Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the strongest Warframe? (Lorewise)

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

Theoretically Limbo he just forgot to carry the apple with the 9 so he ripped himself to pieces.

Application of dimensional manipulation though? He could just purposefully error banish anyone and theyd get ripped to pieces by the void torrent.

Second would be Chroma because he quite literally survived the War.

1 hour ago, Plushy said:

Am I the only one who thinks Nyx is hands down the most powerful Warframe? Mind Control is not just a gimmick. Nyx could literally just make a fomorian captain crash the ship into anything. Nyx could hop into a relay and set off a Chaos or two and watch all competition remove each other and then Mind Control the last survivor off a cliff. 

Hypothetically, Volt/Mag could do similar (or, depending on your perspective, worse) things. A biological body relies on electric signals to function, so control over either electricity or magnetism would let you manipulate/disrupt a biological body in disturbing ways. It would also work on robotics/electronics (although in-game, MC works on robotic enemies).

As a somewhat random side-note, Nova probably has some kind of rudimentary control over E&M in order to control her antimatter. 

22 minutes ago, Zamio said:

Nyx doesn't have that crazy high range. If any of the other frames noticed her, she would die quickly if it wasn't 1v1. 

MC has a range of 60 at max level, which is pretty high. Line of sight is probably a bigger limitation. She is also fairly tanky with Assimilate. 

In theory, Limbo has an entire dimension to his control so he'd be the strongest no doubt.

Strictly lore related, Limbo killed himself lol. Chroma is on the top ones according to Lotus. Mirage did tear a bunch of sentients apart but we don't know if that was the standard back then. And Nidus is an 'Old war relic' which hasn't been said about any other frames but probably they all are.

...all surviving Tenno likely battled and killed sentients - Mirage is likely not unique in that aspect as the whole point of using warframes was to utilize their skills with weapons. At least that's how I've understood it. If anything, Mirage seems less capable of dealing with sentients than many other warframes...

I'm assuming it's a "WF vs. WF" question, to which the answer is that it depends on who's fighting who; They probably all have counters within the group. Who would kill the most before succumbing to a counter pick? Probably Ash (and I say that as someone who loathes the Ash/Prime frames) for the reason that he is supposed to be the embodiment of skill (pressing 4 is hard yo).

In regards to Limbo, I agree that he would be the strongest based on raw "magic" strength, but the Tenno who used him likely relied on his powers too much, leaving other aspects of combat to rot. You can't riftwalk if you're dead before you knew you were in combat.

7 hours ago, Ascarith said:

MC has a range of 60 at max level, which is pretty high. Line of sight is probably a bigger limitation. She is also fairly tanky with Assimilate.

The power of telekinesis is immeasurable, Nyx technically should be able to use her power to create a fusion reaction using a banana and a stick.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Just now, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

I'm not fan boying or anything but Volt could be very dangerous. Even with my limited knowledge in comics, I'm pretty sure Flash could beat Superman. 

If you stack Volt with speed mods and decent power strength than he could do a lot of DPS

So my point is speed and lightning is quite dangerous

True Story, Its called : Infinite Mass Punch 👊

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

Limbo Does NOT . Control. TIME. Dimensions no? He bends/manipulates. but does not directly control .  He can bend the rules.  

Manipulates time, controls time, both are synonymous and, in a basic respect, do similar things, also, I have no clue what you're attempting to state, his abilities allow him to directly control, yeah a dimension, which is space, which is directly affiliated with time, so in a respect, Limbo directly controls time.

5 hours ago, pa53 said:

Manipulates time, controls time, both are synonymous and, in a basic respect, do similar things, also, I have no clue what you're attempting to state, his abilities allow him to directly control, yeah a dimension, which is space, which is directly affiliated with time, so in a respect, Limbo directly controls time.

Manipulate and Control are different.  One is like giving a push in the direction you want .  The other is Forcing. 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:30 AM, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

Manipulate and Control are different.  One is like giving a push in the direction you want .  The other is Forcing. 

In a manner, pushing is forcing, also do note that I said they were synonymous, not the same.

On 27/12/2016 at 0:31 PM, pa53 said:

Ho boy, did I trigger a Juggernaut (The joke? Get it? No... I'll leave....) Anyway, Tank, "No warframe does this" *Looks at Rhino*, *Looks at Iron Skin*, you uh sure about that? Valk pre-rework, hell yeah I'd agree all the way with you, in fact I stopped playing her because it was too easy for me, with that said, she's not a tank anymore, also do note that this is lore wise, and Rhino, the tank I mentioned earlier, his move set, his second ability to be correct, is literally a tanking move. If you want a good tank, take an assimilate nyx with the rift walk Twin Basolks, that's a tank, or even with Guardian Derision, if you can get it anyway, as for mirage with explosive weapons, she is undoubtedly a damaging frame, however, if we're talking DPS, aka damage per second, this is NOT the case, as she does Burst DPS, in which she may do that well, but even still a Saryn Miasma with her spores all spread still does more damage, situationally. And with the Mirage with explosive weapon, I assume you mean Tonkor but I may be wrong, even with that there are things that top that, now I'm not saying Ash is what he used to be, but his Bladestorm does still ignore any sort of armor. With that being said, I can respect your decision, and I see critique on my own decision, and for the love of god, does anyone here get sleep?!

That's not a tank. I think you misunderstand the point of a tank. A tank draws damage and lowers the amount, before a healer removes it to protect DPSers. 

Sure rhino is durable, but he's not a tank because he CAN'T stop enemies attacking your team. Take WoW for example, as a death knight I don't do much damage on my blood build but all the enemies will attack ONLY me. As a tank, you are mostly reliant on support for killing. Warframe doesn't have a frame for that. 

On 31/12/2016 at 6:16 AM, corpheus said:

I usually read and not reply on forums but... NYX got me to do this...

NYX GET OF MA HEAD!!!

plus, absorb everything so yeah!..

Mind control isn't very effective against being burned alive before you even see the target by ember to be fair though. Unlike some frames, she'd be very vulnerable to snipers as well.