The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

19 minutes ago, FrickinShark said:

Is there a way to remove the infested Cyst at all? It is extremely aggravating to have on my Warframes like Valk and Rhino, as it doesn't match their color schemes. Is there a way to just disable us seeing it so it won't cause us to be aggravated? Thanks.

As of yet..... No we just gonna have to deal with it. "Time heals the mind" says helminth. Maybe if a certain amount of time passes.... It will cause something with the infested room? All we can do is wait

NEW INFO ABOUT THE INFESTED CYST apparently after 7 days of growing. It can be use to breed a new type of kubrow. Something called a helminth charger. It is still unclear to me about how to get it. But i dont have an extra slot to get it. (unless it gives us a stasis slot) Im looking into it. I will post what i find here.

Edit: you have to have all the normal stuff to make a kubrow. At the incubation screen where you can select imprints. There is a new option below it that says drain cyst. Thats how you get the helminth charger. NOTE: you need to have a stasis slot to get this.

Edited by BlueTunicLink
Add ons

3 hours ago, TB-awesome said:

i got the dragon mod pack from the tennobaum reward but why cant i use it ? when i just recieve it ,it dont automaticly open while other ppl open it just after recieve it

They open automatic.To see which you got go to mod station and sort on recent.

7 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

As of yet..... No we just gonna have to deal with it. "Time heals the mind" says helminth. Maybe if a certain amount of time passes.... It will cause something with the infested room? All we can do is wait

If it turns out that Baro will be selling the cure this time, I'll be seriously tempted to do some unpleasant things with his hat!

By the way, was Life Strike nerfed? +20% life steal it says, could've sworn it was 40 before.

Edited by Yurinaga

56 minutes ago, Yurinaga said:

If it turns out that Baro will be selling the cure this time, I'll be seriously tempted to do some unpleasant things with his hat!

By the way, was Life Strike nerfed? +20% life steal it says, could've sworn it was 40 before.

It's always been 20% (in the last few months anyway)

when I finish my mission, my network get not responding.. and i can`t get rewards credit and mod..... non upgarde of weapons....Can You fix it or any suggestion..... please suggest ... i m suffring for 1 week same problem.... "Network not responding''    Please Clear that issue or suggestion.... please

5 hours ago, Drufo said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I hadn't built nor encountered Nidus yet.

Timeline for the epidemic:
- The Glast Gambit is released, a decent number of people buy Nidus with platinum, and in doing so their Nidus' become infected.

- 24 hours after the update dropped, these Nidus' become infectious and infect potentially several dozen warframes each.
- 48 hours after the update dropped, those other warframes become symptomatic and infectious, about half of them don't even notice.
- Between 48 hours and 72 hours after the update was released, you probably noticed your alignment was trending moon.
- A little more than 72 hours after the update was released, there's now a cyst on one of your warframes.

The alignment change is just a bug from what I hear, it's getting fixed eventually once DE is back from vacation.

Well now... Seems like the cyst is still on my frames. I drained the one on nidus but my equinox still has a cyst. That means its not the same cyst. Its a different cyst on all frames. Now i am with the people who needs a cure for this thing. I already have my charger. I don't need another one

Edit: nvm. It was just a visual glitch. Scared me for a minute there

Edited by BlueTunicLink

Still looking for that Neptune Bug Fix Dev's, not stressing just hopefully its soon. Regards & Happy New Year  ;)

(warframe Support)
Dec 26, 14:21 EST

Hello Bladereap3r,

Thank you for reporting this bug! While we are aware of the problem and our development team is already working to resolve this, your report really helps us understand the scope of the problem.

To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums: PC Update & Build Notes..

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/3-pc-update-build-notes/

Thanks again for taking the time to bring this to our attention!