Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3

[DE]Drew

7 minutes ago, Bucholz said:

So many whiners over Hema research cost...

Guys, it's high, but manageable. You shouldn't expect everything new have to be available to you in a matter of hours.

I would give half of my mutagen reserves to see you playing EVE and crying over research cost and time of a Titan BP, lol.

Manageable ?

How about those who aren't 24/7 playing warframe ?

There are Oxium alerts, Ferrite alerts, anything alerts, except mutagen sample alerts...

Even veterans don't have enough to cover for inactive or less active clanmates, and that's after so many years of stockpiling those mutagens...

If by manageable, you consider it normal to spend the next 3 years farming only those mutagen sample, then yeah, maybe it is... for the rest of us we'd prefer not spend it on farming for so long, just because someone was too sloppy to realise this is the hardest to come by...

And this come from a guy who started his dojo when each room was hundreds of thousand in materials, multiple formas, and that had to farm oxium 1 by 1 on ospreys...

Really, you're doing DE a disservice by trying this hard to be a fanboy. DE deserve constructive criticism, not mindless bashing, nor blind fanboying...

Please remove the multi-tier tile from the salvage mission. It is broken, buggy and just a pain in the &#! to try to play on...and its getting old as F*** to abort the mission everytime it comes up just to avoid a broken, badly designed tile.

15 minutes ago, Fanzschnabs said:

Really, you're doing DE a disservice by trying this hard to be a fanboy. DE deserve constructive criticism, not mindless bashing, nor blind fanboying.

No, i'm not a fanboi. It's just 500-700 samples per clan member. I have 800, i never farmed them, and i hate Eris and Derelict missions. I still don't have all of the corrupted mods for this reason.

Let me repost from Wiki:

Spoiler

Some basic math for everyone who is upset about the reasearch cost:

5000 base rate at a <10 person clan. Its ~500 per person. I have 654 samples and 54 neurodes...i play maybe 3-4 hours a week. This isn't a hard research cost - the problem is 3/4 of most clans don't PLAY. People are salty because they're either in Clans of 2 people (not DEs fault) or they think they should be able to unlock it 5 min after release.

Assuming worst-ish case of 5 in 10 waves, full group of clannies is 20 every 10 waves. Roughly 250 waves to get everything you need. That seems like a lot but it's really not. Look at everything else you can do during that time. 10 wave is <10min. So for less than 4 hours of your time, you're done. It's basically about 45min a day for a week. Double (or triple) down your farm like a smart person - Infested excav/def/inter/survival Rifts. Quad down and rank new gear/warframes.

Most of these missions me and TWO other people farm as a Speed Nova, Frost, and Ember - We watch netflix or just BS. Usually ranking new weapons in the meantime.

Or just do Kuva missions exclusively on Eris. You should have 500 samples in a month of playing 10 hours a week. Not by FARMING 10 hours a week, just by regular playing with a stress on Kuva.

If it seems too long for you, just read the EVE part of my reply again. For those not familiar with EVE: researching capital BPs can take MONTHS of paid playtime.

Hey guys, I absolutely adore this update and everything that came with it. Nidus and his kit make me a kind of happy I haven't felt since I first played the first Prototype game an unbroken ~15 hours. 

One thing (besides mutagen sample cost on Hema research) stuck out to me though. 

Spoiler

Could you have Power Efficiency affect the mutation/adaptation stack costs on Parasitic Link and Ravenous? Seems like it'd only make sense. It affects other alternate costs, like the hp consumption on Nekros's Desecrate, so I figure why not this, too?

1 minute ago, LittleArachnid said:

Network not responding issue, kicked to login screen and cannot login. I'll try later to see if it gets fixed.

mine let me back to the ship, but it rewarded me ONLY with what I collected from pickups, and not my relics that I got in the void...how nice, forcing us to grind even more now to get back stuff we keep loosing because they can't keep their game running correctly, due to never actually testing anything, and never maintaining their services.

16 minutes ago, Bucholz said:

-snip-

How many of those kuva missions are on defense nodes ? Oops...

If I have, being a thorough player of warframe, only ~2K-ish of those mutagen samples, after having farmed countless hours on every type of missions from eris and derelicts for years, and fulfilled most of my mutagen mass requirements from invasions rewards (meaning I haven't been spending them on anything else than research), then how am I supposed to get those mutagen samples in even a month ?

I actually have more Control modules than mutagen samples (factor 1:6), and I don't turn back to get those control modules, only those I happen to walk nearby get vacuumed... and I'm the type who do these infested/derelicts missions with Ignis modded to clean every crate in a 70m radius and visiting each room because you never know what goodies you'd find (rare crates, ayatan, etc).

They drop from a very few missions, and not a specific type of enemies, AND in quite limited amounts everytime... and I guess most of mine come from putting extractors, since those are considered "rare" drops...

How come you can make 60 control modules in a single mission, and not even 6 mutagen samples in twice the time ?

I'm not asking DE to drop a zero, i'm asking for a legit way of having them in a timely maneer, would it be changing the green orbs to some mutagen samples, putting a bunch of them in reward lists, and/or having alerts for it, like any other ressources...

(really, why are there even control module alerts...)

Well, I will admit that I think DE has done good work today. When I was playing this morning, I was frustrated, and aggravated, and just threw my hands up in the air, deciding to spend the day playing on a friend's new Minecraft server. After relaxing for the day, I came back to see if there were any further changes made to Infested Salvage, and I was pleasantly surprised. In just three runs this evening, I was able to get the two Nidus parts that I was missing (Systems and Chassis), and as a bonus, on those same runs I got Axi E1 relics on the B rotation. I'm happy to say that I think DE has done well adjusting this mode, and I may even play it when I don't have to. Now to farm the Kuva I'll need in 12 hours to start building Nidus.

24 minutes ago, Fanzschnabs said:

How many of those kuva missions are on defense nodes ? Oops...

Yes, you're right, mutagen to fieldron/detonite drop ratio is very low. I have over 10000 fieldron samples and detonite injectors, but only 800 mutagens. But, as i said, i dislike infested places, doing only Kuva, alerts and sorties there.

Dunno where my 800 samples came from, tbh... Maybe, from containers and lockers, as i like to break everything on my way. I did very few derelict and Eris defences, i assure you. Mostly Eris sabotages (hives) and derelict exterminations and captures. Only recently i have put extractor on Eris for plastids.

I will keep an eye on incoming samples.

Edited by Bucholz

So, I run Defense mission as DE suggested to get Mutagen Samples ... run with Hydroid so more drops ... 10 waves on Eris yield: 2 .... 2 MUTAGEN SAMPLES!

EDIT: Then I run with Nekros ... 10 waves got me 1 sample :(

Playing game nearly every day for a year accumulated: 400 

If I continue playing same way as I did last year, (Steam shows 1500+ hours, in-game 37d) .... I will get 5000 Mutagen Samples in 12 years
If I am lucky enough I will find an active clan with ie. 4 members that will be willing to play 3 years so we can get it

I was always thinking WF microtransactions were acceptable and didn't feel like a wall that forces one to use plat,
this is clearly BAD, WRONG, name it whatever you want. Sorry to see Warframe going this way, like a cheap mobile game set to suck money from people - it never felt like this until now

Edited by SHADOW.XIII