The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

"Could not join because squad is full"

Because we're expected to tolerate being put into FULL SQUADS when someone goes into a public match. This error is getting old quick DE, would you just bring Matchmaking 2.0 improvements already?! Matchmaking that is focused on being more accurate instead of lying and saying there is an ""open squad"" but either force the player to make one or keep leaving-rejoining until one is formed.

3 hours ago, Yurinaga said:

Just drained the cyst on my Frost Prime but it still appears in Archwing mode.

Please add in a way to not be infected.

At least I get some Mastery fodder out of it I suppose.

Yeah. Now that i know even after its drained the same frame can get infected. I only stick to one frame now. And btw its not just nidus. It's any frame with a growing cyst. Nidus just started the chain.

it's an infection. An infection spreads. So if say a frost is infected. That frost can spread the virus as long as the cyst is growing. So really you goota quit warframe untill a solution other than making chargers is in the game. Like DE make helminth give a cure or something. That room has what looks to me.... A medical chair. Make it to where we can sit and helminth drains the cyst and cures that frame. If it cant be an infinite cure. Give a time frame so we would visit dr.helminth for a check up. Idk. This sounds ridiculous but i actually wanna see that happen. XD Dr. helminth XD lol

13 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Yeah. Now that i know even after its drained the same frame can get infected. I only stick to one frame now. And btw its not just nidus. It's any frame with a growing cyst. Nidus just started the chain.

it's an infection. An infection spreads. So if say a frost is infected. That frost can spread the virus as long as the cyst is growing. So really you goota quit warframe untill a solution other than making chargers is in the game. Like DE make helminth give a cure or something. That room has what looks to me.... A medical chair. Make it to where we can sit and helminth drains the cyst and cures that frame. If it cant be an infinite cure. Give a time frame so we would visit dr.helminth for a check up. Idk. This sounds ridiculous but i actually wanna see that happen. XD Dr. helminth XD lol

Trouble is, that method relies solely on having Nidus - whom I hear is a nightmare to farm - to unlock Dr Helminth's clinic and I don't want to shell out plat for a Warframe that doesn't take my fancy anyway just to cure my other frames.

54 minutes ago, ThL38 said:

I'm surprised, no nerf on Nidus.

Nerf? What to nerf? Nidus is basically a mediocre all-around frame like excalibur or oberon. He excels at nothing. He can't even do high lvl sortie extermination unlike excalibur.

On second thought yes... Nidus is a spoiled king of Akkad and probably deserve a nerf.

7 hours ago, Yurinaga said:

Trouble is, that method relies solely on having Nidus - whom I hear is a nightmare to farm - to unlock Dr Helminth's clinic and I don't want to shell out plat for a Warframe that doesn't take my fancy anyway just to cure my other frames.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. In that sense. Only nidus could be defected. So i wonder what DE will do

On 12/23/2016 at 1:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Full information on The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5 can be found here:

Fixes:

• Fixed some spawning issues in Infested Salvage
  • Fixed Armor not resetting after respawn in Infested Salvage
  • Fixed points scored in the last round not counting towards your Wager score in the Index
  • Fixed some of the Index Noggles (note: if you placed Derim Zahn, M-WAM, or Tia Mayn before the hotfix you just need to place it again to fix the mesh used).

I'm late to chime in on this, but let me throw in my 5 pounds of salt with any sugar that people might have for the new pet.  

At first I thought it novel that I got a cyst on my Warframe after obtaining Nidus and after seeing the news is that with this cyst was used to raising a charger pet, I decided what the hell, let me raise one so that I can get rid of the thing off my warframe's neck...  

8t2PNme.jpg

Honestly, I did not want it...  I haven't made noise about the Kavat being dainty, but the Kavat grew on me since obtaining a Huras.  I consigned the Charger as I wanted my Huras back.  So it's gone..  Except for one thing...   The boil has returned.  

bRwzNEK.jpg

Might I strongly suggest instead of causing the cancerous cyst to respawn automatically, perhaps those that want to breed their own Charger menagerie do so by sitting down in Helminth's seat as they see fit.  

I won't be screaming "get rid of it", instead I will say strongly give us the option to make it go away and not come back.  Thank you.