decisions on

5 minutes ago, Aceofgods said:

Please please please PLEASE adjust the Mutagen Sample cost of Hema Research.

DE seems to have forgotten that the ratio of Detonite/Fieldron to Mutagen Samples is 25:1.

Yes yes YES yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes yes yes yeeeessssssss

ALL MY YES