Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

I don't know about you guys but I don't have credits to waste on the Index like this. Either rounds need to be best 2/3 or the AI needs to be improved because I'm the only one on my Index team doing anything useful. Keeping the margin to 10 seems easy until you realize no one on the enemy team wants to score once you've exceeded that margin until it puts them at a score that's impossible to beat in the remaining time. For example I just played a game where the first score was for 11 points. This put me beyond the 10 point margin but no one on the enemy team bothered scoring until the last minute and when they did it was worth 22 points. Again, I don't have a lot of credits and everytime I lose I have to then go grinding or sell a ton of mods; neither of which I'm very interested in.

Hello everyone, 

I just finisbed leveling my volt to 30 and I got a quest called The New Strange. It's asking me to craft a chroma signal and I didn't receive the blueprint so I'm stuck and can't get to Jupiter even though I've cleared everything.

Is there a work around or a hot fix inbound? I imagine hundreds or thousands are experiencing the same thing.

My alignment meter has now changed thanks to what i can only assume is a bug with the final choice in the quest. I selected what was displayed as the neutral option to me at the time, but it seems it was actually the moon option. So now my alignment is no longer exactly neutral. Id like to know if this can be fixed please.

Just now, Dragonah said:

My alignment meter has now changed thanks to what i can only assume is a bug with the final choice in the quest. I selected what was displayed as the neutral option to me at the time, but it seems it was actually the moon option. So now my alignment is no longer exactly neutral. Id like to know if this can be fixed please.

You are not alone.  Take solace in that.

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit.

My alignment changed when it wasn't supposed to. I chose the neutral path yet it made me go toward Moon. Please fix this by the end of the day or I'm just going to file a bug report.

I also have NONE of the drawings from the mission.

Edited by ElocFreidon

12 minutes ago, GilgasGaming said:

Hello everyone, 

I just finisbed leveling my volt to 30 and I got a quest called The New Strange. It's asking me to craft a chroma signal and I didn't receive the blueprint so I'm stuck and can't get to Jupiter even though I've cleared everything.

Is there a work around or a hot fix inbound? I imagine hundreds or thousands are experiencing the same thing.

Plz

Can you look into the checking for new content issue? I am waiting for 10+minutes to check for new content after it was "updated", downloads update and then it just stays at checking for new content.
Had to kill the process in task manager since trying to exit makes the engine freeze, and since Im done waiting for the engine to respond, I choose kill it. So much for Christmas spirit...

41 minutes ago, Dragonah said:

Same problem. I was perfectly neutral and am now aligned -0.2.

Thank you DE for Nidus and the new weps thanks for the hot fix aswell! 

P.S. I was super hyped for nidus and he is everything I was hopeing / waiting for! But his link dmg reduction abilite, is the only thing that seems a little over the top since it scales with power streangth. Mabey a set dmg reduction? Beside that I have tested him ALOT and only thing that seems a little over the top like I said is the link dmg reduction when scaled with mods. Make sure if you change him to not make him useless PLEASE! One of the most unique and complex frames you guys have came out with! Thanks DE have a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!! God bless.

Edited by Derpyou