Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

47 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

• We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit. 
  • We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit

EDIT: Both of these scripts are complete. All affected accounts should be updated. 

Why have I been moved to the wrong side? O_o
I chose neutral answer, so now I must be closer to neutral but now I'm even more close to the moon. Why?

6 minutes ago, Blazability said:

They do, just really low drop rate.

Spent an hour in an eris survival last night with 3 other members from my clan we had a nekros, pilfer hydroid, ore gaze atlas, and ivara for prowl and we got 3 total all from containers and we broke and opened all that we found. If its a "low" drop chance then something tells me there is a period out of place somewhere cause zero mutagen samples from enemies in 60 minutes of ungodly amounts of statues, pockets picked, tentacles in places where tentacles should not be and some guy looting dead bodies means something isn't working right.

Edited by Nurmetya
spelling

18 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Both of these issues have been fixed. All missing drawings have been returned, and your rating should be updated to reflect the choices you made.

no, it's not fixed. i've made moon choice and it still how it was before.

Spoiler

56acbbf840ca5fd165d9d0691c5a3331.png

Edited by bandigood

DE The alligment might be fixed as to not being applied to the wheel before, but there's still the issue with the moon/neutral choices being inverted, I took the moon choice and it showed as neutral instead (the same is true backwards). Plus I did get my 3rd painting but also worth mentioning I got a duplicate of the 5th painting, not complaining but surely not intended, I'd rather just have 1 of the right choice I made though ;(. Already had a choice bug in TWW which was never fixed and hoped to fix my wheel with this and now I'm stuck on the same spot :/

5 minutes ago, bandigood said:

no, it's not fixed. i've made moon choice and it still how it was before.

Reveal hidden contents

56acbbf840ca5fd165d9d0691c5a3331.png

I didn't even realize it's not just the Transmission, it's the header for the mail too. My mail header is "Neewa is home."

Pretty sure DE's quest choice "fix" was to just make sure players get what they "chose".  Ignoring that the players were tricked (by error) into picking something they did not want.  So, if you picked neutral, and got moon, DE "fixed" it so you got the correct moon alignment adjustment and the same for moon being neutral.

Edited by Aphetto16
clarity

Hello , the loot of mutagen sample must be review ; even if you have a boost ressorce it's enought ; the frequency must be moved up.

with 4086 hours in game;  i'vent more then 4K.

for the new playes they can kraft this weapon in dojo in 4 years; may be !

Thanks  for DE and all teams  

10 minutes ago, Aphetto16 said:

Pretty sure DE's quest choice "fix" was to just make sure players get what they "chose".  Ignoring that the players were tricked (by error) into picking something they did not want.  So, if you picked neutral, and got moon, DE "fixed" it so you got the correct moon alignment adjustment and the same for moon being neutral.

Yup, seems like it. Which is a pretty big slap in the face for those folks like myself :/ I chose the right words. DE is the one that screwed up by attaching the wrong alignment to those words. And we're the one stuck with a messed-up alignment symbol which we can't fix ourselves :(

Edited by Zendadaist

Cant even complete Glast Gambit. Was hoping the update last night fixed my issue but it really looks like its rare because so far its only me that seems to have this bug. I cant continue after completing the part where i need to win by a 10 point margin. After i did that part i got the message and the quest now shows no objective. Cant do anything, and everything i try dosnt fix it

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

EDIT: Both of these scripts are complete. All affected accounts should be updated. 

No, it is not. As many others have said.

I picked MOON option. The dark one. About sending her home. I was with my sweet full moon before. 

Guess what?

075d9b6926149ef1d0241fd5bba483eb.png

dadf17e1dc0afb1fe14162e946964084.png

Edited by A.Rosen

Of course everyone decides for themselves. But please, people, don't buy Hema for plat! I don't know what DE really wanted with this make people farm more for clans or just make easy money, but either way it's wrong. Don't support such decisions! We don't want Warframe to turn into insane grind or pay-to-win game.

How about having an easy fix, something that'd make sense, for those problems...

-Get the various AA modes back for whoever prefer those (because when it start to feel "less good", people tend to go on other games, meaning less business for DE, and this option has no cost)

-remove the "would be laughable if it weren't so sad" rewards from wave C on oestrus... and some other missions as well. Note that i'm not against "not having what I came for", but at least that reward is supposed to be interesting... if those are mods, make it something interesting, not the common bronze mods players get in the very 1st ten minutes of game... (hint : those 2 electrical dmg+status mods could be a somewhat rare occurence in there, *WINK-WINK* not like every other mods are already droppable in game, right ?)

-Give us a way to get those incredible required amounts of mutagen samples for the HEMA... Maybe... a bunch of a few hundreds in that wave C reward list on Oestrus?, or replace the green orbs from the infested, which we can already get in Jordas raid, by those mutagen samples, after all, what better location to get those ?