Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

Just now, PookieNumnums said:

you could see how each choice was going to affect your alignment by mousing over it then looking at your moral compass which was displayed to the left of your choices.

in the future, just watch your compass as you mouse over each option if that is what youre going to base your decisions on

You DID get the memo that it was bugged, or did you miss it?

OF COURSE I hovered over, and of COURSE I chose the answer I wanted to give but that's not the answer that the servers received. Instead of giving the answer that I wanted (the balanced one), it instead gave a DIFFERENT one (the black one). My alignment CHANGED to reflect as if I'd chosen different than what I chose. It's a known bug, they ARE aware of it, they just let it go by. Which is why I'm saying they need to give us a way to change alignment LATER, since, from a DevStream, it'll also affect abilities our Operators will receive.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Full information on The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5 can be found here:

Scripts:

• We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit. 
  • We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit

Changes:

• Increase Antiserum drop rate for 4 player squads in Infested Salvage
  • Reduced Armor drain & damage at 0 Armor in Infested Salvage

Fixes:

• Fixed some spawning issues in Infested Salvage
  • Fixed Armor not resetting after respawn in Infested Salvage
  • Fixed points scored in the last round not counting towards your Wager score in the Index
  • Fixed some of the Index Noggles (note: if you placed Derim Zahn, M-WAM, or Tia Mayn before the hotfix you just need to place it again to fix the mesh used).

does that mean we get that 3rd drawing soon and the proper end text?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed some of the Index Noggles (note: if you placed Derim Zahn, M-WAM, or Tia Mayn before the hotfix you just need to place it again to fix the mesh used).

My M-WAM noggle hasn't been fixed, it's been replaced with an Auditor noggle for whatever reason. (Sent a support ticket about this yesterday anyways.)

1 minute ago, Lyravain said:

You DID get the memo that it was bugged, or did you miss it?

OF COURSE I hovered over, and of COURSE I chose the answer I wanted to give but that's not the answer that the servers received. Instead of giving the answer that I wanted (the balanced one), it instead gave a DIFFERENT one (the black one). My alignment CHANGED to reflect as if I'd chosen different than what I chose. It's a known bug, they ARE aware of it, they just let it go by. Which is why I'm saying they need to give us a way to change alignment LATER, since, from a DevStream, it'll also affect abilities our Operators will receive.

yes they mentioned being able to do that in the future. dont be offended by my reply to you. not everyone is aware you can actually see it move right there. anyhow, since thats the case, i should probably go see how it affected mine

DE, I think at this point you could have Clem bring me this quest on a silver platter, throw in a pile of Kuva, and I'd still have to think long and hard about whether I want to begin it, given how it seems to exemplify a changing attitude from DE towards its players. 

The Glast Gambit seems to be a signpost, pointing me in a direction I'm not at all sure I want to go.

7 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

you could see how each choice was going to affect your alignment by mousing over it then looking at your moral compass which was displayed to the left of your choices.

in the future, just watch your compass as you mouse over each option if that is what youre going to base your decisions on

Prior to 19.5.2, when you hovered over the options this is what you saw:

Cure - Sun

Send Her Home - Moon

Let her Choose - Neutral.

BUT

When you clicked on Send Her Home, the Alignment wheel changed from Moon to Neutral, and you got a message in your inbox based on the Neutral Choice "Let her choose."

When you clicked on Let her Chose, the Alignment wheel changed from Neutral to Moon, and you got a message in your inbox based on the Moon Choice "Send her home."

14 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed some of the Index Noggles (note: if you placed Derim Zahn, M-WAM, or Tia Mayn before the hotfix you just need to place it again to fix the mesh used).

I placed them before the Hotfix and placed them again now. it's still an auditor and a Jad Teran Noggle for me-.-

I see DE hasn't really looked at how little Mutagen Sample drops across the game compared to Fieldron and Detonite Sample. Extremely disappointing. Well my clan is not prepared to drop everything we're doing and hard grind, spending plat on boosters, for weeks just to get this weapon. And no, we're not going to buy it with plat.

What a christmas 'present'. What a craptastic send off to 2016.

Also, about the whole alignment mess - I picked 'let her decide' because that seemed like the blanced answer. Now I'm told it's the Moon answer and I got a chunk of Moon alignment? WTH?

Ok so setting aside the fact that I only seem to be getting Nidus Chassis rewards from Salvage after about 8 or 10 runs, just now I got a Neuroptics reward screen but when I ended the mission and returned to the ship IT TURNED INTO ANOTHER CHASSIS!!??

why do you do this DE?

Just now, Gelkor said:

Prior to 19.5.2, when you hovered over the options this is what you saw:

Cure - Sun

Send Her Home - Moon

Let her Choose - Neutral.

BUT

When you clicked on Send Her Home, the Alignment wheel changed from Moon to Neutral, and you got a message in your inbox based on the Neutral Choice "Let her choose."

When you clicked on Let her Chose, the Alignment wheel changed from Neutral to Moon, and you got a message in your inbox based on the Moon Choice "Send her home."

This. That's exactly what happened to me too. My game is still updating though, so has it been fixed?