Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Invite-Only/18+] The Apocalypse - The Journey

Zeus154

On 1/1/2017 at 4:33 AM, Denny2669 said:

Well, that's a funny manner of speech, thought the cyborg. Seems like the apocalypse has left it's mark on the mind of this one. Still, her words were clear enough, which was a good sign. The hat seemed like a strange thing though, especially indoors.

He was about to respond when yet another presence announced itself. The realization of how much in hindsight the source of the voice was made the human curse himself mentally for paying so little attention. Still, it seemed that the Saryn was friendly as well, as he was clearly oblivious to the readiness of her deceiving stance.

In fact, this Tenno looked rather familiar. Both frame and voice...

"Hey, don't I know you? Have we... met in a settlement perhaps?"

On 1/3/2017 at 0:31 AM, SuwakoMoriya said:

"Oh!" Koishi yelped as she realized she forgot something important. New people were rare for her to meet even before all this, and a year alone made her forget a lot of things.

"Sorries, I's forgot about introduction stuffins. I's be Koishi, but yous can calls me Koish'." Koishi giddily replied.

"I's not part of any fancy Division though. I's just been alone for a looooong time. I's dunno how long, I's dun' have a calendar thingy." Koishi finished before putting a hand to her helmet's chin.

She never really thought about the time. She wasn't counting, certainly. And her tendency to forget things didn't help. Probably months. Maybe years? She completely lost track, especially since the lighting didn't change much. Then she thought about food. Then fish. Then something she forgot mere moments later. From an outsider's perspective, it would look a little like her mind dazed off.

Which is precisely what it did as thoughts of roses wandered through her mind, simply melting away for something else but a few moments later.

2 hours ago, ArrexDrandko said:

Valerie took the fact that the Trinity widely ignored her as a chance to inspect the strange-talking Tenno from head to feet, internally questioning her aptitude with the rifle she wielded. But then again, maybe the craziest persons are actually the worst, of which many considered herself to be a prime example. At least when it came to fighting and bloodshed.

Then Jacob noticed her and asked his question, which made her shrug her shoulders as if she were the completely wrong person to ask that question. "How would I know?! I job in that rundown village all the time, meet load's of people there." She examined him again, her furrowed brows hidden behind her visor. "But that arm... did I ask you if you have a flashlight in there, by chance?"
She remembered an occurence when she had been carrying some crates into the back of the store he was selling his loot at, and the little exchange had come to pass. Nothing noteworthy on her clock, really.

Next it was Seth and Dain that caught her attention, thanks to Seth's calling out for the station's residents. Her hands stayed more or less on or near her hips as she stepped forward, past Jacob and Koishi. Since her Axe and Harpak were both on her back, one grip over each shoulder, that was a more-or-less-safe place for her hands to be.
"I'm Valerie, of the people who're stuck on this rusty, ruddy station. And I remember Tyl's labs." Her mordbid grin was invisible again, but became audible with her next words. "Or at least, pieces of it. Funny to meet one of you poor sods out here."
Her head moved an inch, towards Dain. "Hiding behind a Tenno shield. Makes me love this day even more!" Now she sounded excited. 

Looks like the group had met an influx of new members, some of whom never really revealed their names. Adalynn still had her pistol drawn. Her finger wasn't on the trigger, exercising proper gun control and hesitance. These people never really exuded any sign of threat or any form of hostility. She still kept an err of caution.

"It seems like some of you have met before. Are you all in some group?" Adalynn asked with some curiosity. "

Her pistol lowered slightly, but still would be able to have a loud report, if anything got hairy.

"My name is Adalynn. And I don't want to cause any hostilities. Human, what is your name? The Tenno have already revealed theirs, what about you?"

Edited by Zeus154

'I... didn't?' Jacob asked himself mentally. Was he really so distracted that he forgot to say his name? Well, time to correct that mistake.

He merely nodded at the Saryn's question before taking a more straight and confident stance "Name's Jacob Void, pleasure to meet you all." he even bowed his his head and upper torso slightly, though such gestures of politeness might mean anything to a stranger. It was mostly directed to Adalyn, as she seemed like the leader.

To Jacob, Nyx users always seemed like they were full of wisdom, and could tell whether someone's lying or not. In this case, that's a good thing, as his honesty might even impress the leader. A good first impression to have.

