Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Happened since December when the update came out. After crafting the chroma mark, I also went through strange dialogue where ordis wouldn't shut up. I like ordis but god. Then  it skipped me past whatever else I had to do and said I completed the quest and got nothing from it. I'm able to progress to other planets somehow, and I got neurotics for chroma--but what is the point of getting the parts if I cant get the blueprint?  I hope this is fixed, cant even get a blueprint from the market, and I wish to not try and buy chroma with platinum as a last resort. I want to  just restart the mission back to the crafting part rather the lose my current progression on other planets.

Edited by Insytte

People have been saying try doing the mission were you scan chroma with a friend should get you the chroma mark i haven't done this so i don't know if it works but you could try that but again don't know if it works like i said before im having the same issue.

slight workaround that may help, everyone but one person that I have helped this worked for them. you have to have someone host and start a saturn mission, then when you both load in the host has to alt + F4 and this should kick you back to your ship. They then should have a blinking open node on saturn. Now all you do is complete the Uranus junction when you can and after getting the chroma piece from the junction you can then return to the new strange and complete it.  Weird but it works