Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

9 hours ago, Karz said:

You Two Platinum-Endowed Fine Aristocrats should have a bit more empathy for the struggles of the Low-Born Common-Tenno.

tl;dr : You're not helping.

We farmed for those samples just like everyone else. Dont be so salty. Clan research is often too easy anyway. Last few research projects have always been easily completable by one person which shouldnt be the case. It should be an amount that only through contribution from multiple people it can be attained. Otherwise it should just be called research... not "clan" research

Edited by --Q--Mandolin
Missed my quote

16 hours ago, Brasten said:

Veteran player since February 2013

sunKRtT.png

5,000 mutagen samples for (500 per 10 people) remains a....

Hide contents

Correct it.

That's only assuming every clan was filled to it's max size. I'm in a Ghost Clan with 2 (including myself) active members. That's 2.5k per player.

Could you please let players re-choose for the final decision for neewa because some players may have picked the one that the wanted but did not get the correct alignment change that they wanted (choosing neutral but getting dark alignment) or accidenty picked the wrong one and was not happy with it an would like to re-choose so that they can keep it how it was. Please and thank you.

21 minutes ago, dead_ghost_hope said:

Could you please let players re-choose for the final decision for neewa because some players may have picked the one that the wanted but did not get the correct alignment change that they wanted (choosing neutral but getting dark alignment) or accidenty picked the wrong one and was not happy with it an would like to re-choose so that they can keep it how it was. Please and thank you.

I second this. I picked what I thought was the neutral alignment, and it gave me the dark ending. My alignment was still neutral though. After the hotfix my alignment changed to dark despite the fact that I originally (and still) want to have the neutral ending.

Not that its a huge deal but it kinda nags at me

19 hours ago, ShadowMark25 said:

Can you please the clarrify what the script for the alignment actually does? Like, in my case I pick Neutral and got moon instead. Even the inbox email I got was the one for Moon. But when the script runs, what will happen? and what about those who picked Moon and got something else?

I've yet to do the quest myself, am I safe to start now or am I going to run into the same issue?

4 hours ago, --Q--Mandolin said:

We farmed for those samples just like everyone else. Dont be so salty. Clan research is often too easy anyway. Last few research projects have always been easily completable by one person which shouldnt be the case. It should be an amount that only through contribution from multiple people it can be attained. Otherwise it should just be called research... not "clan" research

The problem is the differing number of people in a clan. You have to take into consideration how many people are active in the clan and how many people are at a stage where they're able to grind for an exceptionally long time to get the resources. I had three active members in my clan and somehow between us we'd need to farm for 5000 Mutagen Masses. It penalizes the small clans, whereas clans like yours with a large number of active members won't find it as difficult.

Edited by ShogunNoir

Been doing Infested salvage non stop and no Nidus Helmet, tons of mods (crappy mods) yes, and maybe a chassis from time to time, please remove the mods, make a guarantee drop of Nidus, Is not about the crappy mods, I am not doing this to get a "good mod" on Rot C,  is about getting the frigging Nidus part. Please help don't make us struggle this bad, also fix the Hema cost, make it 500 mutagen samples, please thanks.

My Friend (DemonDude22) has not been able to carry on to Saturn because he did not recieve the chroma signal from The New Strange quest. This then resulted with him unable to finish the quest and now is not able to enjoy the game or play the game and have fun because he has nothing to do please try helping him personally or send off another update... That solves the bugs in The New Strange 

Thank-You

DemonDude22 needs help in The New Strange to get Chroma Signal

3 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Waframe.com appears to be down as well as the servers. Luckily I was able to finish the sortie before I got logged out, but now I can't get back in.

i can access the web just now

EDIT: And, i can log into the game aswell

Edited by game4ever07

23 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

• We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit

After the script I have two of the same drawings, and would like to know if I should take it off for now, or if I can keep it.C0dgWu_W8AEP1MQ.jpg