The journey they had embarked on had been eventful, even if Lusith's mind had been fried from the start of it. From the events of the so-called 'Bunker,' and the Excalibur she dared not name, her mind had been left in a shock state. Her mind had been mentally derailed and unhinged, and she were left afterwards a fetal-positioned mess of gibberish and disconcerted, even fearful murmurings.

Loa had found Lusith not long after the chaos had ended, when she was curled up and cowering in the snow. Afterwards, having been dragged back to the group for them to handle her aboard, she had been stuck aboard in her state since.

Luckily for her, there was a psychic aboard to help at least piece what she could of her mind back together. It took some time, but the Valkyr was walking around again, albeit shakily and with the supervision of the Zanuka from Europa at her side at all times. It was yet to be seen if that were of his own accord, if he had seen her as his master or owner, or if he had done it purely because she was the only one he had to translate for him. Whatever the answer, the metal companion helped.

As they approached the relay, Lusith had already been wandering most of the ship, leaving her nervous markings along the walls occasionally from her serrated claws dragging along. Her eyes seemed more wary of everyone else now, her demeanor more nervous and timid, and her awareness of her surroundings heightened. Her inital reaction to the derelict rail as it came into sight seemed to be anxiety.

Dust, skeletons, and what Lusith could swear seemed like whispering all around her had been the only visible things to her in the darkness. The further they stepped through this creepy locale, the more inwardly closed in and reserved her stance had become, and the tighter her grip on her makeshift Scrap Cernos had been. There had been an arrow already nocked and waiting against the bow string. As she stuck unnaturally close to Loa and Adalynn.

As the gathering of people soon grew to three strangers, her fear became more apparent, rising with each new character to arrive. Something seemed... Strange, with all of them. It made Lusith nervous, which made her rear into the cover of darkness, her frame thankfully emitting no light, which gave her at least some semblance of the false feeling of safety, even if she still felt afraid. For now, she just kept quiet and watched, listened. Fearful, hoping nobody would notice her, or draw attention to her.

Loa's cannon slowly lowered as the air in the room started to dissipate, the leader of the squad issuing orders to come out peacefully and present name designations. It began to look around marking the locations where various sound patterns were coming from. "vyfeluoz hubeg jexxisl hisopoiz. Rxelzca jsuxubeg ol ippibx." With a mechanical chirp its cannon retracted completely and it peered about, head moving in an oddly fluid motion searching. "Kvisi or xesmix ziromlexi gyroxv" It turned around and started back towards the ship and started to wade through the group it's body undulating rather disturbingly almost as if it was a real predatory creature. It slowly stalked back towards the rear of the traveling group, where Lusith was most certainly not hiding. "O ef visi pgirvgolm zu lux kussa, egg kogg sifeol repi op auy rxea lies" The synthetic creature stood close to the woman in almost a protective manner, its eyes sweeping back and forth across the area not populated by so far tagged friendly flesh creatures.

Koishi at some point snapped back to focus. She already forgot why. Regardless, she noticed some Saryn had taken up the front, and some other Tenno was asking questions which she didn't really bother listening to. She felt anxious, and with the attention taken off of her, she decided to simply slip away from these other people near her.

Even before her isolation, people were not her strong suit. She preferred things like nature, especially with her tendency to wander. Now, she feeling a little stressed int the presence of people. She silently slipped by the strangers, heading near the back of the entrace, somewhat close enough to notice what appeared to be a Zanuka.

It was strange to see one here. She'd only seen one before, and that one was trying very, very hard to take her down. It spoke strange words at seemingly nobody in particular. Probably Corpus, but she didn't know, nor really care too much as long as it wasn't filling her with condensed plasma and rocket shrapnel.

Koishi simply plopped herself on a nearby wall and looked to the creature, noticing someone else was near them. Was it...  protecting them? It was curious, but she didn't want to pry, so she took off her pack and surveyed her supplies.

A few magazines of ammo for both of her guns, two granola bars, probably pretty old now, some water, her little notepad, scribbles and other things lining it's front. 

And then there was her singular, albeit somewhat malformed looking cookie. The art and creation of the so-called "Snickerdoodle" had been lost for a long time. It was something she cherished. A simple recipe which was one of the few memories she could remember with true clarity.

She put it back inside with her other things before she opened her notepad, beginning to write, the chirping of the Zanuka and the sound of people fading away somewhat as she began to write with an old fashioned pencil, the soft sound of pencil hitting paper filling a little bit of the quiet.

