The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network not responding msg at end of match Leads to no Rewards for match

AnubisZero

I have had this happen to me for 2 weeks at least now. So I am very frustrated with how the Network is right now, and I bet alot of others too. DE needs to fix this problem asap, because repeating the same mission is not acceptable while not getting any rewards. Of course I had to repeat Sortie mission 2 and 3 today, only to be rewarded 2k endo....

Aside from the normal poopalicious host disconnects, this has started cropping up for me as well.

It only happens when playing the Arena missions on Sedna, tho', so dunno if there's a connection there.

Hoping for a fix soon, 'cause it's not like farming those dumb Judgement points wasn't boring without adding "no rewards, try again!" into the mix -.-

Edited by Buntalicious

It's evident to me that his is still an underlying issue, and that sucks :/. I just came back to warframe to have this error hit me while I got full trinity prime blueprints in a rift. So annoyed to see the network not responding bug again. What amazes me is that My roommate and I pay for exceptional internet and I have an Ethernet plugged directly into it ( because why go wireless?...)

DE needs to look deeper and put a little more work into this, I'm sure this forum alone is a mere fraction of the amount of people it's affecting. And it's downright a nuiscence and a CHORE to play this now.

So is this normal?

I created a ticket for this bug, and after getting a single response of ...

Thank you for reporting this bug! While we are aware of the problem and our development team is already working to resolve this, your report really helps us understand the scope of the problem.

To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums:

Warframe PC Update & Build Notes

Thanks again for taking the time to bring this to our attention!

They closed the ticket...?