Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

Just now, ShadowMark25 said:

This. That's exactly what happened to me too. My game is still updating though, so has it been fixed?

My alignment didn't shift perceptibly for me, I was full Sun before anyways. My inbox message still reflects the "send her home" choice and not "let her choose" which is what I did. 

Still no fix for absurdly high Hema research costs

Ways to describe the Hema's research costs: Shady, snakey, back-alley, crooked, extortionist, expoiting, foul, underhanded, villainous, devious, ruthless, fraudulent, insidious, scummy

If you wish to kill clans made of long time friends that aren't 100% active, just make a announcement, we all know how much you guys don't want to put even the most minor spotlight on clans or clan dojo's in general. But this is a pretty roundabout way to say that

Edited by Coldstreme

Thank you for the fixes. Little confused though, what does any of the things in glast gambit have to do with alignment? I didn't see anything where I had to choose. After the last index match, the quest didn't say what to do next so I looked it up and went to infested salvage on oestris for Nidus parts. Is this how it's supposed to go? Didn't really see it get resolved. Or does that happen after building Nidus?

I did the math.

Since I have ~600 mutagen samples from playing for three years, I would need 75 years to pay the mutagen requirement for the Hema (I am part of a shadow clan with low players).

The price is a weeny-teeny bit steep, I think.

Edited by Kinperor

10 minutes ago, Kosen said:

Ummm... I still have missing one of the Neewa paitings

10 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

My alignment didn't shift perceptibly for me, I was full Sun before anyways. My inbox message still reflects the "send her home" choice and not "let her choose" which is what I did. 

Both of these issues have been fixed. All missing drawings have been returned, and your rating should be updated to reflect the choices you made.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Both of these issues have been fixed. All missing drawings have been returned, and your rating should be updated to reflect the choices you made.

Cool but can we get quest ending message reflecting our choice? I'd like to know how Neewa decided :/

Just now, [DE]Taylor said:

But the transmission message from Neewa at the very end of the quest. It's still saying the "Thank you for understanding our ways." Which is the message you get from the Moon Choice. I chose Neutral (Let her choose), which is supposed to be the "I have chosen to be the last Triuna" message.

13 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

You're lucky, mine has shifted. It's not a huge shift, granted, but still it's not what I wanted. I picked let her choose because it's the balanced option and I've being aligned as if it's the moon option.

Yeah, I think this is the last time I attempt to play a quest on release. My reward is broken Index (they did refun 180k though) and broken alignment (which I appear to be SOL on). Coupled with the Hema research costs this patch is quite the lump of coal in my stocking.

So do companions and Nekros' summons still pick up antiserum drops?

I'm glad y'all buffed the mission so much, even though it's after I finished farming Nidus. That mission had so much wrong with it. I expect great things from future runs with helping clanmates! :)

No message from Neewa considering the outcome we actually chosen? Because it is still shows up that I let her choose (while I sent her back). Also, my alignment isn't fixed - it is supposed to be full moon and it is kind of... not. How long it takes for script to do its work? My operator is an edgelord, not "well, one light stuff for some random kid, sure".

Mumblers are in my inventory tho.

20 minutes ago, Coldstreme said:

Ways to describe the Hema's research costs: Shady, snakey, back-alley, crooked, extortionist, expoiting, foul, underhanded, villainous, devious, ruthless, fraudulent, insidious, scummy

You forgot:  Stink.  Stank.  Stunk.

KxbQrw2.jpg