"Lusith?" asked Seth as he heard the Zanuka speak "What did it say?" he was always annoyed by the CORPUS language, it never made sense to him. 

He then looked to the trio then asked the three "Any more with you or is it just you three here?" he asked as he shined his torch around the area once more just to be sure they were safe and secure.

Edited by Drakeardian

"Nope, I came here alone. Can't speak for the others though." replied Jacob. He then raised an eyebrow just a little, while the other lowered, just a little. "And what about you? I see someone sitting there in the corner, are they with you? Any others that haven't said hi yet?"

"So, we have a Tenno who is 'out to lunch,' another who is giddier than a schoolgirl, and a cyborg who seems fairly normal." Niveah commented. "Adalynn, you sure seem to know to pick 'em."

Adalynn shook her head. She knew Niveah was jesting at the whole idea of the current group. The group thus far? Still some of the of the original crew, now with some more members and just a mashup of differing personalities. At least its great to get some more outside perspectives other than your own.

However, banter aside, Adalynn couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. Something in her mind was nagging her and it was the thought of Lusith's current demeanor. She could feel the general tension in the air around Lusith. The fact that Lohk had split her mind into many pieces, worried Adalynn. She wanted to find a fairly peaceful resolution to the conflict, but it ended in rather dire circumstances.

'Don't blame yourself for your actions.'

Adalynn shook her head for a moment, as if she was dreaming. It still remained to be the same place. Nothing changed. Could Lohk have followed them? Could it have been leftover psychic interference? She wouldn't know, nor did she want to at the current moment. Right now, the goal was to pave the way to some form of civilization. The only path the group could really take was straight forward. She pressed on forward.

"Well, we all can't simply dilly-dally. Let's get a move on... There is nothing for us here." Adalynn saying to everyone.

Though seeing that these people have lived in the rail for quite some time, Adalynn wondered about life aboard it. Was it friendlier than the Europan wastes?

"Koishi, Jacob, Valerie, if you guys don't mind me asking, how is life aboard the rail?" Adalynn asked. "Are there things we should look forward to or be worried about?

Koishi's head snapped up as her name was called. She hoped she would simply go without more notice. But they asked about the rail, and how it was, and more notably, it's dangers.

"I's dunno about people here. Alls I's found before were, well, dead. S'why I's thought I's was alonestuff. The most dangerous stuffins i's have seen are haywire proxies. Rail has a fancy bunch of systems to keep it safe. Fusion Moas, Bursa-stuffs, and Hyenastuffins. But i's haven't seen any Hyenas. The Moa-fellas are super dangerous if they see ya' as hostile. Fancy lasers, heavy armor, even come with little Osprey-thingys! A lot of 'em are probably still workin', but yous can't be too careful, 'specially if you're Tenno or Grineerstuffs." Koishi explained.

"The bursas are like the moas, but bigger and better! Usually guard important stuffs. Engines, life-support, tha' kinda thing! They're super mean, really good at takin' down peoples. Big shields, laser shotguns, even small-artillery! Super dangerous, but they dun' attack people much."

"The Hyena-fellas, tho... they only bring those out when really bad stuffins happens, like big fights or a decompression-thingy. They're super fast! And they usually come in groups. Each one does different stuffins. I's dun' remember wha', though. Memory's foggy. But they're fancy n' tough n' lethal. S'alls yous gotta know." Koishi finished.

Edited by SuwakoMoriya

"Are there any settlements around?" asked Seth as he looked to the trio curiously figuring out also what the hell was going on the rail "Anywhere that accepts newcomers and doesn't appear to lack in medical professionals?" 

He fixed his jumper and rolled his shoulders, he had a reputation to keep.

It was interesting to see that the group, despite moving quite coordinatedly, apparently had no designated spokesperson, as questions arose from each person individually.

"Nah, we're just curious or bold enough to get out here to see what you guys're up to. We're not 'with' each other like you are." she stated relaxedly, flexing her burly shoulder.

"And also, this area's been scavenged for everything really soon after sh*t hit the fan. Noone comes here anymore, really. If there's decompression out here, noone's near to save you. And the view's not even that great."

Her pretty chill demeanor kinda took a rough turn when Valerie overhead Niveah's commentary about them. Or pretty much, about herself. She could hardly care less about the nutter-tenno or Jacob.

