Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

11 hours ago, Viscerataunt said:

can you get banned using this glitch? I mean it skips an intended part of the game so i figured i would ask before attempting it to see if anyone knows. Also are you able to get the rewards from the skipped junction after glitching past it? (whenever the chroma mark bug gets fixed)

No bans, it isn't game breaking glitches like the actual quest bug that we get. Don't think they mind. You can get the rewards from the quest after completing the Uranus junction, you have to come back to it after.

I made the beacon and now it's telling me to craft a chroma sigil but the problem is that I don't have it … I saw others also don't have the blueprints to make chroma the hotfix didn't help after all please fix this as soon as possible :-(

Edited by MetroSkyWalker

I accidentally started the mission where you revisit the derlict, so i aborted the mission. But after i got on to the ship a new quest appeared where i have to craft a chroma signal, i didn't recieve a blueprint and now im stuck. ;-;

same here, guys, do you have a friend that plays this game? i think you can fix this if you play again the same mission with your friend, if he get it you should too. i don't know if it works because i have the same problem and none of my friends plays

I just tried it and it didnt work at all.
Can you maybe write what Mission exactly and when the friend has to leave (during loading screen or when we are both on map)?
Also do I have to complete the Mission after that?

I tried with random people some missions on saturn and they always leave when start the loading screen and doesn't work for me. I think is in the moment when finish the load but when the mission doesn't starter yet