Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Earlier tonight when going through the New Strange quest I had an interesting bug. After fully completing the scan missions on Mars (Ares) and creating the Scorched Beacon the cutscene conversations between Ordis, Lotus, and Simaris started autoplaying, resulting in the questline being completed with me not doing any other mission. In addition, Ordis started repeatedly doing the "What is cephalon Simaris like?" quote between each pre-scripted line between the three. Finally, (And likely the most horrifying!) I never received the blueprint for Chroma. 

• Last mission quest I did was the one where I scan chroma and got the chroma mark blueprint. In order to build the chroma mark, i need the chroma signal but I never found it. The quest doesn't tell me where to find it either, so I'm stuck and can't progress through the game. A mission that I was playing simultaneously was Howl of the Kubrow and I was at the part where I need the Incubator Power core but In order to get the items required, I need to reach saturn which is impossible because of the new strange being bugged. I didn't receive any error but I do get a repeated messages everytime I log in from Samaris and Lotus. My missing item is the chroma signal but I never found it and the quest doesn't give me the map I need to look for it on so i'm stuck. Does anyone know where to find the chroma signal?

•  
Edited by GaggingMonkey

56 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

did you check your codex and make sure it was marked as the active quest?

http://prntscr.com/dq9ecu it is my active quest and it also says that I got the chroma signal crafted but that is not true at all. I never got that item from any mission I did for this quest line.

Edited by GaggingMonkey

So I have just been playing Warframe for a week and it has been amazing, like there is no game I have played so far that can really compare with this. I saw a post on steam about bugs in the game and how it ruins it and I thought it cant be that bad, but it sort of is when a quest that link the rest of your game got bug so bad you cant even complete it. 

Yes it is another post on The New Strange quest, I went through the first scan synthesis without a hitch but onto making the Chroma mark, i just cant because the Chroma signal is missing. Supposedly, i should have gotten it the moment i got through the mission in Alator, but none. So I cant make the mark thus, no completion for the new strange quest. In other word, no Saturn no neptune, no anything. Is there a fix out there for this? I tried looking but cant seems to find one. Am i doing something wrong, can someone tell me plzz

After crafting scorching beacon I have to play a mobile defense mission, but I aborted because my weapon was weak so I went back to change it. During loading screen,I was forced to log out and when I was back I skipped to crafting chroma mark without giving me the necessary blueprints.