"Oi, I'll give you giddy! At least I can keep my spirits on this boring chunk, where the most interesting thing in two years was people snapping crazy from the boredom!" she flared up, gesticulating wildly, almost throwing a rude gesture towards the Mesa.
That probably also answered Adalynn's question about what Val thought of life on the rail. Koishi elaborated on different things, and Val watched her with a frown behind the visor.

Her voice became a tad bit less agitated, but also quite sceptical. "Yeah well, what kind of Tenno are you anyways? The moas aren't that bad if you're on your toes. And most are either under control of the citizens, or stuck somewhere, or just plain broken." She had to agree on the Hyenas though. They were adaptable to the crashed surroundings, and roughly as aggressive as a rabid dog with 3 weeks no food. She knew of two that laid with wiped memory in the village, but noone dared try to set them up as town guards. Guard against what, anyways?

Then, finally, Valerie straightened up, put one hand onto her hip, and addressed the elephant in the room. "Most citizens live further inside, it's safer there. Less risk of something collapsing or depressurizing. Some of the communal rooms are kinda like a village now. Scrapyard village, mind you. Scrappy houses, scrappy people. Scrappy boring. You're probably the first newcomers in over a year, I don't know, just hang out there now and then." With 'hanging out' meaning working, selling loot or hanging out. Details. "So yeah, you better not draw your weapons immediately when you go there, or we'll see how dangerous those Moas really are." She snickered meanly. As if she might actually get a front-line-spectator seat if that were to happen.

Edited by ArrexDrandko
formatting

"I's be Koish', silly." Koishi waved off the Saryn's words, before going back to her writing, although she did put in another two cents.

"Depends on the Moa-thingy. Some are easy to take down, others not as much. Dunno why. Maybe some were more damaged or not built to last as long? I's dunno. Just tellin' ya what i's seen. Theys can be nasty, especially in some of the corridors with windows. Theys have fancy stations built into the walls, super-dangerous-stuff if you're caught off guard." Koishi explained.

"Is bad when you're goin' along a hallway, n' like five of 'em pop out from stuff you didn't see or thought was borked." Koishi added. "Lasers are hurtstuff when you don't have good shields."

As the faint murmur of voices echoed through the empty hallways of the neglected Solar Rail, a figure sat on one of the metal crossbeams in the unstable rafters, listening and observing the group carefully. Although it might not look like it at first glance, the figure had actually stationed themselves in quite well thought out position; they were far enough away from the group so that they would not be easily detected, but not too far as to be unable to hear or observe the group. The doorway to the next section of the Solar Rail was only a leap away, in case of any unwanted aggression, yet there was minimal light, so that her Warframe did not give off a glare.

The figure, known by the alias of 'Xyrha' -at least for now- has been sitting in the rafters since the first hint of someone's presence. Her Alata Mag Warframe was scuffed, scratched and covered in a bit of blood from her previous struggles of surviving in harsh conditions. Xyrha had an old, ragged piece of fabric tied around her midsection, as well as a battered leather satchel hanging from her shoulder. That was where she stored what little supplies she kept for herself -which consisted of a half-empty canteen of water, a small amount of ammo, a lighter, and a few pieces of scrap metal, as well as some torn pieces of cloth.

Xyrha had never seen a group this large -at least, not one where nobody was trying to kill eachother- outside of a settlement. Of course, with big groups comes an ample supply of loot and supplies, which was something she desperately needed. She had already began to create of list of what she needed in her head; like medical supplies, bandages, antibiotics, water, ammo, and maybe even a little bit of food. The Tenno continued to watch the group carefully, not yet daring to make a move, as she knew that if her attempt failed, the group might turn hostile; she knew needed to wait for the right moment.

Once the group was deep in conversation, Xyrha slowly climbed down from the rafters in the next room over. She slowly made her way towards the group, a Lex pistol in hand, as she ducked behind a decrepit wall for cover. Once she thought she saw her chance, she held her breath and reached over in an attempt to snatch a roll of bandages from the doctor's supplies.

On 1/6/2017 at 11:05 PM, SuwakoMoriya said:

Koishi's head snapped up as her name was called. She hoped she would simply go without more notice. But they asked about the rail, and how it was, and more notably, it's dangers.

