Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Scripts:

• We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit. 
  • We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit

EDIT: Both of these scripts are complete. All affected accounts should be updated. 

Checking my inventory shows I have received another copy of "Mumblers" drawing which I already have, I am still missing "Send her home" drawing/alignment and still incorrectly have "My decision" drawing as well as alignment choice.

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit. 

BUT I DIDNT CHOOSE THE DARK SIDE, I CHOSE NEUTRAL, SO WHY DID I GET DARK ALIGNMENT CUTSCENE AND INTO MY ALIGNMENT ??

3 hours ago, Zendadaist said:

Yup, seems like it. Which is a pretty big slap in the face for those folks like myself :/ I chose the right words. DE is the one that screwed up by attaching the wrong alignment to those words. And we're the one stuck with a messed-up alignment symbol which we can't fix ourselves :(

I'm recalling something from one of the Devstreams where they didn't want us to blindly choose options based on our alignment, but based on the actual choices we were making. Whether it's shady to swap around the alignment option positions or not, I'm not gonna get into. But I believe the intent was more dynamic response than "I pick sun/moon/neutral every time no matter what".

8 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:
5 hours ago, Tuxie said:

Still no fix for the 5000 Mutagen Sample requirement.

Maybe you should fix them.

32 minutes ago, --Q--Mandolin said:

Stop whinging about the mutagen requirement, go farm it like everybody else.

You Two Platinum-Endowed Fine Aristocrats should have a bit more empathy for the struggles of the Low-Born Common-Tenno.

tl;dr : You're not helping.

Edited by Karz

25 minutes ago, Geraaltix said:

I'm recalling something from one of the Devstreams where they didn't want us to blindly choose options based on our alignment, but based on the actual choices we were making. Whether it's shady to swap around the alignment option positions or not, I'm not gonna get into. But I believe the intent was more dynamic response than "I pick sun/moon/neutral every time no matter what".

Yes but the words I chose were the words I wanted my character to use. If DE is going to RNG alignment changes then what's the point? I didn't pick the one next to the neutral picture, I picked the one that had the right words, only to find out that it was all messed up and now I'm stuck with a character whose alignment is off and it looks weird in the profile and it's absolutely not what I wanted to choose. It's like my choice got RNG'd off me. The mission is not yet replayable and even if it was I'm not sure a replayed dialogue choice would overwrite the original...

1 minute ago, Zendadaist said:

Yes but the words I chose were the words I wanted my character to use. If DE is going to RNG alignment changes then what's the point? I didn't pick the one next to the neutral picture, I picked the one that had the right words, only to find out that it was all messed up and now I'm stuck with a character whose alignment is off and it looks weird in the profile and it's absolutely not what I wanted to choose. It's like my choice got RNG'd off me. The mission is not yet replayable and even if it was I'm not sure a replayed dialogue choice would overwrite the original...

I don't honestly know if the choices are working properly, I'm in the same boat as others who picked one thing and got something else. I'm just offering up the possibility that they're changing up alignment options from being "cut and dry" to more dynamic according to the actual choices. Then again I might be full of it and this is all still broken, despite claims otherwise. Which I also don't understand, honestly. We're told it's fixed, but something is clearly still off.

Either way, it's not a permanant change. Even if we're stuck with it for the moment, we can change it in the future.

Love the update. Just one small detail that bugs me, thats the ridiculous mutagen sample cost for the new weapon heema (hopefully spelled it correctly). 5000 samples for a ghost clan is a bit overkill if you ask me. Especially if your clan is made out of a small select group of people like mine is (we have a total of 4 members). Yeah, this will prove to be painful grind if it remains as is.

we need like 15,000 mutagen samples for the new weapon and it's mostly just me and a couple others on.. pls, do we have to remove almost everyone from the clan in order to be able to afford the samples in the next month? :<

I had like 2-3k after a lifetime of playing warframe; please lower this cost, it seems really unreasonable for players who haven't put in 10,000+ hours! <3

So many whiners over Hema research cost...

Guys, it's high, but manageable. You shouldn't expect everything new have to be available to you in a matter of hours.

I would give half of my mutagen reserves to see you playing EVE and crying over research cost and time of a Titan BP, lol.