"I's dunno about people here. Alls I's found before were, well, dead. S'why I's thought I's was alonestuff. The most dangerous stuffins i's have seen are haywire proxies. Rail has a fancy bunch of systems to keep it safe. Fusion Moas, Bursa-stuffs, and Hyenastuffins. But i's haven't seen any Hyenas. The Moa-fellas are super dangerous if they see ya' as hostile. Fancy lasers, heavy armor, even come with little Osprey-thingys! A lot of 'em are probably still workin', but yous can't be too careful, 'specially if you're Tenno or Grineerstuffs." Koishi explained.

"The bursas are like the moas, but bigger and better! Usually guard important stuffs. Engines, life-support, tha' kinda thing! They're super mean, really good at takin' down peoples. Big shields, laser shotguns, even small-artillery! Super dangerous, but they dun' attack people much."

"The Hyena-fellas, tho... they only bring those out when really bad stuffins happens, like big fights or a decompression-thingy. They're super fast! And they usually come in groups. Each one does different stuffins. I's dun' remember wha', though. Memory's foggy. But they're fancy n' tough n' lethal. S'alls yous gotta know." Koishi finished.

22 hours ago, ArrexDrandko said:

"Nah, we're just curious or bold enough to get out here to see what you guys're up to. We're not 'with' each other like you are." she stated relaxedly, flexing her burly shoulder.

"And also, this area's been scavenged for everything really soon after sh*t hit the fan. Noone comes here anymore, really. If there's decompression out here, noone's near to save you. And the view's not even that great."

Her pretty chill demeanor kinda took a rough turn when Valerie overhead Niveah's commentary about them. Or pretty much, about herself. She could hardly care less about the nutter-tenno or Jacob.

"Oi, I'll give you giddy! At least I can keep my spirits on this boring chunk, where the most interesting thing in two years was people snapping crazy from the boredom!" she flared up, gesticulating wildly, almost throwing a rude gesture towards the Mesa.
That probably also answered Adalynn's question about what Val thought of life on the rail. Koishi elaborated on different things, and Val watched her with a frown behind the visor.

Her voice became a tad bit less agitated, but also quite sceptical. "Yeah well, what kind of Tenno are you anyways? The moas aren't that bad if you're on your toes. And most are either under control of the citizens, or stuck somewhere, or just plain broken." She had to agree on the Hyenas though. They were adaptable to the crashed surroundings, and roughly as aggressive as a rabid dog with 3 weeks no food. She knew of two that laid with wiped memory in the village, but noone dared try to set them up as town guards. Guard against what, anyways?

Then, finally, Valerie straightened up, put one hand onto her hip, and addressed the elephant in the room. "Most citizens live further inside, it's safer there. Less risk of something collapsing or depressurizing. Some of the communal rooms are kinda like a village now. Scrapyard village, mind you. Scrappy houses, scrappy people. Scrappy boring. You're probably the first newcomers in over a year, I don't know, just hang out there now and then." With 'hanging out' meaning working, selling loot or hanging out. Details. "So yeah, you better not draw your weapons immediately when you go there, or we'll see how dangerous those Moas really are." She snickered meanly. As if she might actually get a front-line-spectator seat if that were to happen.

Niveah shook her head. She was amused by Valerie's gestures and statements, though she didn't necessarily reply to anything.

'I think her and I will get along just fine.'

21 hours ago, SuwakoMoriya said:

"I's be Koish', silly." Koishi waved off the Saryn's words, before going back to her writing, although she did put in another two cents.

"Depends on the Moa-thingy. Some are easy to take down, others not as much. Dunno why. Maybe some were more damaged or not built to last as long? I's dunno. Just tellin' ya what i's seen. Theys can be nasty, especially in some of the corridors with windows. Theys have fancy stations built into the walls, super-dangerous-stuff if you're caught off guard." Koishi explained.

"Is bad when you're goin' along a hallway, n' like five of 'em pop out from stuff you didn't see or thought was borked." Koishi added. "Lasers are hurtstuff when you don't have good shields."

"Thanks for all the information." Adalynn commented. "Do you know any safe routes? Or should we all go out and make ourselves a new one?"

[Pickpocket - 1-20 Die rolled. Xyrha needs to roll greater than Seth. Seth rolls an 8. Xyrha rolls a 1. Unsuccessful!]

Either she had butter fingers or she was a little clumsy. She wouldn't be able to obtain any medical equipment off of Seth's person, but merely toy around with it. And make a lot of noise. Seth would be able to recognize this. Adalynn and Niveah were able to pick up on some audible cues. Adalynn turned around to see a thief in the midst of something.

"You there, stop!" She shouted!

The Nyx readied her Viper, pointing the pistol at the Mag.

"What are you doing here? Why are you stealing from us?"

Edited by Zeus154

Seth quickly spun around, unholstering and pointed his marelok at the Mag's helmet, keeping his satchel close to his side with his rifle clasped in his other hand also. He stared at the Mag with his bird mask's eyes.

"Did nobody tell you it's not polite to steal from your doctor?" remarked Seth as he pulled the hammer back on his Marelok "Drop the gun." he also said in an assertive manner, noting the Lex handgun in the Mag's hand with a tone that wasn't easy to tell if he was happy or angry.

17 minutes ago, Zeus154 said:

Niveah shook her head. She was amused by Valerie's gestures and statements, though she didn't necessarily reply to anything.

'I think her and I will get along just fine.'

"Thanks for all the information." Adalynn commented. "Do you know any safe routes? Or should we all go out and make ourselves a new one?"

[Pickpocket - 1-20 Die rolled. Xyrha needs to roll greater than Seth. Seth rolls an 8. Xyrha rolls a 1. Unsuccessful!]

Either she had butter fingers or she was a little clumsy. She wouldn't be able to obtain any medical equipment off of Seth's person, but merely toy around with it. And make a lot of noise. Seth would be able to recognize this. Adalynn and Niveah were able to pick up on some audible cues. Adalynn turned around to see a thief in the midst of something.

"You there, stop!" She shouted!

The Nyx readied her Viper, pointing the pistol at the Mag.

"What are you doing here? Why are you stealing from us?"

13 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Seth quickly spun around, unholstering and pointed his marelok at the Mag's helmet, keeping his satchel close to his side with his rifle clasped in his other hand also. He stared at the Mag with his bird mask's eyes.

"Did nobody tell you it's not polite to steal from your doctor?" remarked Seth as he pulled the hammer back on his Marelok "Drop the gun." he also said in an assertive manner, noting the Lex handgun in the Mag's hand with a tone that wasn't easy to tell if he was happy or angry.

For a brief moment, the thief almost seemed surprised, yet she was able to regain her calm composure within seconds. Xyrha dropped the package she was attempting to steal, and instead placed her hand over her side protectively, where the cloth was wrapped around her abdomen. After letting out a quiet sigh, Xyrha slowly stood up and steadied herself against the wall. Despite Seth's demands, she still held onto her pistol tightly as she pointed it at the group, ready to fire.

"One would think that manners and politeness would become minor formalities after the whole universe was laid to waste," She replied to the doctor steadily, yet her voice had an exhausted undertone. She glanced at Adalynn carefully, refusing to answer her questions. 

Although her head was spinning, and she was weak from injury and hunger, Xyrha stood her ground and mentally prepared herself for a fight she knew that she couldn't possibly win.

Seth noted this exhausted tone in the mag's voice, to which he noticed the wound in her stomach. He frowned then said "How long have you had that wound?" he asked as he kept his marelok steady at her helmet.

"I can help you with that wound, I am a doctor, Just put the gun away and I can help you." he said diplomatically as best as he could, there was the trace of some words in basic being strained or maligned, they called it the Ruk talk named after Sargus Ruk's unique way of speaking.

Koishi glanced up from her notebook, noting the fact that a robbery attempt had been thwarted from yet another person. Had she just been in a wrong part of the rail the entire time?  She wasn't exactly surprised at thievery, but she knew that tone of voice firsthand. It sounded similar to desperation, which is likely why they attempted to steal from such a big group. And now they were pointing a gun at an armed group. They really were desperate.

"Is only the solar system, fella." Koishi spoke as she finished writing down what she needed, closing it and nearly kicking some dust in her face as she put it back in the bag.

"And you ya' prefer peoples to be vicious animals? Standards are importantstuff!" Koishi spoke up. "An' stealin' is badstuffins, even these days."

Edited by SuwakoMoriya

Loa bristled to life, when the new tenno appeared and stupidly pulled a gun on the entire crew, a small army by standards of most traveling groups of the fallen world, not that 104 would know about that at all. It rose again to all four legs letting out a warning blare "vurxogi zixibxiz jsijesolm xu xedi zukl xesmix." It purposefully put itself between the Valkyr hiding in the shadows.

It was very obvious that Xyrha didn't trust the group at all.

"... A couple of days.." She answered Seth hesitantly, whilst observing him carefully. She wasn't sure if he was being genuine with his offer, or if he was trying to trick her. The Mag slowly lowered her pistol to her side in response to the doctor's offer, still refusing to fully surrender, just in case. A large part of her was still skeptical about the offer; it seemed highly suspicious that receiving treatment was this easy.

Nevertheless, Xyrha carefully untied her makeshift bandage with her other hand, and let it fall to the floor. She had a fairly large gash in her side, and it was pretty deep as well. A few early signs of an infection were visible before Xyrha covered her wound with her hand once again.

The human made little steps and shifts, moving to have at least one person stand between him and the conflict.

Jacob hates to call himself a coward, and this case wasn't very different. But he wasn't part of this group, he wasn't exactly their friend neither. He just met them, and jumping to the defense of what seemed to be a thief was surely a good way to get robbed by either side, or killed. He didn't hate thieves as much as others though, he understood that in these times, some people just have to steal to survive. They're all beggars now, and little was needed for someone to look rich. And he never saw it as wrong for the poor to take from the wealthy.

Besides, the Mag seemed like she really needed it, judging by the... "Oh gosh, that doesn't look good..." he muttered, the woman's wound being rather difficult to look at.

Dain was getting twitchy. There seemed to be people coming out of the woodwork, well, metalwork. He doubted there was any actual wood on the station. It was probably only the fact that, until the Mag had seemed to pop into existence next to Seth, that none of them had gotten close that stopped him from placing himself back infront of Niveah.

Then the Mag had appeared, and it was the fact that she had a) tried to steal bandages not something else, b) she was injured and c) that she was a fellow Tenno that stopped him from bringing his blade arm around in an arc aimed at her neck. Instead, he settled for backing up, moving somewhat closer to Niveah, and putting everyone back into his sights.

"Where are all these people coming from?" He said to Niveah over a private comm channel, his tone somewhere between caution and a grumble.

Edited by Spikey844

Seth then put his pistol back into his holster and his rifle slung over his shoulder, saying to Dain and Niveah "Keep your eye on her, I'm going to get to work." said Seth, his Grineer instincts told him this was everything the Grineer stood against for but the realistic and logic minded side of him told him everything the Grineer stood for died a long time ago.

He approached the Mag and frowned, pulling out a bottle of antiseptic he had acquired from the ship's medbay and some gauze, frowning at the wound "Early signs of infection, quite a deep wound also." said Seth with a frown as he examined the wound. "This wound is going to need stitches and redressing." 

He then said to the Mag "I'm going to have to ask you to lie down while I work, it won't be easy with me standing up."

Edited by Drakeardian

"Okay," Xyrha responded quietly, as her eyes wandered around the group, examining everyone carefully. Their mostly negative reaction to her sudden arrival was only natural; she knew that they most likely harboured animosity towards thieves, as well as those who are not well-acquainted with the group. Under her helmet, the Mag frowned at Seth's command for the others to 'keep an eye on her'; she was already on-edge and uneasy, and now she has to worry attacks from the rest of the group whilst she's vulnerable.

Reluctantly, she dropped her battered satchel containing her meager supplies before awkwardly laying down on the ground next to it. Xyrha tightened her grip on her Lex pistol, which was resting by her side, as she prevented her anxious feelings from presenting themselves in her austere, emotionless demeanor. She looked at the doctor carefully, unsure of what might come next.

Koishi watched man known as Seth begin to work.

It reminded her of before all this, doing things just like that, and dealing with far worse wounds, both on and off the battlefield.  She didn't have the supplies for such things, other than her knives, and she didn't exactly trust herself to the highest degree with traditional medical treatment. She hadn't done it in so long, and even then, it usually was with aid of her frame's abilities. 

So, she watched, thankful at least somebody could do it.

She stayed quiet, though she looked over to that other Tenno she sat by, hiding somewhat behind the Zanuka. She didn't say anything. She didn't want to provoke it or draw Seth's attention from his work, but she stared regardless, faint tricklings of curiosity flinging themselves around in her head.